Credit Card Problems Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan and I were at the breakfast table when Henry came in. He confessed that it was probably the best night of his life and that he wished he could get his wife to be more like any of the three girls. As we sat down to coffee Jenn and Anna came in, they wore dressing gowns and looked at us with baited breath for a decision. Alan and I sipped coffee and smirked at each other, this was a great idea of his, having the girls compete for points. Just then Lisa entered saying that she couldn't find a dressing gown so would stay naked for breakfast, if that was all right. The look of envy on Jenn and Anna's faces was clear.

I told the girls to wait in the study; Alan and I would come and tell the result as soon as Henry had decided. Alan asked Henry what his decision would be. He replied that we definitely had his business, and then smiled adding that Lisa was the most enthusiastic but it was Jenn for him. So, Jenn first then Lisa, then Anna. It was close but yes replied Henry.

The three of us had breakfast before Henry went to shower and Alan and I went to the study to give the good news. All three looked at us with intense concentration. The two of us were randy as hell since we'd gone all night without a woman. We had all three line-up over the desk explaining that there would be no decision until our balls were emptied. All three were wet and ready for us. We took it in turns fucking each of them over the desk. I emptied my balls in Anna and Alan in Lisa. Not to be left out we had Jenn lick the cum from our cocks and then the girls' pussies. When we were all done we told them the results. Jenn was overjoyed. Lisa thought she should have won given all the effort and initiative she'd put in and Anna sort of knew it would be between the other two. Henry had clearly a soft spot for Jenn and Lisa had been the most enthusiastic lover.

Just over a week later I was at Lisa's flat fucking her over her kitchen counter when she said she had some good news. She waited for me to cum in her tight little pussy before saying that she had found a new job. Whist this was good news, and I congratulated her on it, deep down I knew I would miss the power I had over her now that she would no longer need to sign any coupons. Hide it as I tried Lisa sensed my reservation about her new job. Smiling she said that it didn't pay as well as her previous job and that she would like to continue with our arrangement, if it was alright with me.

We had a long chat about it and of course I agreed. She liked the way her boundaries were being pushed with Jenn and me. She confessed she really enjoyed the night with Henry and would, with prior discussion, like to broaden her horizons further. As she knelt down between my legs to take my cock in her mouth I knew I would enjoy pushing her boundaries. When I told Jenn she was overjoyed. She too loved pushing both her and Lisa's limits.

The opportunity came a few weeks later. Lisa was settled into her new job but still made time for Jenn and me to 'cash her coupons'. Henry was coming to town on business and was keen for another evening. Alan and I were eager to make this happen for lots of reasons. We discussed it and decided that since Henry had already been with all three girls we could start the evening off at a quicker pace. Jenn, Anna and Lisa were also happy with the plan. We would have dinner as before, catered, except the food would be delivered before hand and there would be no staff. The girls would serve the food, naked.

When Henry arrived I let him in and gave him a drink. I explained that the girls were preparing the food as we had a staff problem this evening. His face lit up when he saw them walk in with the dishes. All three wore nothing but a smile, stockings, suspenders and shoes. The meal went well. Henry was all over all three of them, especially Jenn. He didn't once miss an opportunity to fondle her small pert breasts or insert a couple of fingers in side her welcoming pussy. I'd sat him next to her on purpose and throughout the meal his right hand barely came above the table. More than once Jenn shuddered with orgasm. By the end of the night having the men dressed and in dinner jackets and the women virtually naked seemed normal. When I asked Henry if he'd like to stay the evening he wasted no time in accepting. I did add that tonight he'd only have on of the girls. Henry smiled and, in the spirit of the last dinner announced a competition. We were to each draw straws for a girl. She was do give us a blowjob and the girl that made her man come first would be the winner. It surprised me a little; I thought that given a choice, or rather having to make a choice, Henry would have simply picked Jenn. Looking at Jenn, it appeared so did she; she looked a little put out, which amused me no end.

In the draw I got Lisa. As she got down between my legs she whispered to me to please help her win. Given all she'd done for me I agreed, continuing the coupons arrangement after finding a new job was reason enough. Anyway she was a gifted cocksucker so it wasn't that much of a chore. Lisa bent down and took my cock in her mouth as she'd done on so many occasions. Her velvet lips felt beautiful on my cock. She paid extra attention this evening, sucking my balls; anything that she thought would get me off quickly. It was a close run thing as Jenn sucked on Alan, but Lisa won. Henry was happy with this, he didn't care who won really, but as Lisa was proclaimed the winner he cast his mind back to their first meeting, her asking him if he would like to put it in her arse. He took her by the hand and made for the guest bedroom. Alan and I agreed that I would take Anna and he Jenn.

Henry left the next morning with a satisfied look about him. Lisa stayed in bed. I took her some breakfast to see if she was okay. She was lying on the bed with Henry's morning deposit of cum dripping from her.

12