Creamy Island Ch. 14

Story Info
Aiya discovers unfamiliar tenderness from a few classmates.
4.2k words
4.74
8.5k
5

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

This chapter was meant to be a step back from all the forcefulness of the previous ones. I tried playing with a different writing style for this one, but I recognize that it only made it come off as inconsistent. Also, trying to write an orgy scene with four girls is pretty damn tough since it's easy to get confused on who is doing what. After this chapter, the next 'arc' of the story begins. More than likely, this is where I'm going to branch the story once I start writing this again.

*****

Chapter 14 : Unknown Tenderness

Aiya had been unnerved. A gut reaction told her that if she didn't provide entertainment that weekend, something very bad was going to happen. She had ignored her roommate's advances, too caught up in her own paranoia. The next few days drifted by, with the older girl still refusing to go to class. Even watching her friend's carefree attitude and frequent masturbation sessions didn't seem to help.

"You know it's not good to go so long without masturbating," Tasha said, using one of her many toys in her sopping pussy, "You could get backed up or something. You know, damage your prostate."

It was almost as equally unnerving that the girl was eating a sandwich with a free hand and watching hardcore pornography at the same time. It was how calm and nonchalant she was that made it worse for Aiya.

Aiya ignored her, trying to concentrate on the game she was playing on her laptop.

"Relax. Nothing is going to happen. If it bothers you that much, we can go hang out with Jessica all day and then have a good time back at that shop." Tasha's vibrator was going a mile a minute as she played with it in her moist slit, taking it out every once in awhile to let her clit enjoy the vibrations. "You're no fun when you're holding out on me."

"You just want me to fuck your brains out like before." She mumbled.

"Of course I do! Don't you?"

Aiya was hoping the girl hadn't heard her.

"You know I'm a cock whore, yet there you are, ignoring my advances, making me suffer just as much!" She had finished her sandwich and was now using her hand to play with her clit with a second vibrator, her breathing becoming heavy.

The girl's penis hadn't even twitched. The way the administration was acting, and the way that girl of theirs acted, it was just strange.

Tasha's eyes closed in bliss as she let out a long moan, her fluids pooling in the plastic sheets she had laid down before beginning. Her heaving body had some sweat on it, shining in the room's light, her breasts shaking from the shivers her orgasm caused and her face flushed. She fell down backwards on her bed and turned to her side, looking at Aiya through half closed eyes.

"You should at least let me blow you. It'll take your mind off things."

Aiya pretended to ignore her friend yet again.

"You want me to eat you out instead? I could do that. I haven't had pussy in a few days."

Still nothing.

"I could even try sucking your clit while you're deep inside me."

"Enough! Tasha, you know I'm a nervous wreck! Why are you trying to tempt me so much?"

The younger girl was already working the vibrator in and out of her pussy again.

"You masturbate too much. You're addicted to it."

"So? It's a victimless crime. I'm not hurting anyone, and I'm burning calories, making sure I keep my girlish figure just the way you like it. Any other time you wouldn't even let me go a single orgasm without your cock buried all the way in one of my holes, but now..." Tasha was already beginning to moan again. After a moment she added, "Why not talk to them at least. I'm sure they'll see your point of view when they realize this is not really you."

'Face your fears huh?' Aiya thought. "I guess I'm not going to get over it any other way."

Her friend though, wasn't listening. She was focused on the screen, the guy was lining up the cum shot. Tasha was using a long jelly dong to deepthroat at the same time, imitating the porn star, wishing it was her in that position. When the guy climaxed and sprayed his miserable load over the girl's face, Tasha came too. Her moans once again filling the small room.

***

"What brings you here so late on this Friday afternoon? I'd think that you'd be knee-deep in preparations for tomorrow." Liz's smug look and icy glare reached all the way from behind her large desk as Aiya and Tasha entered the office.

Aiya took a deep breath, trying to clear the nervousness out. "Miss Anders, forgive me if I sound rude, but this is not the lifestyle I wish. It's not my personality to..." she struggled with the next word, "rape young girls."

No change in Liz's expression.

"I don't want to be known as a sadist. That's not my nature."

The dean hesitated a moment, "I can't say that I'm not disappointed. But I can understand your predicament completely. Alright then, I'll just have to inform my guests."

A look of relief flooded Aiya's face as Tasha jabbed her in the side. The look on her roommate's face was that of concern and worry.

"Is there something else?" the dean asked, resting her head on interlocked fingers, giving her an even creepier impression. "Did you want something to drink?" Her face twisted into a grin.

"N-no thanks."

"Oh come now, we've obviously offended you, the least we can do is offer you something refreshing." Alyson had entered the office behind the two girls, startling them.

Tasha's blue eyes wandered to the wine bottle that she was carrying and she jabbed Aiya in the side again.

"We must be going, really." Tasha said.

"Y-yeah." Aiya agreed.

The vice dean blocked their exit, an equally cold stare from her, with a cynical grin to match. "Maybe when you return then?"

The two were confused.

"We usually send our freshmen on a trip around this time of year to help them relax in their new surroundings. Don't tell me you haven't seen your mail yet?"

"I'll be sure to check it when I get back..." Aiya was pushing around the woman, Tasha not far behind.

Just before she pushed past though, Alyson called after them. "Reports have come in saying that Brook and Sonya haven't attended class since Monday. I would be careful if I were you."

Aiya shuddered, her heart thumping, as she left the office.

***

"Something's wrong." Tasha said as soon as they were outside the building.

"Gee, ya think?" That gut feeling Aiya had returned with renewed vigor. "We knew they were corrupt when we were visited on Monday."

"No, not just that. Did you see what she had in her hand?"

"Wine and a few glasses. I did find that incredibly odd."

"Did you see the brand?"

"No-"

"It was that 'Pure Bliss' stuff."

Aiya's mouth froze mid-sentence. 'Pure Bliss'—The two had seen it advertised plenty of times when they were shopping for toys in the past couple weeks. It was supposedly a strong aphrodisiac, but with a hefty price tag; fifty thousand for a single bottle. The reviews had been a solid five stars across the board.

"I think that's the straw that broke the camel's back for me." Tasha continued, "There are other things strange as well."

"Like what?"

"Why should we have to worry about being caught going off campus? Brook's problem with her cell phone isn't just related to her crappy carrier. We haven't even been able to activate ours either. This place is completely isolated from the outside world!"

More things began clicking in Aiya's mind. The administration was more like a business than a school. "I don't think those girls that were absent from classes were out sick like they said."

Tasha nodded, "It's stuff like that. But why would they try and isolate us? The city out there isn't dangerous, and any other college campus would be completely open. And the scholarships! From many of the people I talked to on my first days here, they all said they received similar ones. This university should not be able to function!"

Aiya turned off the main road in the center of campus towards their building. "I'm going to go find Jessica and see if she knows anything. I want you to go check up on the other two."

Tasha nodded and ran off the other way.

***

Tasha had only a slight inkling of which building was Brook's and Sonya's. After talking to the building monitors, she convinced them to divulge that information, believing the two had become sick like the rest. She made it to their door only a few minutes later, but the sun was already setting.

Taking a deep breath, the girl knocked on the door. When no one answered, she knocked a little louder this time, the door creaking open slightly. Tasha took the initiative and entered the dark room beyond.

Immediately she was overwhelmed by the musky smell of pussy and a hot humidity. As her eyes adjusted to the diminishing daylight coming in through the window, she realized there were moans around her. She tried to turn on the light, but the bulb was burnt out, the only other source of light was from various other devices that drew silent power.

She couldn't help but squeeze her thighs together as the foreign hormones acted as an aphrodisiac. She hadn't had sex in a few days, and it was beginning to show in her sex drive. Her panties were soaked and her nipples were evident even though her bra.

When Tasha's eyes did adjust, she took in her surroundings. The room was a complete mess with half-eaten food containers strewn across the floor and clothes tossed every which way. Even the bedsheets were haphazardly thrown about. Blue eyes rested on the source of the moans on one of the beds.

It was Sonya and Brook, both locked in a sideways sixty-nine as their tongues worked their magic on each other. Tasha's hand was already in her pants, trying to relieve the pressure that was building up. The relief from seeing the two okay gave way to the floodgates for her own hormones.

She approached the bed where the two were, completely unnoticed and reached out a hand to the closest girl, Brook. She didn't want to disturb them, but she wanted to verify they were alright.

Brook didn't even open her eyes from the touch, she was far too focused giving Sonya her release.

"Brook...?" Tasha's meek voice called out.

"Mmmm... Tasha?" The girl's eyes looked up at the newcomer.

"Tasha's here?" Sonya's hazy voice asked.

"A-are you okay? You haven't been in class since after..." She didn't want to say it.

Brook buried a couple fingers in her friend to take over the job her tongue had been doing. "Sweetie, I couldn't be better. Sonya and I have been released by your Mistress's loving touch. I just wish I could have been this open when I first arrived here."

Sonya's hips began to buck a little.

"Cum for me, my love." Brook closed her eyes and attached her lips around her partner's clit, as the other climaxed.

Tasha didn't need to be asked, her clothes off in record time as her own scent joined the jumble of other erotic smells.

***

Aiya hadn't been able to get in touch with her stripper friend, the club hadn't even seen her after Monday. She was now back in her own room, and Tasha's absence had only made her more distraught. It was pitch black out, the only lights coming from the lights that illuminated the paths.

Fearing the worst, the brunette grabbed a flashlight and checked the student directory from her laptop before making her way to the appropriate building.

The building she ended up in was strangely quiet, and the door to the appropriate room was already ajar some, with moans coming from the darkness inside.

Brown eyes couldn't even see a few feet in front of her as she tripped over something almost immediately as she entered. A moan answered as the door was closed by an unknown hand.

"Tasha?" Aiya called out, her voice coming out timid.

The moaning stopped abruptly as her voice was heard and the shuffling of bodies could be felt in the darkness.

When her eyes adjusted, the brunette saw Tasha, Brook, and Sonya all lined up, kneeling in much the same way a few nights earlier in the basement of her building.

"Mistress has come at last..." Sonya's voice was light and airy and Aiya knew that she was already lost in her own desires.

"Mistress, please, will you force yourself down my throat again?" Brook's voice this time.

"Mistress, we've been waiting..." Even Tasha's voice.

"No!" Aiya said, almost shouting. From the intense musky smell, she figured the two had been having sex with each other the whole time. Her mind was racing. "Tasha, talk some sense into them."

"Aiya..." the blond cooed, "They just want your cock much the same way I had these past days."

"Get a grip!"

Tasha seemed to come out of her horny stupor when her friend shook her. "Huh, wha? Aiya!"

Aiya hugged her friend tight, "Tasha, you're scaring me. I told you I didn't want to let my hormones get the best of me. Please, tell them to stop."

Brook crawled over to the girl, "Sweetie... I want to thank you for everything you've done. Monday was the best day of my life."

"No it wasn't! I raped you both! How can you be okay with that? I took from you the one thing that can never be regained! I violated you and humiliated you both!" Aiya was becoming frantic.

Tasha shook her head, "It's no use. I think subconsciously you brainwashed them."

Aiya could have shrieked in horror. Her heart was pounding. The dark cloud in the girl's mind had returned, and it was taking all her willpower not to succumb to the lust-driven, insanity that had dominated her will before. Before she knew it though, she found herself in a deep kiss.

When the kiss was broken, the other pulled back revealing it to be Sonya, "Aiya... It's okay. You can be my Mistress if you want, but that's not what this is about. It's not about how you fucked us stupid. You simply showed us that we need to listen to our inner desires." The girl was caressing Aiya's face with one hand affectionately, "Brook and I... We had been so stressed out with our studies these past couple years, that we didn't even have time for ourselves. It doesn't matter that we don't really love each other. What we have transcends that." She leaned in, wrapping one arm around Aiya's back and kissed her again, her tongue tasting the new mouth.

Brook smiled and placed herself behind Aiya, sandwiching the girl between the two roommates. "We care for each other. But we also just want each other to be happy. Classes aren't worth it to us. We may be just lusting lezzies at this point, but we're truly happy." The girl began to undress Aiya.

The gentle touch of the two was reassuring, comforting even, and Aiya began to relax. Tasha joined in stripping Aiya, the herm unresisting. The darkness retreating.

"This isn't right though... I didn't mean to turn you two into sex-crazed maniacs."

"They aren't driven by lust." Tasha said as she finished undoing the straps that held her partner's throbbing member at bay, "Even though they say they are... They're not."

"H-how can you be so sure?"

"Aiya..." She planted playful kisses up the girl's side, using her hands to gently massage the hermaphrodite. "You should know by now."

Brook pulled the Aiya backwards so that she supported Aiya's weight, playing with the girl's breasts from behind. Sonya placed small kisses on the herm's cheek, between her breasts, and down her stomach. When she got to the giant penis, she licked each side of it lovingly.

Aiya didn't even realize she moaned until Tasha cut her off with a kiss of her own. The gentleness was different, strange, but enjoyable. She understood what the two meant. They really were driven by lust, but not in the same way she had been. She had forced herself on anyone, regardless of whether they wanted it. But it lacked the caring and tenderness that these two had been lost in. Even now, with the stimulus, Aiya felt the dark cloud that had been hanging in the back of her mind disappear completely.

Sonya began stroking her penis as she took the tip in her mouth. She let her tongue tease the girl, licking all around the ring of the head, only pulling her lips off of it to let the precum add lubrication to the stroking.

"How does it feel to get an actual blowjob instead of just fucking a face?" Brook's voice whispered in her ear before licking the now sensitive part.

A daze came over Aiya, much the same way it came over the other three. She didn't feel a single urge to force a deepthroating, instead letting the one between her legs do all the work. Her hands came up to massage Tasha's breasts, enjoying how soft they were. It was amazing how a simple touch felt so good. She felt giddy, as if this was the first time she was having sex.

"Sonya... Your tongue... I'm going to cum..."

Sonya only increased her stroking pace, her tongue resting on the most sensitive spot, the underside of the head, and just continued licking until Aiya erupted in her mouth. Sonya tried to swallow it all, but when it overwhelmed her, she let it flow out of her mouth, coating the shaft as she continued to try and catch it all.

Aiya's half closed eyes watched Sonya massage her now sensitive organ after the orgasm. Tasha took over for the girl and began cleaning up the mess with her own tongue before moving up and kissing the girl. When she did, Sonya went in and began licking Tasha's moist mound.

"This time, let me do the work Aiya. Let me show you how fun this can be."

Using one hand to steady herself on her friend's shoulders, Tasha used her other hand to aim the glistening cock at her waiting slit. She slowly made her way down the massive shaft, breathing heavily and slowly, returning to kissing Aiya.

Brook, having become tired of supporting the girl's weight, gently lowered her to the floor before returning to her sixty-nine with her roommate.

When Tasha broke her kiss, she looked deep into her lover's eyes, and began moving her hips up and down the long shaft. Her moans quickly joined those from the other two girls.

Aiya's eyes were fascinated with her friend's swinging breasts. They were so supple and inviting, and she began to suck on one of the nipples, making sure a hand played with the other. After a few moments with one breast, her mouth found it's way to the other. The feelings in her lower region felt different somehow, Tasha's pussy was sucking gently at her shaft, and her internal muscles were massaging Aiya in ways that were lost when she was forceful.

"Oh Tasha... I didn't know this could feel so good. I love you girl. I love you a lot."

"I know. But just enjoy this for now. You've had a stressful week."

Tasha sat up and began bouncing up and down on her friend's penis, moans escaping her lips. Aiya brought her hands up to cup the orbs of flesh that hypnotized her, joined with Tasha's hands over hers. The warmth she felt was building, and Tasha's breathing became ragged and short.

The brunette looked over to her side and saw Sonya licking Brook only a foot away and managed to inch her way over, licking the girl's butt as the other licked her pussy.

Brook rewarded her with a moan as Tasha collapsed on top of her, quivering and shaking, "I'm s-sorry Aiya... But I think I came first."

Aiya turned back to her friend, a string of saliva from her lips to the other girl's nether regions before Tasha gave her yet another passionate kiss. That was enough to send Aiya over the edge herself as a fresh load of cum made it's way into Tasha's womb. Aiya's cries of pleasure were lost in Tasha's throat as they kissed harder and deeper.

Not wanting it to end, Aiya pushed the girl on top of her backwards, her turn to mount her roommate missionary style. When she began thrusting slowly, Tasha stopped her.

"You should feel the other hole when you're not driven by lust."

Heart pounding in her chest, Aiya slowly withdrew her penis. She felt very nervous and giddy. Her hand was shaking as Tasha lifted herself some and spread her butt cheeks. Aiya felt as though she had never penetrated the girl before, and even though she had done this so many times prior, this time felt new. So new in fact, that she fumbled the penetration on the first two attempts, one going high and landing her back in Tasha's warm pussy, and the other a little too low, ending with her head rubbing carpet.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12