Creamy Island Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Tasha made sure that the head of the cock was in her mouth instead of her throat when it came so she could savor the doughy taste more appropriately. She looked up at her Mistress with giant puppy-dog eyes which elicited a moan from her. That was when she noticed the dark, heavy rings under the other girl's eyes. Even though those big brown eyes were glossed over and half-closed, she knew the one in front of her was beyond her limit, and she could feel it as this orgasm was almost dry. Aiya was also breathing incredibly heavily and it seemed like her hormones were the only thing keeping her going. Her maniacal grin wasn't even there, and her speech was already slurring.

"How'sh that bish? I bet your jusht ash eager to tashte me again! Right from your own ash too."

Aiya stumbled backwards and fell down after she withdrew from Tasha's mouth, still rambling her remarks. Tasha saw that her member was still hard, but not nearly as large as it had been when they started. Knowing that the next one was going to be the last, she crept up on the older girl trying to get up and pushed her down. This time, she used her breasts to titty-fuck the girl, letting the head slip into her waiting mouth to slurp at.

"Mistress, please give me the rest of my breakfast! Please!"

Aiya did just that as she arched her back, hands holding blond hair to her crotch as she tried to shoot her entire existence through her penis. The slutty words Tasha had issued had made this orgasm a bit more than the other, but not nearly enough. As soon as the spurts of cum subsided, the pressure holding her head down was gone.

Gently removing the deflating cock from her throat, she looked up and saw the girl unconscious, the biggest smile on her face. Even though she had been unconscious for half of the ordeal, Tasha was still tired herself. So she curled up next to her friend and passed out as well.

***

A tall man in a long trench coat was standing under the back door to the same shop Tasha and Aiya had visited weeks prior. Smoke curled up from the lit cigarette between his lips as another figure stood off in the shadows.

"You're gonna like this one man. The security cameras caught some juicy stuff this time."

The shadow smirked, "Always the voyeur, eh Jack?"

"It's not my fault they wanted to do that in there. I had signs posted, and besides, that stripper walked out of there stark naked and bought a strap-on. After seeing that, how could I not keep a copy of this tape?"

"So who are they?"

Jack grinned, "Well, you already know about the stripper that works a few blocks down. The other two are from that school."

The other figure laughed. "That's a shame. But at least we'll get the pay for this one, and the bonus for her being bi."

"When were you planning on making your move?"

"The next shipment goes out tonight, but we'll have to wait until the one after that in a few more weeks. By then, I think we might be able to blackmail the girl to give up a few of her friends that work at that place."

The man in the trench coat handed off a nondescript video tape to the shadow.

"Remember, no tainting the goods."

Jack waved a dismissive hand as he opened up the back door to his shop, "Yeah, yeah. I'll wait until my order comes in. I've finally saved up enough from all the different ones we've given to the Company to finally get my own. And because of how long my dedication is, they're throwing in a free bottle of wine too."

A snicker was all that was heard before the door to the shop closed.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12