All Comments on 'Credit Crunch Sacrifice'

by romantichica

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
A perfect example howowomen succeed in business

Although fictional you painted a truly accurate picture of how women succeed in business. Confirming the known mantra that all womens brains are proportiantly smaller than their Breasts. Nice Job, looking forward to your next one! Maybe next time you could elevate it to a CEO (that stands for corporate executive officer) position she goes for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Question

Your story is well done and I have one question...when you ended with the note that she had a team leader interview coming up locally - did that suggest within her current firm or with another firm where she wouldn't be compromised.?

You wrote her with character, dignity, fidelity, honesty and allowed her to succumb (reluctantly) to sex with her boss which she ultimately enjoyed although she didn't seem to want it to continue, I think?

I notice by your bio that you don't do Chapter 2's and while this story is quite good as it stands, I can't help but wonder if you would consider writing a 2nd. I don't see her as an adulterer but I can see where she might be agreeable to an occasional encounter (confidentially) with her boss, they both seem to enjoy something in the way of stress relief and with no mention of being lovers, just mutually friends, colleagues with benefits.

Anyway, thanks for a good story, she is not a slut to me.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Fucking Hot Sex!

Too bad it's wasted on a slut wife fucking her way to the top. But that kind of adds to the "Hotness." If she was as smart as she thinks she is, she could have set the boss up, and made a fortune on the subsequent law suit, or blackmail. Although more emotionally satisfying, it sure would make for a really boring read. I'm curious to see how hubby reacts when she gets caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

once you have bad luck or bad economy your replaced with the first succesfull cock. nice

very erotic and so mature,full of love and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She's supposed to be an adult

but you have her talking to herself like shes a teenager. She dressed nicer, cozied up to her boss, fucked him in his car and never once said "stop" She could have gone to Labor relations and made out like a bandit...instead she waits for the next opportunity. Or maybe she really is as stupid as she sounds.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
It's hard to slog through another story about....

...characterless people making inane and unlikely decisions. If somehow you had written in more motivation than a tight economy it might have flown. Hell, I'm thinking about becoming my unemployment rep's toilet slave but there's only one person working in our house. BIG difference! Pleasant writing at least, so thanks for the effort.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Refill....

...CEO stands for "CHIEF" executive officer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
decent story

about a slut ripe for the picking. She was destined to spread her legs and the boss was a likely candidate - more believable because she was not a supermodel. Now she is a whore and we'll be waiting to read more about her misadventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story!

It's hard to write a perfect story, and the vast majority fall well short, but this one is pretty good. Sure you could flesh the emotions out a bit more maybe, but if there was any real weakness to the story, it was the lack of detail in the sex when they were in her hotel room.

Bottom line is she was in need of good sex, and while her good side did put up a fight, the fact that she couldn't afford to lose her job was a good excuse to keep going. Often these kinds of decisions happen more in our subconscious than in our conscious.

But she now knows that sex along side of work is a possibility. She enjoys it so it is going to continue. The truth is, it may wake up the sexier side of her and will make her more interested in sex. Her husband will end up benefiting from this.

Now if he finds out, he might want to keep that in mind. Why rock the boat if he is enjoying a much better sex life.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I like the way she is so naive

She fucks her boss and never gave her husband's feelings a second thought.

She's a hot little slut that will go a long way as long as her figure and pussy holds up. You gotta love those sweet little girls with tight wet pussies, especially since she likes big cock filling her up.

It's a shame there wasn't more of the story, with her fucking her boss half to death

A great story and enjoyed the read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ny Compliments

I enjoyed the story....thanks

VampireX07VampireX07over 13 years ago
Enjoyable

This story was enjoyable. Things like this happen in real life wether some people belive it or not. Please continue this story, it's obvious that this is an affair that will go on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Most enjoyable story

I liked the story very much and do hope you'll flesh out part 2 and then go on with what happens next. While I've seen things like this go on in the real world sometimes to no one's harm and sometimes to great upheaval, what I found really disturbing is the viscious, anti-female comments made by some readers. Assuming that an adulterous relationship develops, both parties are there and both are enjoying what is going on. If she is a "slut," what is he -- an innocent victim? That's silly. What I liked about this story is that both are just human beings.

bdavis@sbctwb.com

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Mixed message

The writing mechanics are very adequate, and Sweetie's thoughts are clear and well presented. I buy into the idea that she is NOT deliberately boffing her way to the top! However, her leg-display play in the park suggests that she was riper for plucking than she would admit to herself! Fortunate that the most available and acceptable Bull was in a position to assist her financial woes!

"Just coffee! " In your 'away' hotel room! After a orgasmically successful first tryst! You gotta be kidding! Blowjobs hiding under his desk while he's on the phone by the fourth 'date!'

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Mysoginists out in force

to take this on. Had it been a male employee seduced by a female boss the comments would have been kinder and the marks higher.

The story itself was quite well written, but there wasn't really enough background development and the character of the husband wasn't dealt with at all. It does sound like the kind of story where the husband's loss of position has affected their lives to the extent that it has left her ripe for an adventure - but that could have been developed much more rather than the 'pretend' flirting and 'reluctant' surrender.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Ripe for Havoc !

Throughly tawdry,but well documented story of an accidently intentional affair. The little details like husband suffering career setback, tight economics on homefront & the boss's roundabout tactics before making his move were laid out with an unforced touch. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion but a few erotic notches up.

True, her disclaimers of not knowing where things were heading ring hollow. What modern, attractive woman is that naive? But outside of that factor, there's no denying romantica chica has a way with a word & has written an otherwise engaging story.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Misogynists?

Oh the pistolpetes and zed0s and refills? I kinda miss 'em.

Excellent short. Reluctant succumbing is hot. 5*

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
Mysoginists or willing cuckolds

Have we gotten to a place where it's so erotic to have a cheating slut as a wife. You can tell from some of the comments or commentor's that call others a mysoginist's because they agree that the wife in this story was a "GRADE A" slut, than so be it. And the rest of the CUCKOLD LOVER OF THE WORLD, the local "literotica" chapter, well just make sure you keep the "bull's" happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well!

Credit crunches, opportunity knocks. She's weak willed in the very least, but ambitious, certainly. A whore, maybe. Good story. Should be continued as we have a believable story, and she is, in the very least, an interesting character.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
Really

Really good writing and storyline but no continuation, unfortunately an all to frequent occurrence. This story could easily be true.

keystone00000keystone00000almost 9 years ago
Needs a sequel

This story is begging for a follow-up, either by the author or someone else. Hopefully in a sequel the husband finds out what has been happening, sues the company causing both his wife and her boss to be fired. The husband then divorces his wife and she is left with no husband, no family, and no job and wondering "what happened?"....... The wife is an opportunist and a corporate whore, and although she claims to love her husband and family, her actions speak otherwise.

hebert100hebert100over 6 years ago
times of stress

not what happens during the good times, rather it is what we do during times of stress that really defines

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Nothing

Nothing here but another cheating wife. No story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cheating for money is still cheating. Now she has a new title as prostitute.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Good story and well written. This scenario is very close to the reality of sexual harassment in the workplace that many young women face. The MC in this story could still file sexual harassment charges against Chris, despite accepting his sexual advances, because he linked her consent to sexual activity with promotion. During my career I came across several cases where women both accepted and rejected sexual advances from managers or supervisors, including on business trips away from the workplace where they are especially vulnerable. In one case a manager was fired after making several unwanted sexual advances to a young graduate trainee (she was 22, he was 45). In my last company managers had to sign a code of conduct every year confirming that they would not have romantic or sexual relationships with subordinates. Despite what the usual BTB crowd say in the comments section, the real villain of this story is Chris and not the MC who is young and vulnerable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No, not just no, but hell no! Wifey should have went to the hospital, and requested a rape kit be done on her. File sexual harassment charges the next day. And sue the employer. You just set back the “ me too” movement 100 years!

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 1 year ago

Good start, but really needs a part 2, maybe from the husband’s pov. Have hubby find out, after this has been going on for a while, including several more out of town trips. Hubby decides to divorce and sue her boss and the company, but gives her an opportunity for a second chance IF she is willing to work with hubby in going both barrels against boss and company. Who’s side would she take?

kenandabbeykenandabbey5 months ago

Nice story. I really enjoyed it. Sexual harassment and rape are wrong and I would never condone it in real life but I can also separate fantasy and reality. I enjoyed this from a purely fantasy perspective. I liked how she was reluctant and you carried us through her thought process as it was occurring, finally ending in a acceptance of what was happening albeit perhaps not willingly. Then, by allowing herself to be in that position at the hotel, where she seemed to be a very willing participant. The second encounter at the hotel was rushed though. I would have enjoyed a similarly detailed description of them fucking and insight into her thoughts and feelings as it was happening. I thought it was a good read and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous