Creation's Guardian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aphrodite giggled. "Yeah I know. It's such a sacrifice isn't Athena? The things we women have to put up with just to get fucked brainless!"

"I can't speak for you Aphrodite. But after last night and this morning, my poor little pussy says it's worth it!"

Bob said, "okay girls. Enough shop talk. Time for some fun. Summer's almost over. I wanna have a barbecue down on the beach."

Athena said, "as much as I'd love to, I can't Bob. I've got a few things to take care of. I'll be tied up the rest of today and most of tomorrow. If something comes up and you need me, just give a a holler and I'll be here."

"No problem Athena. See you later sexy."

Cassandra asked, "what's a barbecue master?"

"I forgot you've never been to one Cassandra. It's like a cookout on the beach. You'll love it."

"That sounds yummy master!"

Kadir said, "it's fantastic sis. You're really in for a treat! Have you ever been to one mom?"

Aphrodite said, "nope. First time for me too."

Kadir rubbed her hands together with glee. "This is gonna be fun master!"

Bob made a huge charcoal barbecue grill appear. He wrapped some corn and potatoes in foil setting them on the grill to slow roast. He set up a volleyball net. He and Aphrodite teamed up against Cassandra and Kadir with the rule of no using magic.

Cassandra and Kadir's reactions were a little quicker. Bob and Aphrodite lost three games in a row. It didn't help that Bob's eyes kept straying to the two sets of gorgeous globs that were bouncing around in front of him.

The corn and potatoes were almost done. So he threw on some steaks, beef short ribs, and country style pork ribs, all smothered in his own special barbecue sauce.

Bob set up a picnic table with plates and silverware. Along with a chilled bottle of his favorite red wine and four glasses.

A short time later Bob had to laugh as Cassandra, her face and hands covered with barbecue sauce as she gnawed on a rib exclaimed, "master! This stuff is scrumptious! I love it! Thank you so much!"

Aphrodite said, "it certainly is Bob! We should do this more often. Why haven't we done it before?"

"I don't know why we haven't done it before Aphrodite. I guess I just didn't think of it. But if you like, we can do it as often as the weather allows."

Kadir said, "in that case master, I think we'll be here every day! Cassandra and Aphrodite both know I can tweak the weather shield to keep us nice and cozy," she laughed.

They spent the rest of the day enjoying the beach and nibbling at the food. As darkness fell Cassandra asked, "master. Can we have some of those crunchy, chewy, gooey things"

Bob laughed. "Yes sweetie. We can make a batch of s'mores."

He created a campfire. Then made some chocolate bars, marshmallows, and graham crackers appear. He sat smiling as all three beautiful women oohed and ahhed over the s'mores.

They went back to the castle. Cassandra and Kadir relaxed in the hot tub as Aphrodite spent the next hour or so getting fucked brainless and passing out from her orgasms. She gave Bob a kiss. "gotta go lover. It's been a great day and an even better night. I had a blast. Thank you! See you tomorrow."

Bob climbed in the hot tub sitting between Cassandra and Kadir giving them both a kiss. He leaned back his arms around both beauties.

Cassandra asked, "tired master?"

"Nope. Just waiting for you two to get on the bed so I can fuck you both brainless."

Bob swore they grew wings. Before the last word passed his lips, the two beauties were on the bed giggling. He spent the next two hours fucking them both brainless letting one ride his huge cock while the other rode his face then switching places to begin again.

When both beauties were finally sated he called it a night. He no sooner fell asleep, when for the first time in more than twenty years, the dream came.

To be continued...