Creampie Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,059 Followers

"Umm, thanks mom," Tony said, as he dropped his eyes. His cock felt amazing. He feared that any movement might cause him to orgasm right there, sitting next to his mother.

"Honey, I was just wondering, did you hear anything this morning, when I got back from my trip?"

Tony felt fear rush over him. He wondered if his mom knew about the girl that his father had kept at the house over the last week. His father tried to keep the fact a secret, but he did a bad job. This wasn't the first of his father's romances that Tony was aware of. Suzanne saw the apprehension pass over his face.

"Umm, no mom. I, umm, don't think so." The answer did a poor job of concealing that Tony did, after all, know something.

"Oh really? You didn't hear your father? Or maybe someone else?"

Tony realized it was hopeless trying to keep the fact from his mom. He had kept his knowledge a secret because he didn't want the family to split up. He believed that his father did love his mother, but that he was just giving in to temptation. But at this point, the cat was out of the bag.

"I know she was here mom," Tony said, sounding defeated. Suzy felt her anger rise.

"How long was she here, honey?"

"Since you left."

This fucker had flaunted his daliances in front of their son? Suzy was becoming downright furious. But not at her son. At her piece of shit husband.

Tony could see his mother was trying to tamp down her anger. He didn't know what to say, but he felt like he had to say something.

"She's just a stupid college girl, mom. You're much prettier than her, in my opinion."

Suzy's heart melted at her son's attempts to make her feel better. She imagined her son hiding in his room while her asshole husband flaunted the fact that he was fucking girls that were her son's age. She wondered if her son watched porn and was wishing that he could have a shot at some of the pussy that John kept on the other side of the house. She looked at his crotch. A stain that could only be precum wet the front of his jeans. She felt bad that he was so horny, and he didn't have a girl to satisfy him.

She moved towards her son and gave him a hug. She held it for a few beats, feeling good about the comfort her son provided. She felt her son breathe in deeply, clearly savoring the scent of her hair. She could sense his appreciation of her not just as his mother, but as a woman. She could tell from the way he spoke to her that he thought his father was an idiot for messing around on her.

As they pulled away from each other, Tony's eyes connected with his mother's. The lust was undeniable. In that moment, Suzy decided that there was only one man in her family that was worthy of her body. It was not John. With her goal clear, she relaxed. This was going to be fun.

"That's kind of you to say, honey. But I know I must be an old lady in your eyes." As she said that, she stood up and walked towards her son's collection of weights in the corner. She intentionally shifted her hips, evincing something very sexual, very much not like an old lady.

"No way mom. You look young," Tony paused. His eyes were glued to his mother's tight ass, as it swayed while she walked. "I mean, dad's not an old man to the girls he brings home." He said this last bit with some passion.

"Girls?" Suzy reacted, turning abruptly. She hadn't considered that there was more than one. But after hearing it, she realized that she was being naïve. What were the odds that she caught him fucking the first girl he ever messed around with?

"Umm, yah. He's had others."

"Tony, does he bring home a different woman every time I go away on business?"

"Well, yes. I mean, yes there's always a woman. But sometimes it's a repeat." Suzy tried to repress her rage. She had to stop dwelling on her husband, and start her revenge.

"Oh," she said, but without any feeling. She wanted Tony to know she wasn't going to dwell on her husband. "Well, were any of the others as pretty as your mother?" she asked fetchingly.

"No mom. You're prettier, and smarter, than all of them put together. He's a retard for cheating on you."

"Why thank you, honey. That's sweet of you to say." Suzy bent to kiss her son lightly on the lips. She held her lips against her son's for longer than normal. Tony's heartrate skyrocketed.

Suzy looked at her son's exercise equipment. "What's this for?" Suzy asked, and sat down on the bench press.

"Umm, you lay down on that when you lift weights."

"Ok. Can I try?"

"Sure," Tony said, but he knew he would have to remove most of the weight. Tony had long been lifting, but he was sure his mother was foreign to weight training. She was a slim woman.

"This is just gonna get in the way," Suzy said, while Tony was removing the weights. When Tony looked up, his mother had removed her shirt. She was wearing only a bra.

He couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He skin was fair and totally free of blemishes. She had pretty facial features, and her hair shone, even in the bad fluorescent light of his room. Her bra was sheer black lace. He could make out the details of her breasts through the fabric. He liked what he saw.

"So what do I do?"

"Well, you lay down here, and then push up on the weights, like this," Tony demonstrated.

"What if I drop it?"

"Well, I'll be your spotter. I'll stand here, behind you. I I'll grab it if you lose hold of it."

As she lay down on the bench, Tony positioned himself at her head, to spot. His cock made an enormous bulge in his jeans, and Suzy was staring directly at his crotch. Suzy saw the ever-expanding circle of pre-cum on her son's jeans.

"You certainly are a spotter," she said, teasingly, as the reached out and touched the spot of precum on her son's jeans. His mom's light tap on the head of his cock sent ripples of pleasure through Tony's whole body. He nearly came right then.

"Are you ready?" He helped her position the twenty pounds of weight, and lower it. As her arms moved down, her chest thrust upwards. Suzy was surprised her hard pink nipples didn't bust straight through the fabric as she lowered and raised the relatively light set of weights.

"This is just getting in my way," she said, as she unclasped her bra. She revealed her beautiful breasts. The nipples were turgid.

To continue with the pretense of exercise, Suzy lay down again and did a few reps with the weights. Her son's eyes were locked on her jiggling tits. Her eyes were locked on his pulsing cock.

"That was fun! Thanks for teaching me that. I may have to come over and do some more exercises some time. Maybe I should bring better clothes to exercise in," she said. "Or maybe not."

Next, Suzy headed towards the television. The dvd was still on, but was stopped. She pressed the play button and flipped on the power for the tv.

They were confronted with the image of two beautiful brunette women kissing. This was high quality lesbian porn. Their kisses were both passionate and believable, and their hands were tracing each other's curves.

"This turns you on, doesn't it Tony?"

"Yes."

"Tony, come over here. I have a question for you."

Tony approached the couch in front of the tv, where his mother sat topless.

"Tony, you know I walked in on you earlier today. What did you do after that happened?"

"I, ummm, well, I felt embarrassed."

"Tony, you know there's nothing wrong with masturbating. You don't need to feel embarrassed."

"I know. But I couldn't keep going after you saw me. It just didn't feel right."

"Do you still have that feeling now, honey? Are you ashamed that I saw you?"

"No mom. Not any more. After all, I saw you too."

"Good, honey. I don't want my presence to make you feel uncomfortable." As she said this, she put her hand on his thigh, inches from his cock. The women on the dvd had now disrobed, and were rubbing their hands over each other as they made out.

"You looked like you were pretty far along when I, umm, visited." Suzy asked.

"Umm, yah."

"So you were just about to cum when I walked in on you, honey? Is that right?"

"Yes."

"And then you had to stop because your mother saw you."

"Yes, I stopped."

"Then you saw my pussy, after I had an orgasm.You could see that, right honey? How my pussy was all wet and aroused?"

"Yes."

"And now, you can see my breasts. My nipples are very hard right now. Can you tell?"

"Yes, I can tell. They've been hard since you came to my room."

"I thought you might have noticed that, honey. Do you know why a woman's nipples get hard, Tony?"

"Because you are aroused, right?"

"That's right honey. Just like that woman in your movie," said Suzy, gesturing to the video screen. One woman was now sucking on the other woman's breasts. "I've been aroused ever since I stopped masturbating to come check on you. Do you know what hard nipples feel like Tony?"

"No," Tony said truthfully. On the video, one woman put two fingers in another woman's pussy and spread its lips far apart, exposing the juicy pink interior.

Suzy reached for his hand and guided it to her breast. Tony moaned out loud at the soft feel of his mother's breasts. His mind was reeling.

Suzy moved closer to her son, and he cupped each of her breasts in one of his hands. Suzy moved her mouth to his ear. She whispered, "mommy's gonna make you feel good, baby" and then sucked gently on his earlobe. In response, Suzy felt his hands grasp more tightly on her breasts and he moaned.

Suzy moved her lips to her son's lips and gently kissed the corners of his mouth. Then she moved her mouth over his and explored his mouth with her tongue. He responded in kind, and they swirled their tongues through each other's mouths for several minutes, gently treasuring the thrill of their forbidden kisses. The kiss would have gone on much longer, but in these tender moments, Suzy became annoyed at the crass pornography playing behind them. She turned off the tv and took her son's hands and led him out of the room. She wanted to take her son to her bed, to reclaim it from her husband's infidelities.

When they reached the master bedroom, Suzy told Tony to sit, while she lit some candles. It set the right mood. Then she undressed her son. His cock was still hard.

"John, are you ready to have sex with mommy?"

"Umm, yes. I think so."

"I'm sure that's right Tony. After all, your penis is quite hard. And my vagina is certainly aroused enough for you to slide your penis into it. But it's important that you learn good skills for having sex with a woman. Do you know what foreplay is?"

"Yes. It's like warm-ups. It gets you ready for sex."

"Very good. What sort of things do you think work well as foreplay?"

"Kissing?"

"Yes, of course." Suzy then leaned in to her son, and they kissed passionately. After a few minutes, Tony's hands started to move over his mother's body. "What are you doing now?"

"Touching you?"

"Yes, that is a very good strategy for foreplay. Women love the feeling of hands running over their skin, even more than men do. Why don't you practice touching my skin some more while you take mommy's clothes off?"

Suzy was topless, but her jeans were still on. Tony impressed her with his restraint. He did not rush to rip off her jeans, as she might have expected. First, he massaged her torso thoroughly with his hands, returning again and again to her sensitive breasts. When he unbuttoned her pants, he pulled them off slowly, leaving her panties in place. After removing the pants, he worked his hands over every inch of her feet and legs. Suzy was proud of her son's attentiveness. He naturally knew how to work both the skin and the underlying muscles with his strong hands. She was in heaven.

Soon his hands found his way up to the juncture of her legs. He dragged his fingers ever so close to her pussy, massaging her inner thighs. The gusset of her panties was soaked through. Finally, he pulled her panties from her body, revealing a pussy in full erotic bloom. Every part of her felt alive under the touch of her preternaturally talented lover, her son.

"Wow," she gasped. "You did a VERY good job at foreplay, honey. Do you see how wet you made mommy's pussy?"

"Thanks mom. I love touching your body, so its easy to do foreplay." Tony's eyes went to his mother's vagina, and both of them knew what was next.

"Tony, are you going to eat mommy's vagina?"

Tony didn't need to answer, because he was already doing so. The impressive reseerve he demonstrated while undressing his mother gave way to more outright enthusiasm as he tongue-lashed his mother's pussy. He had frequently dreamed of unfettered access to vagina, while watching his lesbian porn. Now, given the opportunity, he couldn't contain his delight. His tongue flowed up and down his mom's outer lips, dallied over her clitoris teasingly, and then plunged deep into her inner sanctum. She responded with a steady flow of her delicately scented love juices.

She also periodically bucked her hips against his mouth, and groaned encouragements to her lover telling him where to lick and suck and moaning out when he hit the spot. Gradually, he spent less time teasing and more time with his mouth clamped securely over her clit, simultaneously sucking and tonguing her sensitive nub. He strayed from her clit only to lick deeply at her vaginal canal, before returning to her clitoris. Soon, Suzy's legs bucked and bucked and she screamed out incoherent gutteral noises, orgasming on her son's face.

Tony continued to gently lick and suck his mother's genitals, although much more gently, as she came down from her momentous orgasm.

She reached down and pulled his face to her own. She giggled at the sight of the sheen on her's son's face, and when she pulled him to her she licked her orgasmic discharge from her son's lips and chin.

"That. Was. Incredible." She huffed, still breathing heavily from her orgasm. "You are some kind of pussy-licker, son."

"It was my pleasure mom. Literally. I loved it."

"Well, we may have to see about giving you more access in the future. But for right now, honey, I sense that something else might also be your pleasure." As she said this, her hand wrapped around his cock and gently squeezed.

"This time, I'm going to do the work. Just lay back and enjoy the view."

Suzy rolled her son onto his back. She pulled her head to his cock and licked at the sensitive spot near his slit. She bathed her son's cock with her tongue, but did not give him a full-on blowjob. She wanted him in her pussy. So she straddled his hips with her own and positioned his cock at her hole. Slowly, she descended.

Tony was beyond pleasure. In the dim candle light, his mother appeared other-worldly beautiful, her searing-hot pussy slowly engulfing his cock. He felt the wonderful pressure of her walls as they squeezed tightly against his rigid pole. And when she finally took all of him inside of her, she stayed there, completely capturing his manhood in her woman's grasp.

She bent forward and sensuously kissed her son.

Then she started to rock up and down. Slowly at first, her breasts softly undulating with the movement. Then she picked up pace. Her breasts became a chaotic jiggle, as her powerful thighs and hips pistoned up and down on her son. And then, after a few moments of Suzy exerting herself, Tony could no longer take it. As his mother raised up on his dick, he started to thrust. Their pelvises thrust audibly against each other, the impact pushing Tony even deeper into his mother's recesses, and sending a jolt of electricity from her clitoris to all parts of her body.

Tony could feel his come rising, and his thrusts became all the more insistent, their hips meeting with a smack as they pounded into each other. Suzy saw her son's face contort and then felt his cock jerk into her cunt, spewing its hot fluid into her. She stopped humping him in favor of sitting on his cock while he spent his load inside of her. She was surprised at how many times she felt his penis spasm (at least ten times, she thought), and she wondered just how much of her son's sperm she now harbored in her quim. The thought sent tingles through her body. She liked the idea of being filled with her darling son's seed.

She stayed kneeling over her son, running her hands over his chiseled chest, waiting for his cock to soften. After a few minutes, she realized, that this was a teenage cock, and teenage cock's don't really soften when they are buried in pussy. Especially the pussy of an attractive, caring mother.

"You're still hard, baby."

"Yeah mom. Can we do that again?"

She gasped. "Of course! I would like nothing more, honey. I'm just a little surprised you are so, umm, resilient."

"Its your pussy mom. It makes me, umm, resilient. I'm not sure my cock would ever go soft around you!"

"That is fine by me, dear. Just fine. But this time, you're gonna be on top. I just don't want to have you leave my pussy, baby. So, we're gonna roll over together, ok?"

She squeezed her knees against her son's body and they executed the flip perfectly, with his cock still deeply buried in her hot quim, but now him on top.

They kissed for a while as Tony slowly rocked in and out of his mom. After some time gently fucking, Tony began to move in and out of her in earnest, but with nowhere near the ferocity of their earlier coupling.

Just then, with son thrusting deep into mother, impaling her with his cock, the phone rang. A thrill went through Suzy, perhaps sensing who was on the other line. The possibility that she might speak to John while fucking his son caused her to reach to the desk and pick up her cell.

"Hello." She heard him take a deep breath on the other line, and knew it was John, preparing an apology.

"Suzy, I'm sorry."

"Fuck you," she said sharply. "You fucked her in our bed." Hearing this, Tony stopped fucking, and looked at his mother. She smiled sweetly, and gave him a wink. With an encouraging squeeze of her thighs, and thrust of her pelvis, she made clear that she wanted him to continue fucking her, while she made John grovel.

Tony liked the idea. His dad had fucked around on his mom, invited homewreckers into the mansion whenever he got a chance, and basically ignored Tony. Now Tony had his mother's love, in the most intense possible way, while John pathetically begged to not be stripped of the privileged existence that he took so much for granted. Tony liked the idea so much that he started to fuck his mother more firmly, driving his cock hard into her quim. With each thrust, his mother's voice was interrupted briefly, her breath fluctuating slightly from the force of her son's fucking.

"How is saying sorry, supposed to, make up for it?" Suzy asked. She wondered if he could tell she was getting fucked from the sound of her voice. She realized she didn't care.

"I love you. I just made a mistake."

"One, mistake? Is that, all?"

"Yes, baby. It was just this time. I don't know what came over me."

Hearing her husband lie to her made it even sweeter for Suzy to close her eyes and revel in the sensation of her son's big cock deliciously ramming her pussy.

"I, don't believe, it. I caught you, the one and only, time that you cheated?"

"Ok, you're right. I'm sorry. I took you for granted. But you mean so much to me. I can't lose you baby, I can't."

"Do, you actually, think I, believe that, you want me, back and not just, my money?" Her voice now expressed her anger. But John also detected something strange in her voice that he couldn't put his finger on. He supposed that she must be so furious that she couldn't even control the modulation of her voice.

Tony was actually impressed with his mother's ability to concentrate. She sounded a little bit weird, but the vigor and force with which she spoke was impressive. Her aptitude at talking-while-fucking made Tony want to push the envelope even further, fucking her even harder.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,059 Followers