Creation's Guardian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden and unexpected intrusion of her tight asshole by his enormous cock caught Athena by surprise triggering a whole new series of explosive orgasms.

By the time Athena came down, Bob had her by the hips ramming his huge cock balls deep in and out of her tight asshole.

Athena looked back over her shoulder and exclaimed, "that's it baby. Gimme that cock! I don't care where you put it as long as it's inside me! Fuck my my tight little asshole baby! Drive that monster all the way into my belly!"

Bob put a magical mouth on Athena's swollen clit and two more on her diamond hard nipples.

Athena screamed, " what the fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck! You're gonna get me again! Oh my gods! That feels sooo good! Don't stop! I'm almost there! I'm gonna cum again; I don't believe it! Oh fuck meee..."

As Athena's orgasm peaked Bob emptied his balls again. He coated her bowels with spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum sending her back over an orgasmic cliff, triggering a series of earth shattering, mind blowing, body convulsing orgasms that went on for several minutes. Once again, she passed out.

Bob moved them to the bed with Athena on top of him. He gently massaged her firm ass cheeks as her orgasms slowly subsided and she came to.

She sat up. "Wow! That was...I don't know what that was! But I sure as hell enjoyed it!"

"Have you had enough yet?"

Cassandra and Kadir laughed as Athena quipped, "nope! I'll never get enough of your amazing cock Bob. But right now my belly hurts, and my sides ache from all those orgasms. So if you don't mind, I'm gonna take a break and soak in your hot tub!"

Athena turned to the two laughing beauties. "How long have you been standing there?"

Cassandra replied, "long enough to see you get fucked senseless several times over."

Athena giggled. "I hope you enjoyed the show." She sashayed past them into the hot tub.

Bob, Cassandra, and Kadir joined Athena in the hot tub. Kadir asked, "did you have a good time master?"

"Hell yeah! I think I had more fun then Athena!"

Athena giggled. "I don't know about that one Bob. You gave me the best fucking of my life! Gods, my poor little pussy is sooo sore from the pounding you gave it. Now I know why Aphrodite passes out. I've never experienced so much pleasure in my life! I'm glad I decided to stick around and wait for you to get back. The ride was definitely worth waiting for!"

Cassandra asked, "now do you see why I told you that you were in for the ride of your life Athena?"

"I sure do Cassandra! It's funny. When Bob told me how you, Kadir, and Aphrodite all passed out from your orgasms, I was skeptical. I thought he was exaggerating. Then you two told me the same thing. I didn't know what to think. I had to find out for myself. I found out all right. My poor little pussy's telling me it's all true," she giggled.

Bob said, "you three can sit and chat as long as you want. I'm gonna get some shut eye. I haven't slept since the night before last. It's been an exhausting two days. Athena, you're welcome to stay. You can crawl in bed with us or grab one of the empty beds. Whichever you prefer. Good night girls."

Cassandra, and Kadir said, "good night master."

Athena said, "good night Bob."

Cassandra woke Bob her usual way; her warm wet lips gliding up and down the whole length of his enormous shaft. She was watching his face, and as his eyes opened she took his huge cock out of her mouth and said, "good morning master. Athena wanted to wake you. But as I explained to her, you've commanded me to do it."

Bob chuckled. "I had completely forgotten about that sweetie. Thank you for reminding me. Let's fix that right now. From now on, you and Kadir can take turns waking me up unless we have a guest. In which case, you are to offer it to the guest first."

Cassandra looked at Athena with a grin. "Want a taste Athena?"

"Oh hell yeah! It's the only thing I missed out on last night!"

Cassandra and Athena swapped places. Athena grabbed Bob's monstrous cock. "I don't know if I can get all of this monster down my throat, but I'm damn sure gonna try."

Bob was shocked at how easily Athena worked his huge shaft down her throat. In less than a minute, she was gliding her silky wet lips up and down the whole length of his shaft.

Her velvety smooth tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, swirling around his huge mushroomed head, swishing back and forth along his enormous shaft and sweeping across his huge balls as her silky lips kissed his belly.

Bob made a strap on with two huge dildos hanging from it appear around Cassandra's waist.

"Cassandra sweetie, why don't you show our guest a little more hospitality by giving her something to ride?"

Cassandra giggled. "With pleasure master!"

Athena let Bob's cock slip from her mouth squealing with surprise as Cassandra pushed the two dildos in Athena's tight little asshole and soaked cunt. Athena moaned loudly as Cassandra slowly worked the dildos in and out then went back to sucking Bob's enormous cock.

Bob looked at Kadir. "Come up here and ride my face baby girl."

Kadir let out a squeal of her own. "Oh thank you master!" She let out a squeak then moaned as Bob turned his tongue into two appendages. One the size and shape of his enormous cock fucking her velvety smooth cunt. The other swirling around her swollen clit.

Bob gave Cassandra magical cocks pumping in and out of her sexy little asshole, her tight soaked cunt, and her silky wet lips. Then he gave both Cassandra and Athena magical tongues swirling around their swollen clits. He gave Kadir a magical tongue rimming her tight little asshole. Then topped it all off by giving all three beauties magical mouths licking, sucking and nipping their gorgeous globes.

Bob sensed Athena's orgasm coming on strong. He held her there on the edge until Cassandra and Kadir caught up. Then he let all three go off the cliff at the same time as he shot spurt after spurt of creamy white goo in Athena's warm wet mouth.

He used his magic to hold them all in place until he could move them onto the bed as all three beauties had passed out from the strength of their orgasms. All three women laid on the bed, every muscle in their bodies twitching and quivering for more than a minute as their orgasms slowly subsided.

The three of them sat up at the same time. Cassandra and Kadir looked at Athena and giggled. Athena looked down and realized her chin, neck, and beautiful tits were covered in gooey white cum. She scooped some off her chin and licked her fingers clean. "Ooh, that's yummy!"

Athena giggled again as Cassandra and Kadir licked every drop of cum off her gorgeous globes. "Gods Bob! You really know how to throw a party!"

"Nah. That wasn't a party Athena. It was just a wake up call. The real fun starts later. Right now it's time for some coffee."

Athena laughed. "Damn! I forgot to save some of that cream!"

Bob cleaned their bodies with his magic. Then they went to the kitchen for coffee.

Cassandra had just handed Bob his coffee when he heard Asimah's voice in his head. "Bob can I come down there? I need to talk to Kadir about something."

"Sure Asimah. But give me a couple of minutes. Okay?"

"That's fine. Just let me know when you're ready."

Bob looked at Kadir. "Asimah want's to talk to you. Go to the study. Sit in the chair on the back side closest to mine."

"Okay master."

After Kadir left Bob said, "shit's about to hit the fan. No matter what happens, nobody's to go in that room but me."

Cassandra and Athena both nodded.

"Okay Asimah. Kadir's in the study waiting for you."

"Thank you."

A few seconds later Cassandra and Athena heard Asimah screaming at Kadir as Bob left the kitchen.

Bob walked into the study looking at Asimah and barked out "SIT!"

Asimah looked at Bob and snarled. "Don't talk to me like that! I'm not one of your servants Bob!"

Bob felt the anger swelling up inside him, his sapphire eyes turning ice cold.

Kadir softly said, "oh gods. No."

Asimah glanced at Kadir. Seeing the look on Kadir's face, she looked back at Bob. When she saw the look in Bob's eyes, she realized she had made a colossal mistake and quickly sat in the chair.

He walked past Asimah standing behind Kadir gently massaging her shoulders. He bent over giving Kadir a gentle kiss where her neck and shoulders met sending a chill down Kadir's spine. He held out his hand. The amulet and ring disappeared from Asimah's neck and finger reappearing in Bob's hand as Asimah gasped in shock.

Bob spoke quietly but the rage in his voice could be felt throughout the castle.

"You think you're not a servant? I told you not to make the same mistakes other Great Caliphs have made. I also warned you not to let the power go to your head Asimah. I allowed you to assume the role of Great Caliph because you show great promise. But I can and will take that power from you any fucking time I choose.

Kadir isn't a servant Asimah. She's a member of my family and this," he waved his hand, "is her home. I will not tolerate ANYONE disrespecting a member of my family! Especially not in her own home. I'm gonna get a fresh coffee. While I'm gone, you may discuss Kadir's reading the Great Caliph scrolls, if you can do so in a calm and mature manner. When I get back, I'll decide whether you'll get these back," he held up the ring and amulet, "or if I'm gonna replace you with someone a little more mature."

Bob gave Kadir a kiss on the other side of her neck and quickly left the room.

As he handed Cassandra his cup she asked, "are you okay master?"

"I'm a little pissed. But I'm fine sweetie."

Aphrodite spoke startling Bob.

"I'd say good morning Bob. But it doesn't sound like it is. What the hell happened? You're so pissed, we could feel your anger all the way back here! Are you sure your okay?

Bob gave Aphrodite a kiss. "Good morning sweet cheeks. Sorry, I didn't see you sitting there. Asimah's letting her power go to her head. She came down here Screaming in Kadir's face." He held up the ring and amulet. "I had to knock her down a couple of pegs by taking these from her."

Aphrodite said, "ouch! You didn't just knock her down a few pegs. You cut the legs right out from under her. Are you gonna give them back?"

"I don't know yet. That depends entirely on her. If I think she's learned something, I probably will. But if she tries to be coy with me I'll replace her."

Aphrodite said, "I don't envy you that challenge."

"It's not as challenging as you think sweet cheeks. They surrendered unconditionally. I'll simply replace her with a regent. Kadir may not want to but she will if I ask. I dare anyone to fuck with her!"

Aphrodite laughed. "If you tell Asimah that, she'll shit a brick!"

"We'll see."

Bob went back to the study. He stood behind Kadir setting the ring and amulet on the table in front of her.

"Kadir my sweet. I need you to feel free to speak your mind and be completely honest with me."

"Okay master."

"I'm considering replacing Asimah with a regent. Would you like the job?"

"Master, if you command me to be regent for the Djinn, I will do so. However, it's not something I'd want. Nor is it a job I'd be happy with. But that choice is yours to make. I think Asimah realizes that now."

"Two questions Kadir. Has Asimah apologized to you? Do you honestly believe she's learned something here today?"

"The first thing Asimah did when you left was to apologize, and yes, I honestly do believe she's learned from all of this."

"I hope you're right baby girl. Because if you're wrong, you'll be acting as regent until I find a suitable replacement for her. Asimah, I'm gonna give you a chance to convince me Kadir's right. But let me warn you. You had better make it damn convincing."

Asimah took a deep breath. "First I'd like to say I'm sorry for disrespecting you, your home, and your family. I was being an immature spoiled little brat. I can assure you, it will never happen again.

I know that the only reason I serve as Great Caliph is because of you. Even if you do give me back the throne, without your help I doubt I could keep it.

I said I wasn't a servant. I was wrong. I may not be a bound servant, but I still serve you. I will obey your every command without question or failure.

You're right. I let the power go to my head. I know how badly I screwed up. I'm not even sure I deserve a second chance. If I were you, I probably wouldn't even be considering it. Obviously you're at least thinking about it or I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you.

I'm not sure why you're considering giving me a second chance. But I'll promise you this, now that I'm aware of how quickly and easily power can corrupt, I'll be on my guard. I won't promise it'll never go to my head again. But I will promise to do my best to see that it doesn't. I've had thousands of years dealing with power. I should have known better.

Kadir's told me how you've had all this power just dumped in your lap. So far at least, you've been able to stay on the straight and narrow. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult that must be for you. I don't envy you at all.

If you do decide to trust me with a second chance, I'll do my best to be worthy of that trust. I'll make you proud of me, I promise. That's all I can say Bob. The rest is up to you."

Bob walked behind Asimah. He gently massaged her shoulders as the ring and amulet reappeared on her neck and finger. He gently kissed both sides of her neck. "Great job sweetie!" He walked out of the room leaving a stunned Asimah and a laughing Kadir.

As he handed Cassandra his coffee cup she laughingly asked, "are you gonna be able to drink it this time master?"

Bob sat at the table. "I hope so my love."

He explained everything that happened in the study. When he finished talking Aphrodite asked, "you're not thinking of stealing Asimah from the Djinn too are you?"

"I don't have to steal her. She works for me now and she makes her own laws."

Kadir walked in just as Bob finished speaking. She laughed and said, "master, do you know you left Asimah sitting in that chair with her poor little pussy gushing all over the seat?"

Bob gave an innocent look. "Me? I did that?"

"Yes master. You're gonna be lucky if she doesn't jump your bones the first chance she gets!"

"She's a caliph. She's not allowed to have sex. Remember?"

"As you pointed out master, she makes her own laws now. I think that law was changed before she even left the study," Kadir laughed.

Aphrodite asked, "do you really think they'll change that law Kadir?"

"Yeah I do mom. It's needed to be changed for a long time. Caliphs are the only members of the collective that aren't allowed to have sex.

The law doesn't make any sense. If sex is a dangerous activity for caliphs, then why isn't it just as dangerous to the other ranks? It's a stupid law that was put in place by a idiot right after the Titan Olympian war to punish us because we didn't win. It's one of the things I know Asimah wants to change. After today, I wouldn't be surprised if she rams it down their throats," Kadir laughed.

Aphrodite said, "wow! I didn't know the law went back that far! What makes you think it was a punishment?"

"Sorry mom but I gave my word not to discuss how I know certain things."

Bob asked, "is that how you calmed Asimah down?"

"No master. She never asked me for it. But just before she left, I promised her I wouldn't discuss them with anyone who didn't already know of their existence or their contents. It was my own decision."

"It was the right decision too Kadir. I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you master."

Bob said to Aphrodite, "sweet cheeks, you and Cassandra have been inside my head so you know all about what Kadir is talking about. But Athena hasn't, and I can't explain without breaking Kadir's promise."

Athena asked, "do you want me to leave for a while?"

Bob said, "nope. I have a much better idea Athena. I have a feeling that in the near future I'm gonna need your help again. You're gonna need to know what you're dealing with. Also it's long past time that Kadir saw what's in my head. If it's okay with you, I think we should all link minds. Cassandra and Aphrodite can guide you and Kadir through the mess."

Athena said, "okay Bob."

"Cassandra?"

"I'm here master."

"Aphrodite?"

"I'm here too Bob."

"Kadir?"

"I'm here master."

"Athena?"

"I'm with you Bob."

"Cassandra you guide Kadir. Aphrodite you guide Athena. Take your time, explain what you can. Then let me know when you're done."

Bob sat and relaxed. About a half hour later he heard Aphrodite think, "we're finished Bob."

Bob broke the link.

Athena said, "holy shit Bob! How the hell do you keep it all straight?"

"That's just it Athena. I can't. At least not yet. I get a little sorted out each night while I'm sleeping. But that's not the biggest problem.

When I was healing Hera I got part way through her back and almost had to quit. I was running out of magical energy. I knew if I stopped then, we'd lose her for sure. Then I felt a sudden surge and I was able to finish but just barely."

Kadir said, "the fact that your magical essence was almost drained doesn't surprise me master. What you did took an enormous amount of power. The little that we did nearly wiped us out. We were all shocked that you were able to finish. What does surprise me is what you said about a sudden surge. It sounds like someone, or something decided to give your magical essence a temporary boost. I've never heard of that happening before. But given everything I've just learned I'd have to say it's the most likely explanation."

Athena said, "I agree with Kadir. Someone is definitely pulling your strings Bob. I don't know who or why. But I'm positive it's someone, not something. With everything that's happened, and adding what I now know, I'd have to say that none of this has been random chance. You were very carefully picked for whatever this is, and it all began with Cassandra's binding. Possibly even before that. I suspect it may have actually started with the affair between Aphrodite and Zeus. Although I can't say that with any certainty.

I can understand you letting Cassandra and Aphrodite into your head. You were looking for answers. I can even understand you linking Kadir in. But why me Bob? What do I bring to the table?"

"You mean besides your dirty little mind and very fuckable horny body? I need your ability to think strategically. As you've just shown, you have a way of sorting through a mess and cutting to the chase in a very short time. I also wanted you to see who I am right now. Asimah cut close to home when she said that power corrupts.

So far, I've been able to stay within what my old self would consider acceptable boundaries. I'm not sure that's always gonna be the case. I may not always see the long term consequences of my actions. I need someone who can and is willing to tell me when I'm going too far.

Aphrodite can help me with some of that. But she sees things from a compassionate point of view. I also need someone who sees things from a strategic point of view. I guess what I'm saying is I need you and Aphrodite to be my conscience so I don't screw up too badly."

Athena nodded solemnly then grinned. "I don't know Bob. That seems like an awful lot to ask. It means I''d have to be a regular visitor here. Two maybe three times a week at least.

I'd be getting my poor little pussy pounded and having a shit load of orgasms. I'm not sure all the fun I'd be having would be worth it to you. But hey, I'm a party girl, so I'm willing to give it a try."