Creamy Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiya used all her strength and pushed the girl's head as far down into her lap as she could. Tasha flailed her arms as her eyes went wide. She couldn't breath and felt the cock hit the back of her throat when it erupted. The older one just held her at that position as her reserves emptied themselves down the other girl's throat. At this point, Tasha was struggling, but only halfheartedly. A part of her didn't care what happened and trusted her roommate, while the other half was scared at how much control and power she had given her friend and whether that was a bad idea.

That was when her next orgasm hit her. Blue eyes rolled back in her head as her head swam in explosive colors. Being a little oxygen deprived only seemed to intensify the event. She could feel her own convulsions match those of the cock in her mouth as spurt after spurt of hot cum made it's way into her eager stomach. Her tongue was working it's way along the underside of the shaft not even halfway in her mouth.

When at last the orgasms subsided and Aiya removed her hands from the back of the blond's head, Tasha was left sputtering and coughing, trying to regain her breath.

"That's not fair! You said you weren't going to do that again!" Tasha was trying to sound angry, but couldn't. Anger would have been impossible at that moment for her.

Aiya only grinned sheepishly at her. "At least we didn't make a mess. Besides, I never said that. I only apologized for last night."

"That's still not fair! Now I owe you two!"

"What?! What about when you forced me to drink your cum?"

"Yeah,and you forced yourself deeper down my throat than what just happened now!"

"Fine, fine. But you can't tell me you didn't enjoy that."

Tasha sighed and giggled, "Like I said earlier. What happens behind this door stays behind it." She coughed again. "But it did make clean up really easy."

The older one got up off the bed and knelt in front of the blond, "Hey Tash?" She looked into the blue eyes. When Tasha's gaze met her, she lunged for the younger girl and frenched her deeply. The shock of it knocked her off balance and she realized she was on her back, her roommate on top of her, kissing her passionately.

When the embrace was broken, a look of longing was in Aiya's eyes.

Eventually, Tasha recovered and smacked her roommate with the towel.

"My turn now!"

12