All Comments on 'Creampies with Anne and Mike'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Very good writing

Not really my kind of story as I did skip ahead and found it wasn't for me. Your title was descriptive.

Your writing was very good.

You are one of a few Authors who put your type of stories in a category where I have a good idea of what is coming.

I appreciate I not wasting time reading something that is not what it was billed as.

Your writing is at least worth a 5.

Because of your writing ability I will look for your stories and maybe find a story line I like.

Thanks for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lucky Man

Pete's a lucky man to have friends like Mike and Anne. There is nothing hotter than eating fresh cream pie!!!

kydreamrkydreamrabout 18 years ago
Fairly good story, well written and interesting

The only quibble I have was the quick jump from cunlingus between friend and a shared wife to her husband trying his dom routine. That's a bit of a streach implying that enjoying giving head means the friend's a submissive. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's simply another means of sharing sexual pleasure and has nothing to do with d&s relationships.

My view anyway.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Poor reading!

Needs editing. At first part of the story you are infertile, but then as the story goes on you are providing sperm to be eaten in creampies. Not sure how sperm can be there if you are infertile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NEEDS MORE ...

Needs a lot more like editing and a new plot. Is creampie your limit on thinking? Try writing a story for a change

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

The creampies make me hot. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
excellent creampie stories

thank you for your hot creampie stories. i came several times, fucked and came in my girlfriend as soon as she arrived, of course ate her afterwards, then we read another story and repeated the entire sequence again ... including creampie. All a tribute to your excellent writing; thanks!

slave_yoursslave_yoursalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Wish I had friends like that to make me breakfast!

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SashavonbobnbonSashavonbobnbonalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I agree with the previous commenter that the Dom thing was awkward and unnecessary. I think it would have been really hot if he also cleaned off the husbands cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yummy

This one is hot. I wish I had friends that would let me clean up their cream pies. They are so yummy, esp. when it's a mixture of two or more creams!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
write on

Great story..reminds me of experiences my wife and I had with a friend years ago.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
obviously

Eating Creampie is always wonderful. I want to be in Pete's place and eating Creampie of my friend.

I had been lucky recently when Parag offered me to make love to his wife by sucking her cunt filled by him. I am obsessed for the taste of his sperm since he is fucking my wife regularly and she feeding me. But eating his wife is more hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Very good story dude. I was reading some of the comments and was baffled by a couple. You described a scene so well that it gave this 60 yr. old guy a massive boner while another reader can only think about how you could have sperm even though you are infertile....Shit! Just enjoy the damn story. GREAT job.

Bottom_upBottom_upover 5 years ago
No means no!

Hot story.

But I do have one real problem with it. When my wife and I were doing threesomes with another man, if she had ever said "no" or "stop" and he had proceeded anyway against her wishes, I'd have ripped his dick off and thrown him out of the house naked and bleeding.

When you are having sex with another man's wife, it really, really behooves you to follow the rules of good behavior. It would have been more proper for Pete to explain to her that it was a fantasy of his and let her have the chance to decide. I won't call it rape, but, man, that was definitely a no-no.

Otherwise, I really liked the story. Five stars anyway, despite Pete's incredibly bad manners that morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous