Creamy Island Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Tasha's careful hand guided her in and Aiya pushed in gently.

"Why are you shaking?" Tasha asked, her hands idly playing with her lover's breasts.

Aiya didn't have an answer to that. Her breasts felt wonderful, having been neglected since she had begun having sex with Tasha. She was feeling... She was feeling like a girl. She was no longer a penis that existed solely to cum on anything she wanted, she was a girl with a penis. Her organ responded as an extension of herself, wanting to please the one in front of her first and foremost, her own orgasm wanting to take a back seat.

She thrust slowly, her long length sliding easily in and out due to the cum from the previous orgasm. The tight ring of flesh stroked her and the warm bowels of her friend massaged her penis. When she looked down at Tasha, she saw a girl that she loved and wanted to enjoy. Aiya leaned down and kissed her friend deeply as before, making sure she was completely inside her, using smaller thrusts.

Tasha's moans poured forth, "Aiya, please... That feels good. Oh God, don't stop, please. Like that, I want you inside me." Her feet locked behind Aiya's waist and her hands pulled the girl she loved closer. "Inside me, please, cum inside me."

Aiya's massive cock pulsed as it spewed it's load deep into her friend. Tasha came at the same time, and the tightening of her anus only served to prolong the orgasm. Blue eyes met Brown in a clear understanding. They indulged in another kiss as Aiya's hips shook, wanting to reach deeper in her friend.

Even after the orgasm subsided, Aiya kept the kiss before sucking on the girl's nipples. That was when Brook and Sonya rejoined them. Brook took up position, straddling Tasha's head while Sonya pushed Aiya onto her back, straddling her head. The two were in what looked like a double sixty-nine, the only difference being that Aiya was joined to Tasha via her penis.

The angle made it difficult for the herm to thrust, but it didn't matter. The two girls on top were providing more than enough stimulation to the other two. Aiya's own hands reached under her to massage the clit hiding beneath her penis and the other explored Sonya's butt while she licked the girl's clit.

Brook was busy massaging Tasha's clit with her tongue while Tasha returned the favor. Every once in awhile the two on top would enjoin in another kiss, tasting the girls on their lips. Sonya would also pull Aiya's cock out of Tasha's quivering butt to lick it some before pushing it back in, helping Aiya with the leverage she needed.

The sensations too much for Aiya to take, she began grunting as another load crept up her loins. "I... I..."

Sonya smothered her words with her mound, grinding some on the girl's tongue, "Shhhh..." The girl pulled the cock out and stroke it, Brook joining her on it.

A moment later and cum was flying everywhere, the sticky white stuff coating both girls on top as the sight sent them into their own writhing pleasure. Tasha didn't need to see what was happening to feel her own orgasm explode from within her.

The moment seemed to last forever as Aiya's pulsating member erupted, all four girls' moans joining together for a chorus of pleasure.

After the climaxes passed, Brook and Sonya rolled off the other two and curled up on the floor in each other's arms. Tasha squirmed her way over to cuddle up to her roommate. When she was, she kissed her friend's ear, and Aiya fell asleep to the sweet mutterings of the girl in her arms.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12