Credit Card Problems Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenn continues her credit card payment scheme.
4.9k words
4.35
47.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers

The arrangement I had with my wife, exchanging credit card debt for promissory notes, or 'coupons', for sexual favours continued. Jenn enjoyed exploring that part of her personality that signing the coupons gave her, she also liked the credit cards it afforded her.

About three months later I arrived home from work one day to find Jenn and one of her closest friends, Lisa, in the drawing room. Lisa and Jenn have been friends since college. Lisa worked for a large architecture firm, I'm not entirely sure what she did there, interior-design I think. When walked in they were clearly in the middle of a deep conversation, so I just left them to it and went to my study.

After Lisa left I asked Jenn what looked so serious. It transpired that a downturn in the building industry meant that Lisa's company were looking to make redundancies. Nothing was certain yet, they were bidding on a number of contracts, but it was made clear that if things didn't improve there would be redundancies. Immediately I offered to help Lisa in any way Jenn thought best. She smiled saying, 'nothing was definite yet, but things just didn't look too good', and thanked me for understanding.

I didn't think much of it until two weeks later when Jenn said that she'd invited Lisa to dinner on Saturday. She'd arranged to have it catered so there was little to do in the way of preparation. Lisa arrived and I could tell from the look on her face that things weren't right; she was relieved that it would only be the three of us for dinner as she'd been fired on Friday and wasn't going to come but decided that she couldn't hide from the world and needed some company.

Over dinner Lisa explained that quite a few people were fired; on the one hand it comforted her that seventeen others were also fired, making it less personal, on the other, those same seventeen people would be looking for the same job come Monday morning. I offered to help Lisa with any money worries she had, but she was very reluctant to increase her debt and wouldn't take charity. As I was helping Jenn clear the dishes we quickly chatted on how best to help Lisa. To my surprise Jenn suggested we offer Lisa 'the coupons'. I was more than a little shocked; I almost dropped the plates I was holding.

Lisa is about four years older that Jenn. She has a tight figure and beautiful shoulder length blond hair and a classically beautiful face. Her love life is a bit of a disaster area. Many years ago she fell in love with a gay friend of hers. They love spending time together, but romantically it was a non-starter. I also think Jenn had an ulterior motive, ever since we shared the coupons secret with my business partner Alan and his wife Anna our collective sex lives have improved exponentially. Jenn and Anna have both pleasured each other for my and Alan's enjoyment. I started to wonder if she had a thing for Lisa. Jenn is petit with dark brown hair and small pert breasts; Lisa has perfectly sized teardrop breasts and blonde hair. What was Jenn up to? She liked Lisa a lot and wouldn't to anything to hurt her; equally whilst helping her Jenn wouldn't be averse to helping herself.

I decided to go along with Jenn and let her take the lead. It turned out the Jenn had confided in Lisa about the coupons, even showed her a few. As we chatted over after dinner drinks Jenn put the proposition to Lisa. Stressing that it was an easy and enjoyable way to relieve her immediate financial problems. I could see that the thought caught Lisa's imagination, so I took a gamble. I told her to decide nothing tonight but meet us for lunch on Monday were we could discuss it in a more sober light. She seemed happy with that and nothing else was said about it.

Just after Lisa left I presented Jenn with a coupon that read, 'I promise the bearer anal sex'. Jenn was excited, anal sex is not her favourite thing but she was so turned in by the thought of Lisa being involved. Jenn stripped quickly and as had become her subservient way asked me where I wanted her for the arse fucking. I was so turned on that I took her over the table in the hallway, stood on the marble floor looking at our reflections in the mirror.

Later in bed that night I asked Jenn why she had wanted to offer Lisa the coupons. She said that ever since the first night when we shared the coupons with Alan and Anna and Jenn was made to pleasure Anna orally and allow Alan to fuck her she'd wanted to share it with Lisa, first just the story, but then more. She wanted to see Lisa between her legs, pleasuring her, as she had been made to do for Anna; equally she didn't want to ruin the friendship and thought Lisa getting fired was the prefect opportunity to engineer this. Lisa could say yes or no without ruining their friendship.

