All Comments on 'Creampie Revenge'

by ualmech88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story but Needs Work

Great and hillarious revenge story, but the names in the story got mixed up in some spots. For example:

"To Jack: Peter gets the last laugh asshole. This may get circulated further but Helen has her copy already. Enjoy."

You meant this for the antagonist Freddie Right?

ualmech88ualmech88almost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous. Good catch

I saw that error after submission. Good catch. Glad you enjoyed the story despite the glitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Freddie

the message after Helen's should have been to Freddie, not Peter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Infantil, plain boring and 😴Zzzzzzzz

What?! zzzzzAhhhaa 😴 never mind... zzzzzzzz😴

Ah yeahhh, Freddy fucked them all. That maters.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
Convoluted

The 'plot' was a little too 'cute' to be enjoyable. I'm sure the author was able to keep track of who and where everyone was but the effort of keeping track kept me from getting into the story. 'Freddie' was not well developed as a character no were the female 'conspirators'. The whole story verged on confused and I suspect all the participants would have been 'players' to some extent and therefore not really able to be considered characters who a reader would continue either the 'wronged' party nor truly a villain OK but not great 2** Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is the best revenge for a two timing ashore. Would love to capture something's that on video tape!

Orpheum69

BillyglideBillyglideover 1 year ago

I'd like to see a part Two where Jack and Sue hook up, and if it develops into anything more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userualmech88@ualmech88
Love to write and read erotica. Not a professional and have no desire to be, ergo there will be occasional grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Hopefully readers can overlook and get over them. I have. I love to read stories that excite and expand the libidinous mind a...