Creamy Island Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiya was tasting the same thing, her heart racing as the adrenaline and aphrodisiacs raised her blood pressure to nearly double what it was. Her mind was swimming and her vision was going white. Her eyes were open, but they were losing their ability to see. The Doctor's lips moved but no sound came out. Her mouth was slowly filling with the vile stuff, but for some reason it was arousing her quite a bit. The thought of being used as a receptacle for such wastes only made her penis harder. Aiya did notice that there was no more pain in her crotch as it felt as though she were teetering on the brink of an orgasm, not quite able to get over the edge.

Meanwhile, Tasha had tried to swallow a bit of the pasty stuff and found that it caught in her throat, working it's way down slowly. The stuff was beginning to taste better and better as her cheeks began to bulge from the amount in and more still being pumped in. Her eyes were hollow, already completely blind from the mind-altering drugs, and her lower holes were greedily sucking at the fake cocks. Not being able to take it anymore, she felt her orgasm approach the edge, and just when she thought she was about to go over, a nasty shock made her eyes go wide. Her clit burned and she could have sworn electricity jumped over her skin connecting to her nipples. Her orgasm though, never came, leaving her at an incredibly heightened sense.

The blond's body seized over and over, almost pulsating with her short, ragged breaths. More of the pasty gray stuff went down her throat as her body completely surrendered, and the involuntary muscles that would never allow such a thing to happen finally lowered their defenses. Her body was in heaven, feeling like a million orgasms reaching her simultaneously.

Aiya's unused holes were only sending her pleasure. She knew it should hurt, and that her penis was throbbing, but the only thing she felt at this point was pure bliss. The only senses still being able to be felt was taste and touch. Her ass was sending shivers up her spine and her clit was pulsing with the electric arcs. It didn't take long for the spasms to lower her defenses as well as more and more of the stuff was pumped into her mouth, and down her throat. Lost in her lust, she used her tongue to try and push the paste around in her mouth, trying to savor the taste. Her body too, spasmed in time with her breaths as she was taken to new heights of pleasure.

Ezenia's eyes never left the two, watching the exact moment they surrendered completely. No one had ever been able to last long on these things, and it was always enjoyable to watch them break. She pulled the girl up from between her legs before licking her own fluids off her slave's lips.

"I think I want to ride you now." The woman tossed the girl onto the couch and then straddled her in a reverse cowgirl position, so that she could continue watching the two.

"Enjoy your present girls." She laughed one more time as Sara's penis slid easily into her.

12