Creamy Island Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

The dean held up her hand then turned to the two girls, "Milk? Cream?" her face could no longer hide the twisted grin on it.

"No thanks." both girls replied in unison. Amy bowed, then left, the way that she performed showed extensive training.

"Now, where were we?" Liz challenged.

Aiya's cock was hard, and she knew that her and her roommate would have a hard time making it back to their dorm room before fucking.

"Ah yes, about the next show. You wouldn't mind if I brought my pet too?"

"Y-yes, n-no, I mean..." Aiya had a hard time finding the right words.

"There will be another show, won't there?" Liz's eyes flickered dangerously.

The brunette couldn't take it anymore. "I don't think there's going to be another show. I-That was an accident."

"I was looking forward to your pet's tongue once more." Alyson whined before being cut off by her boss.

"I see. That is very unfortunate to hear. I was going to have some guests in and they would have so enjoyed such a sight. But I can understand the strain of trying to coordinate something that big." The woman sipped at her tea, "I do like the taste of cream in my tea, especially when it's so fresh."

Twitching, yearning to rape her roommate across the table right then and there.

"I heard that it was those girl's first time having sex, except of course, for what happened earlier. Can I at least get a copy of the tape so I may entertain my guests?"

Tasha nudged Aiya, and the girl looked at her out of the corner of her eye. She could tell her friend was fighting the same urge right then and there. Tasha's eyes were almost half closed and flickered between that glassy look and the reality of the situation.

"The Milk is nice and fresh too. You don't lose the heat from the drink like with the store-bought stuff." Alyson joined in on the teasing.

"Excuse us, please." Aiya barely able to find her voice.

Aiya half-pulled Tasha away from her seat and whispered fiercely in her ear, "We have to stop and get food before going back, but I will make sure that this torture is well worth it. As for the show, I'm scared to death. I don't know what to say."

The two friends showed their backs to the administrators, and Tasha's hand that was buried in her pants was hidden from them. It took a firm grasp from Aiya for the girl to bring herself back to reality, "They at least will back you..." She said, barely able to hold on, "We can stop after this next one."

"I don't think I will be able to!" Aiya's voice almost broke the whisper.

Tasha sighed, "I know... Just... I'm behind you all the way."

The two returned to their seats, Aiya about to take a sip from her coffee before putting it down again promptly.

"I'm sorry." She began.

"Oh well. It can't be helped, you are only in your first year here. If you change your mind, my friends and I have some free time in our schedule Saturday night."

Aiya tried to keep her face expressionless, "I don't think I'm ready for anything like this just yet." The two got up to leave, "Excuse us, Miss Dean, Miss Vice Dean."

They were halfway to the door before Liz's cold voice addressed them. "Do be careful dear. If you're not, rumors will start, and we won't cover for you. We may know how to have a good time, but at the same time, my word goes a lot further than yours."

Aiya and Tasha didn't even stop. They reached the door to the office and kept going.

After they were gone, Alyson turned a cunning grin to her employer, "Well?"

"Make sure our guests bring their own pets for Saturday. I'm sure we won't be disappointed. Also, have the student council help prepare the basement of this building. Let's give them a proper stage for their acts."

"And if they don't show?"

Liz grinned again, "Then they'll both be on the next... field trip."

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12