All Comments on 'Creampie Wishes Ch. 02'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with "pitbull4"...

Agree with "pitbull4"...Just a cheating old wife. and a old whore friend. Some more years and they will be two old whores paying any bum they find in the street for fucking them.

bigmud819bigmud819over 9 years ago
Very Hot

Ignore the naysayers. They should not read what they don't like. I can't wait for part 3. I have gone bi a couple of times and love the feel of a cock in my mouth.

OzRobertOzRobertover 9 years ago
Can't wait for part 3

There should be no moral judgements in sexual fantasies. I've no wish, in real life, to be with other men or have my wife fuck other men. All I know is that reading your story makes me hard ( and tasting my seminal fluid).

Well,written. Keep up the good work.

Charley49erCharley49erover 9 years ago
So a man cannot get

his wife to suck him off, so he goes out and finds a woman to do it. And because he getting off more often, he does not have sex with his wife. Does that about cover it for you. Get a divorce and Marry Marco. Selfish, self-centered, cheap old whore. He needs a woman who actually love him and does not set him up to be raped. She raped him chapter 1 and you might as well call this rape too.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
my ch 3 Tim's view

One thing I have always been is a quick thinker, when Chrissie let slip she had found a young lover I knew I had to play along. I had seen many of the guys at work destroyed by their wife's cheating on them and I wasn't going to let it happen to me. On put on my happy face and laughed along with her and Beth but I knew my marriage was over. Poker is my game and as a top sales man I used my salve to close many a deal. The next few days and weeks went on as usual, family events work and occasional socializing until Chrissie arranged our little foursome for the

next weekend.

Beth and Marco arrived early in the Friday evening and we all had a nice meal and a few drinks. I didn't like Marco from the moment he walked in, he was a smooth operator, full of BS, trying to make you his friend. I tried to be polite for Chrissie's sake, and more than a few beers did help my demeanor. Things got very heated with Marco and Beth on the two seated couch and me and Chrissie on the larger couch. Lot of fondling and rubbing was going on until Beth suggested we swap. Chrissie was all for that but I said no thanks. The girls started in on me letting me know I was going to be on my own to night if I didn't join in. Eventually I did coincide on the condition the Marco and Chrissie went into the bedroom while we stayed in the lounge. They did agree to this and then things really got hot. Beth was just as demanding as Chrissie pushing me to do want ever she wanted so after a blowjob and fuck she spread her legs and told me to eat her, which I did until she orgasm-ed I then got her on all fours and started to eater from behind and then reenter her doggy style. I was starting to take control as she was in the throws of more orgasms. I lent he over the couch arm and proceeded to pound into her, releasing a pent up anger that was deep inside. Quickly pulling out when I could tell she was reaching another peak I place the head of my cock at her tight rear entry and forced my cock deep into her arse. She cried out more in surprise than pain as I entered her very easily, the anal slut was now moving under me. Marco walked into the lounge letting me know my mouth and tongue were wanted in the bedroom. I finished in Beth's arse and went to the bathroom to wash up. Walking down the hall to the bedroom I stopped in the guest room to change into some casual clothes I had left there earlier and went to see my wife. Chrissie was pointing at the mess between her legs and demanding I clean her up. I sat down beside her and put my hand lightly over her mouth to stop her talking. "Chrissie please listen for a minute, I'm not going to clean you up, I'm leaving you. My bags are packed and in the car and I will be staying at the motel by the interstate for the next week while we sort out some details. I had to hold her down for awhile until she gave up the struggle, I won't be seeking a divorce but I have accepted a transfer out of state. I can't stay and watch you humiliate your self and me with this lifestyle of swinging and random sex, it is not safe and hurts me to be around you. It is only a matter of time before your domineering, pushes me to do even more degrading acts for yours and Beth's pleasure, so I'm going now while I have a little dignity left. I will stay in touch with you and the family and will understand if you decide to divorce. Please try and be safe and discreet, I don't think the kids want to hear what you get up to. I then left a very angry woman my ex-wife screaming insults following me down to the front door and out onto the porch before she remembered she had nothing on. Time went by with lots of calls from the kids, family and Chrissie but I carried on with my planned escape. I had long had enough of the boss at home and the boss at work so I simple took early retirement instead of a transfer and moved to Florida. Chrissie had to sell the house as she couldn't live on what I gave her which wasn't much. She had to get a job packing bags at the locate supermarket, and moved in with Beth. I could tell you about the other little investments I had made along the way, planning to surprise Chrissie with my little nest egg. Now I could live comfortable for the rest of my time in a quite sleepy seaside town. Life goes on.

CharlyDCharlyDabout 9 years ago
No anal

Great story EXCEPT for the anal/oral bit. That is just too much for an old farts mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: TonyKiwi

Now that's a 5* finish.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Very good story!!!

Congratulations!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF

My wife and I love snowballing and me eating her creampies. But there's no reason and it totally damages a relationship for the wife to start into the whole verbal abuse and name calling belittling him shit.

I doubt the author has healthy relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Sick puke!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Likes the story. Good start. Lets see more!

justlurkin007justlurkin007over 7 years ago
Will there be more chapters?

More more more! Let the foursome roll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A brain sick buddy who got pervert fantasies!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What an idiot you are. Even its a fantasy it is only pervert and laughable!!! Take that bitch to the gutter and go on with life!!! But you are a pervert masochist!!!

curioustimcurioustimalmost 7 years ago
hot

Loved it............wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

grow some balls stupid toss the bitch out no man should put up with that shit it will just be a start next she will be taking on ll comers and you will be eating it dummy

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why would.Any creature think that this was erotic? Should.have put her out with the rest of.the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of kicked her ass out of the house, packed her stuff and put it on the porch. Called a Lock Smith and change the locks, called a real estate agent and listed the house for sale.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
That's one way to get him to do it!

well written and, for me anyway, an original take on the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loving wife ?

The way she started treating him and verbally abusing him ? When she tells him about Marco he tells her he thought she was up to something and had the divorce papers ready. She can now go live with Beth and have Marco all the time, he is finished with the selfish bitch.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Your protagonist is nothing more than a selfish, uptight asshole! There's nothing nice about her character. One can only wish that the foursome would come and that they would all become infected with HIV by Marco and suffer a slow and painful death. Just like whores who supposedly force their husbands, who are allegedly so loved by them, to do sexual things that they do not want to do!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

She has nothing but contempt for him. Just another cuck shit story. THought this one might be better than the first, but it was actually worse. Non-consent/reluctance story at best. Why can't you use honest tags?

Randy56rRandy56r12 months ago

Different take, and hot story. If they are both happy, he has the chance to call her a slut make her eat the creampie after Marc fucks his virgin ass, all fair in love and war...

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

This would have been a 5 except for the denigrating humiliating language. I have had a number of husbands eat my creampie at their wife's direction, but never once heard the abusive language

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really liked the domination and ramping up to humiliation and moving to cuckolding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Creampie Wishes Previous Part