Creampie Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
514 Followers

Juicy in a way you'll soon find out she thought to herself.

"Whatever you ladies want."

With all the pussy Freddie had gotten in his 30 years he had never had two babes at the same time. As they walked up to the apartment from the car he had visions of the two temptresses in a 69 with himself fucking one doggy style while the other licked his shaft sliding in and out of her partners quim.

These thoughts kept him distracted as they entered his place. They closed the door behind themselves but didn't lock it.

Sue told Freddie to lay on his back on the foyer carpet while Rachel undid and pulled down his pants, exposing his eagerness.

When he lay on his back Rachel took his shaft in one hand while activating her phones video app with the other.

Rachel got a great view of Freddies upturned face with his tongue wriggling out and trying to tantalize Sue and her sweet box closer to it. He was too distracted by her tugging on his turgid prick to notice the phone in her hand.

Then Rachel captured the images of Sue pulling her pink skirt up around her waist, and the very distinctive tattoos decorating her lower back and butt cheek.

Rachel was careful to not show Sue above the waist but took pains to keep Freddies soon to be decorated face in frame.

Sue squatted above Freddie and then when she was about six inches above his craning head she relaxed her pussy muscles and large gobs of goo seeped out and plopped onto his upturned face.

He was stunned at first and did not comprehend what had just happened but then he knew that he was smelling semen along with pussy juice.

"What the fu..." he started to say as Sue squeezed out a last gob into his open mouth.

Then he saw Rachel holding the cell phone and he grew angry.

"Give me that you bitch." he said while trying to reach for it and wipe the cum from his face at the same time.

Just then the door opened and in stepped Jack, Peter, Janet, and Tara. They had arrived just after Freddie in two cars with Tara leading the way as she had been to this apartment before and was supposed to have come over tomorrow night. Not happening now she thought and then said to the bewildered Freddie.

"How's your mom doing douche bag?"

Freddie looked around and started stammering about getting the phone.

Janet said, "Don't worry about the phone. You'll get to see the video soon enough."

Then she led the women out of the apartment and Freddie tried to follow with his pants around his ankles.

Jack and Peter blocked him and Jack told him to give it up.

Jack then told him to check his email for a special message real soon.

Within the hour two video clips were sent via email to both Freddie and Helen.

The first clip had a time stamp of 9:45 and showed Peter pumping his load into Sue and the second, time stamped twelve minutes later, showed that same load being deposited on Freddies face.

Freddie was going to have a lot of explaining to do to Helen for starters.

The six of them had lucked into a newly emptying booth when they reentered the bar after returning from Freddies. They all enjoyed looking at the two clips Rachel had saved to her phone and then composing the accompanying words to the emails the clips would be attached to.

To Helen: Your old man spooging on your new lover via the pussy he's been cheating on you with. Enjoy.

To Jack: Peter gets the last laugh asshole. This may get circulated further but Helen has her copy already. Enjoy.

Peter sent his wife a text telling her he wouldn't be home tonight and to check her email when she got the chance. He then left the bar to which they had all returned to revel in their victory and send the email video clips.

This time, however, he left with Tara in tow and the two headed to her car and then her apartment.

Sue snuggled closer to Jack seated beside her in the booth and took hold of his hand. She brought it down between her legs to where it could feel her wet bare pussy. She had taken a quick turn in the ladies room to douche out the sperm. Her panties however were still in the office.

"See what you do to me?"

Jack said he did as he slid a finger into her slit and then he felt a bare foot settle into his crotch and fondle his hardening cock.

He looked across the booth at Rachel and his sister Janet and neither of their poker faces gave away whose foot was stroking his cock through his pants. He knew this was likely to be an interesting evening.

"You still have that key?" Sue whispered in his ear.

He did.

ualmech88
ualmech88
514 Followers
12