Monday morning came and Lisa was hit with the reality of not having a job. The weekend was the weekend, but come Monday morning when everyone else was busying to work Lisa was reminded of her predicament. She was okay for rent etc for a month or so, but not much longer, she needed to find work. By the time she met Jenn and me for lunch she had started to panic a bit about never finding another job, she's never been out of work. She'd got her first job straight out of college and never looked back.

Lisa met us at the restaurant; I'd booked a private room so we could talk. She looked nervous, I told her not to tell us her decision until we'd had lunch, but Lisa wanted to get it out of the way before we ate. She started to blush as she said she'd thought about it, a lot, and had decided to agree. She'd never done anything like this before and was almost too nervous to eat. We had a light lunch and went back to our house to thrash out the details.

I would cover Lisa's rent for a long as she wanted and in return she would sing the requisite amount of coupons. Jenn explained the details, including the things that had caught her out, like performing for others and in places other than the home. Lisa looked nervous, so I reassured her that it would be me that controlled the coupons and we would agree in advance what she would and wouldn't do. I noticed a look in her eye; Jenn has the same look. It meant they'd already decided on a course of action and it would take a lot to dissuade them. In this case Lisa had decided she was going to sign the coupons, so I decided to push the limits to see where her boundary was.

I told her that she was subject to the same rules as Jenn, but she had an advantage over Jenn in that she now knew more than Jenn did when she signed her first coupon. Lisa seemed comforted at this. So I continued, I may take her out to the opera, as I had with Jenn, and present her with a coupon; or I may have her to dinner and expect her to strip and fuck the guests. I did assure her that it would be very discreet and I would not abuse the privilege she intended to give me. I let her negotiate a clause that meant the she could refuse a coupon if it would likely prejudice her professional reputation, like having to fuck a potential employer, or for that matter anyone she knew professionally.

Negotiations complete Jenn left Lisa and me to sign the coupons. It looked from the flush in her face that Lisa was more than little excited. So I told her that the signing would be done naked. I expected a protest, but none. Resigned to her fate Lisa rose from the chair and unceremoniously stripped. I'd never seen her naked, she was stunning; firm breasts, flat stomach and the trimmest blonde tuft of hair above her pussy. She stood in the middle of the room as I paced round her taking in every angle of her beauty.

Stood behind her I reached around and cupped her right breast, she jumped. My hand slowly traced the line of her flat stomach to her pussy. She was very excited. Her thighs were soaked in her juices. I told her to move to the desk. I bent her over and I had her sign the coupons. As she did I undid my trousers and slipped out of my shorts. I was rock hard with the anticipation of fucking her. Lisa gave a sharp intake of breath as the tip of my cock grazed her wet pussy. She didn't move from her position bent over my desk as I eased my length into her. Lisa was a tight fit; not having children had left her with the body of a twenty-five year old and a lovely tight pussy. We were both excited as she gripped my cock with her pussy. I asked her if she was safe for me to cum in her. Through gasps she said that she wasn't but wanted it anyway. That was it for me. I pumped her fertile womb full of more cum than I've spurted in a long time. Lisa just lay there over my desk, with her pussy dripping my seed as she caught her breath.

She went to get dressed but I instructed her not to, I wanted to admire her naked body and our combined juices on her thighs. As we chatted Jenn came in with some drinks. Lisa made to cover herself but Jenn stopped her, in what as for Jenn an authoritative manner. I gave Lisa the coupon for the fucking I'd just given her and told her to get herself put on the pill or get an implant so she would be safe to fuck. When she left Jenn was so turned on that we spent the rest of the day fucking, but first I presented her with a coupon for a blowjob, enjoying the sensation of her licking her friends juices off my hardening cock.

About twice a week I would invite Lisa to Lunch, and either before or after I'd present her with a coupon. She didn't take much persuading to shave her pussy and dress more sexily. One afternoon she was surprised to find Jenn at the office, I'd traded Jenn some of Lisa's coupons for hers. I watched as Lisa went down on Jenn in my office chair. I was so turned on that I had to fuck the pair of them.

About a month later and Lisa wasn't having much success with the jobs she'd applied for. She came over to the house and I asked her if she wanted to continue the arrangement for then next month. Shyly, she nodded. As I got the coupons I'd prepared form my desk Lisa asked if I would be fucking her as before. I sensed that she was using the pretext of the coupons to explore a part of her that she'd, maybe, been a little afraid to previously. I decided to enjoy myself and simply nodded as I loosened my trousers. Lisa stripped and bent over the desk to sign the coupons. This time after she'd signed I handed her one that read, 'I promise the bearer anal sex'. Lisa's only reaction was to say that she was an anal virgin and a request to be gentle. This made me all the more hard. I called for Jenn, Lisa didn't move. When she arrived I announced that I was about to take Lisa's anal virginity, asking Jenn to get some lubricant. Jenn returned and enthusiastically applied it to both my hardened cock and Lisa's upturned arse. I stood amazed as I saw my wife slide first one, then two, fingers into her friend's arse then watched as I fed my lubricated cock into that virgin arse. For her part Lisa let out a squeal as I eased myself into her. I slowly started to rock back and forth, easing my cock in and out. She got used to the size and started to meet my thrusts as I pounded her. Jenn was sat in a chair opposite masturbating at the sight.

Lisa came before I did, and was approaching another orgasm as I announced I was coming, she pushed her fingers into her pussy in an attempt to cum with me. We climaxed together before collapsing on my office floor. Jenn wasn't far behind us.

Lisa was really getting into the coupons idea so I decided to bring Alan and Anna in on her participation. I also knew that Alan and I were pitching for some business and a cosy dinner at my house with all three girls 'helping' get the client on side could make the difference. I called Lisa the next day and told her to come to the house after dinner. She arrived promptly and I asked her to go to my study. Jenn was waiting there and I asked Lisa to sit down. I explained that Alan and I were pitching for some business and that we would be entertaining a key decision maker from the client firm on Friday night. I also confided in Lisa that Anna was also on the coupons scheme of paying off her credit cards, similar to Jenn. Furthermore, the night would have a definite sexual theme. All three women would be expected to entertain whatever sexual proclivity our guest had.

I told Lisa that since I'd agreed in advance that I would ask her before committing her to something that may damage her career I was asking her now if she'd like to participate. This wouldn't damage her career, but since I didn't know the exact detail of what would be expected I wanted her buy-in. Especially since a refusal could cost us the business. From her expression Lisa appreciated my consideration. Jenn and Anna had little choice, what I was making clear to Lisa was that her choice was now, if she agreed then no matter what he, the client, wanted, all three would willingly perform. I was surprised how little time Lisa spent thinking before she agreed. She also asked if that was the reason I'd taken her anal virginity. I'd never thought of that and confessed as much.

Before she left Jenn had Lisa go down on her then fucked her with a strap-on. My little wife definitely had a dominant side as well as the submissive side I'd so enjoyed exploring. When Jenn was done I took Lisa aside and asked her about how she felt about Jenn fucking her. She used almost the same words as Jenn had when I'd asked her about doing things, basically she'd willingly signed the coupons and didn't feel she could refuse. We also chatted about her job search. She was getting interviews and her confidence appeared to be coming back. Jenn had definitely timed it right, getting her in on the coupons scheme when she did, I doubt she'd agree to it in the same way now, certainly if she didn't have the instability of having to find a job in a hurry.

The instructions for all three girls were the same for Friday night, sexy black evening dress, no underwear, shaved pussies and no refusals. The five of us were ready early for our guest. Lisa had met Alan and Anna before, but none knew of the others involvement with the coupons. To warm them up I had all three women stand in a line and raise their dresses so we could check they were 'ready'. All three were naked underneath their dresses and their clean-shaven pussies were all wet. I wanted Lisa to be at ease with Alan and Anna, she clearly was.

Our guest, Henry, arrived punctually. Neither Alan nor I had explicitly promised anything other than dinner. To do so would be presumptive and crude. The girls did their part, every time they served Henry they made sure he got a look down their dress at their naked breasts. After dinner Alan Henry and I retired to the balcony for cigars and brandy while the ladies chatted. We were trying to gauge Henry's tastes. If we pushed things too far and he turned out to be a lay-preacher in his spare time for example it could ruin any chance of a deal. We needn't have worried; as Henry enjoyed his cigar he commented on how beautiful all the women were in those dresses without bras. I could see the relief on Alan's face. We asked Henry which he preferred. He thought for a while, before saying that it was too close a call, Jenn was probably the best, but it was hard to tell with them all clothed. Alan and I laughed a laugh of relief.

Alan said it was important to know so why not have the women serve us the next round of brandy in the drawing room, us sat, them naked as they served. Henry almost chocked on his drink, saying they'll never buy it. I told Alan to go and ask them while Henry and I finish our cigars. We would go straight to the drawing room and await the girls. I told Henry that it would be a test of Alan's persuasiveness if they walked in naked, or half-naked, and agreeable or clothed and annoyed.

As Henry and I chatted I could see he was not concentrating on the conversation. For my part I knew all Alan had to do was tell them to strip and it was done. He'd also explain to them how, in Henry's eyes, they'd ended up naked. I also got the impression that we were winning Henry over.

We sat in the drawing room and Henry didn't blink as he stared at the door eagerly awaiting the approaching footsteps. The disappointment on his face was almost visible as Alan walked in with his best poker face. We heard the approaching footsteps of high heels and Anna was the first to enter carrying a tray of drinks. Henry's face lit up as he saw her naked frame cross the room, the light glistening on the juices leaking from her pussy. Lisa was next in, just as naked, but Henry's face really lit up when Jenn walked in, also naked.

Jenn was first to speak, saying that Alan had told them that he couldn't decide who was prettiest and that Alan had thought this might help him decide. As she said this she bent over towards him offering him a drink. Henry was almost in shock as he stared at her naked pussy. His hard-on was clearly visible, tenting his trousers. Henry took the drink and Jenn went to offer Alan a drink. Alan, knowing Henry would not take the lead, inserted a couple of fingers into Jenn's wet pussy as she served him his drink.

Henry took the cue and beckoned Lisa and Anna to where he was sat. He asked them who was prettiest. Lisa was first to act. She quietly reached down and taking hold of Henry's hand placed it on her pussy, Anna took her lead and did the same. Henry slipped a couple of fingers into each of their waiting pussies.

I saw the moment to act and went over to Henry and explained that we were all very close friends and we took hosting seriously. I also didn't expect him to make important decisions in haste, which girl was the prettiest, or any decision for that matter. He should take his time, all night in fact, the guest room was made up and all three girls would do their best to win his vote. Alan was on the same wavelength and said that we'd told the girls that his decision was important so anything he desired they were to willingly do. All this time Henry was sat facing Lisa and Anna with his fingers inside their pussies, juices dripping down his fingers. Jenn joined them and knelt before Henry.

Alan came over to me and whispered that as he was explaining to the girls what was to happen he'd come up with a little incentive. Henry would score the girls in order one, two and three; the girl that came first would have her credit doubled, the girl that came second would stay the same and the one that came third would loose her credit for the night. This explained why Lisa was being so keen. Although from what I'd seen I think Henry had a thing for Jenn.

Alan and I looked over to see Henry bringing Lisa and Anna off with his fingers as Jenn gave him a blowjob. As he came she swallowed the lot, smiling up at him before downing the last drop. It was well after midnight now and Henry announced that he would indeed stay the night and was led to the spare room by Lisa who was desperate to make up the points Jenn had clearly won for the blowjob.

Alan decided to stay the night in the other guest room. Anna and Jenn followed the pair to the guest room. Henry wasted no time and was fucking Lisa almost straight away. As he announced he was getting close to coming Lisa stopped him and asked if he wanted to put in her arse. He couldn't believe his luck, his wife was a bit of a prude so to find himself with three willing, beautiful women was one thing, but to be asked if he would like to arse-fuck one of them was mind-blowing. All three girls tried to out-do each other until Henry was knackered, having cum countless times. Lisa was again first to take the lead, offering to perform any sexual act Henry chose on either of the other two girls. Henry drifted off to sleep to the sight of Lisa licking Jenn's clit. He woke up to the feeling of Lisa giving his morning glory a sensuous blowjob. He was still sore form the previous nights activity, but managed an orgasm none the less.

amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers
12