All Comments on 'Creating a Monster'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Crap!!!!!

Crap!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no one in the Navy would want your sorry ass

and as far as your wife, she would be dead in a few days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was just awful

Walk over to her and slap her. Go into the tool drawer, grab a simply tool and remove the cage. It's easy. The cage is a toy you idiot. Pack your stuff and leave. Never go back. Let an attorney handle the divorce. Who would stick around with the stupid cunt? No one and that's what makes this story so idiotic. A waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
consistent

Well I can say the author is consistent, I gave up reading his stories after about 4 or 5, they are all just the same boring theme. Poor man kept from cumming, living a deprived miserable life that somehow he loves. Rubbish....put some more realistic themes in them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Husband introduces her to a divorce. dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF it one think to have some fantasy play with Wife playing dominant mistress? While you wear a chastity cage. But the minute she starts beating our cock with a switch, while your hands are cuffed behind your back, that’s it. I’d wait tell she was stupid enough to uncuff me, grab her tie her to the bed and beat her tits and pussy with that switch for a week. Chain her led up to house area and when I when out I’d put he in a large dog cage. Fuck that bitch and no I wouldn’t divorce her, but her life would be a living hell, what was the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a fucking looser. Why would you ever let your wife treat you like that, or ever let her beat you? When you didn't even have too, you really did want to be he denied, caged, and cuckolded, didn't you. And don't even say it was because your cock was caged, it only takes a minute, or two to cut that toy off your cock. You wanted this, and she took Advantage of you, and gave you what you wanted, dumbass. And of course she Definitely got what she wanted, real men's cocks !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous