All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 10'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wholly Cow!

Now that was a lot more than I was expecting. I hope Bob and Cassandra know that Persephone was plotting stuff as well. You did a really great job on this chapter with the plot twist and development of the story. I look forward to the next chapter keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing Chapter

This is a great chapter and the series is amazing. Keep up the good work and keep it coming. Looking forward to the next chapter.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
You always come up with new possibilities!

That keeps the story fresh and a good read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was really good . Now we we need to find out what Stacy will say to her family and where will they be living

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 8 years ago

This has gotten really off track

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 8 years ago
Another great chapter

Ignore silly mr virus I thought this chapter was really good just the same as all the rest have been as always I look forward to more of your brilliant chapters thank you

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Probably my favorite...

Chapter yet. I like the way Cassandra has come into her own as queen and has "backbone" to spare. She's probably my favorite character in this story line. Great job and keep them coming!!!

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 4 years ago

Well it sure started out as a busy day.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

I think Persephony should be tossed into the underworld after she gives birth to punish her for her betrayal also. I was very disappointed that the gods turned on them like they did especially when they need every god they have right now they were already short handed now it's worse. if bob could fix these guys after connecting all their minds and making them think they have lived out hundreds of years of the punishment in their mind in only a few minutes or hours. they would get punished and then be made into better people and they would still have a full compliment of gods to take care of all the worlds they are gods of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES