Crescent City in The Rockies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,065 Followers

Daniel sobbed openly as the beautiful young girl took the arm of her new husband and walked out of the church. At the door, Merilee turned and looked at her Pere, her Daniel one last time, then her husband whisked her away to Eleanor's, where their wedding feast awaited them.

Then, after a sumptuous meal, after far too many toasts to their happiness and their health, too many toasts wishing them a long and fruitful union, after a few ribald jokes, her husband again guided her to the buggy.

Caesar Washington popped the reins and they trotted away, to the Benhurst Ranch.

Merilee had been dismayed to learn that they would reside with Billy's parents, instead of having their own home. She learned of this at the rehearsal dinner that had been held at the Benhurst Ranch. Will and Billy assured the young bride that they would have the entire third floor of the large home, that they would be undisturbed.

"We shall have our own kitchen?" Merilee inquired.

"Meals are prepared and will be eaten on the first floor," Mrs. William J. Benhurst, Jr, a stout, unsmiling woman decreed.

Norma Benhurst fixed Merilee with a harsh stare. Her eyes dared Merilee to protest.

"And you are expected to assist in the preparation of these meals," the older woman snapped.

"You've no servants?" Merilee asked.

"And you will assist in the daily wash," the woman continued. "After all, one day, this ranch will belong to you and to Billy. You must learn to care for it now, child."

"President Abraham Lincoln gave emancipation to the slaves," Merilee muttered. "I do suppose that did not extend to Benhurst wives?"

"What was that?" Norma snapped.

Now, Merilee lolled drunkenly against her new husband. Even in her alcohol-fogged mind, she hoped that their interment in the Benhurst Ranch would be brief.

"Thank you," Merilee slurred as Caesar assisted her from the buggy.

The young colored man looked shocked. Then he smiled and bowed to the wife.

He had been shocked. The lady and master of the home, and their young son had always treated Caesar as if he were invisible. The only time they addressed him was when they were angered. The house servants also suffered similar treatment. They were only addressed when the house occupants had a complaint; an offering of thanks, of gratitude was unheard of from these Benhurst people.

"Welcome, missus," Caesar said.

Caesar then hid his smile when Billy almost fell flat on his face climbing drunkenly from the wagon.

"I take care of them horses now," Caesar said.

Billy drunkenly insisted that he was to carry his bride over the threshold of their home. He stumbled and lurched, nearly dropped her, nearly knocked her unconscious by striking her head against the doorjamb.

"You will not carry me up to our bedchamber," Merilee said, quite upset with her new husband.

The wedding gown, the dress that her Pere had squandered twelve dollars on was summarily ripped from her as Billy grew too impatient with the numerous buttons. The petticoats and shift likewise confused and confounded him.

"The girls at the Main Street do not have so many trappings in the way," he declared.

Finally, she was fully exposed to her husband. He feasted his eyes upon her lovely form. Her breasts were large, round, sagging but slightly under their weight. The nipples were large and light brown in color. Her belly was slightly rounded, and her hips showed promise of motherhood. The cleft between her legs was capped with a brown ticket of curls and his eyes lingered on the lovely sight of her most private region. Her legs were thick, well-formed legs and her feet were dainty feet.

Billy stepped forward and embraced his bride. Her skin was soft, smooth. She did shiver slightly at his touch. Billy brought his face to Merilee's beautiful face and kissed her. She stepped back, face contorted in confusion.

"Why are you licking me?" she asked, wiping his spittle from her lips with the back of her hand.

"Called French kissing," Billy explained.

He moved to embrace her again and she stepped back. Her legs bumped into their marital bed.

"I'm French and I don't kiss like that," Merilee stated.

When Billy undressed, Merilee couldn't help but giggle. His body was lumpy and dumpy and pasty white. His manhood looked like a fat little thumb, sticking out of a wild profusion of brown curls.

"DO all of them look like that?" she wanted to ask.

Billy urged his bride to lie upon their bed. She did so, sinking into the feather mattress. Billy climbed into the bed and embraced her nude form again.

Again, Billy licked Merilee's lips. When she opened her mouth to protest, he stuffed his tongue into her mouth. Merilee screeched in disgust. She could taste the whiskey on his tongue, along with the standing rib roast and mushrooms they'd had for their dinner.

Then he slobbered all over her large breasts. As he lay on top of her, drooling over her chest, he was trying to line his shaky erection up with her furry cleft.

"Aiee!" Merilee screamed out as a searing pain shot through her form from her cleft.

Her maidenhead was ripped and Billy's manhood lodged firmly in her cleft. She sobbed bitterly from the pain of losing her virginity but Billy seemed unaffected as he thrust wildly into her. Her blood did lubricate his passage and within mere seconds after tearing her hymen, Billy ejaculated.

Then her new husband simply rolled over and fell into a blissful slumber.

A few moments later, Merilee too slumbered.

"Wake, child," Norma Benhurst demanded, voice stern.

"Aiee!" Merilee screamed, startled.

"Come child; we need to prepare the morning meal, Norma demanded.

"When I learned we would reside here, I was assured we would be undisturbed," Merilee shrilled angrily.

"Except when it is time to do your chores," Norma corrected.

Merilee bade the woman leave so that she may dress. Norma retorted that Merilee possessed nothing Norma had not seen hundreds of times in the past.

"This is my bedchambers; you will leave me in peace to dress myself," Merilee demanded. "Else, you will prepare the morning meal alone, Madame."

Billy lay in the bed, observing the battle of two strong-willed women. He had neither the temperament nor the courage to stand up for his wife against his mother.

Norma saw that she would not win this skirmish and did leave the bedroom so that Merilee could dress in semi-privacy.

"I shall see if Pere will let us his apartment over the office," Merilee hissed at her cowardly husband. "I will not have your mother barging into my room as she wishes."

Merilee did dress and did come down the stairs. Norma did nothing but bark orders as Merilee and Chloe, the colored house servant prepared the morning meal.

"Good morning, my dear, you are looking quite lovely this morning," Will beamed to his daughter in law as she joined them for the morning meal.

"Thank you, sir," Merilee said politely.

Norma kept Merilee busy the entire day with the washing of the bed sheets from the four beds in the home. Then, just as Merilee finished hanging the bedding to dry, it was time for her and Chloe to fix the noontime meal.

When the bedsheets had dried, Merilee and Dolly, the other colored servant placed the sheets onto the beds. Of course, then it was time for Chloe and Merilee to prepare the evening meal.

Merilee was truly exhausted upon entering the bedchambers. Billy waited until Merilee had pulled the evening shift on, then pressured her for sex. Thankfully, he took only a few moments to ejaculate. Also, without her hymen, the coupling was not as painful. Being that her cleft was dry did produce some discomfort.

He rolled over and almost immediately fell into a satisfied slumber. With a sigh, Merilee rolled over and slumbered as well.

Again, Norma found much to keep Merilee busy throughout the day. Merilee was never allowed much time to rest. Billy was of no assistance; he dashed off to the Mayor's office the moment his breakfast dish was removed from the table. He did not return for the noon meal, and arrived home just before the evening meal was to be served.

A few days into her ordeal, Merilee decided, if Billy would not stand up to his domineering mother, then it would be up to Merilee. After yet another uncomfortable coupling with Billy, Merilee waited for him to roll over and fall asleep. She then searched for and found her sewing bag. Pere had brought the cloth bag, along with many of her clothing to the Benhurst home the evening before the wedding.

Merilee located the black thread, then busied herself. After her labors, she too fell asleep.

"Ahk!" Merilee heard and it roused her from her slumber.

Merilee smiled as she could see her mother in law sprawled on the floor. She rose from her bed, pulled her dress on, then stepped into her pumps.

"I could have broken my neck!" Norma complained.

"Perhaps if you'd knocked," Merilee suggested. "It is quite rude, to simply enter someone's bedchambers, you know."

Norma's eyes narrowed to mean little slits. She pulled herself up from the floor, then looked at the doorway. Now, with the oil lamp lighting the hall outside of the door, she could see the thin line of black thread that Merilee had stretched across the doorway, just at ankle height.

"Would you look at that?" Merilee said. "I do believe a spider has woven a web across the door."

Norma approached the door. Merilee smiled prettily as she stepped over the thin strands.

"Do be careful," Merilee said. "Would hate to see you break your neck."

Norma found much to keep Merilee laboring throughout the day. Chloe and Dolly did do what they could, but Norma seemed quite determined that her son's wife would do the lion's share of the work around the Benhurst home.

Merilee was quite tired indeed when her father in law and her husband arrived home. Dutifully, she did serve them the evening meal. Then she stoically followed her husband up the two flights of stairs to their bedchambers.

As they prepared for bed, Billy bragged of the numerous dancing girls he had cavorted with prior to their marriage. Merilee looked at him with disgust.

"Truly, Billy? You find this an admirable trait? To pay for intimate favors?" she asked, the disdain thick in her voice.

Dressed in only her shift, Merilee indicated herself.

"As if I would have to pay for such pleasures?" she asked.

She then turned and indicated her round buttocks. Then she climbed into their bed.

"Or, I suppose it would be myself that men such as you would have to pay?" she asked.

Billy's cock jerked and twitched. Merilee saw his penis bobbing and jerking in the flickering lamp light. She gave him a withering look. But Billy took no notice of her countenance. Again, Billy forced himself upon her.

"I assume if you did consort with these immoral women, you'd be somewhat skilled in pleasure," Merilee spat contemptuously as he prepared to roll over and slumber.

So he tried again. This coupling was without the initial discomfort; his semen did lubricate the way.

In the morning, Norma did carefully check the doorway. There was no thread barring entry so she forcefully flung the door open.

"Aiee!" Norma screamed as the cup of water Merilee had perched on top of the door tilted, dousing the woman's head with cold water.

Then the cup itself dropped, striking Norma on the head. Merilee again smiled prettily as she dressed.

"Dear Mother in law, you really should knock," she said as she walked out of the room.

In the kitchen, Merilee and Chloe used lard to prepare drop biscuits. Chloe looked askance at Merilee, but did agree that Merilee could have a small amount of the lard after the evening meal.

Billy did notice that Merilee's cleft seemed wet, receptive as they coupled that evening. He never thought to ask. Had he asked, Merilee would have pointed to the small pat of lard on the scrap of paper that sat on her bedside table.

A scream, followed by a thump woke Merilee the following morning. She dressed and opened the door. Norma was again sprawled on the floor, but this time the woman was sprawled outside of the bedchambers. Merilee stepped over the patch of lard she'd coated the wooden floor with. Without a word to the dazed Norma, Merilee walked down the stairs.

"You could have killed me," Norma hissed to her willful daughter in law when she finally did enter the kitchen.

"Well, I'm doing my best," Merilee said in an exasperated tone. "But you are just being so stubborn."

Chloe knew if she laughed, Mrs. Benhurst would find some trivial reason to dock her pay for the week. So the colored woman busied herself with whisking the eggs. With her back to the enraged woman, she was able to laugh silently as she vigorously beat the eggs.

"By the by, I do plan to ride into town this morning," Merilee continued.

"You have much that needs to be done," Norma protested.

"Mother in law, I was not asking for your leave," Merilee said. "I was informing you. I will be riding into town today."

"And what of the wash?" Norma shrilled.

"You'd made do before I wed your son," Merilee said. "You will make do today."

"You will stay and complete the wash. If and only if there is time..." Norma snarled.

"Norma, again, I am not asking your permission," Merilee said. "I am not your servant. I am your daughter in law."

Pere had brought Missy, Merilee's mount from Crescent City to the Benhurst Ranch's stable. Caesar quickly saddled the beast for the attractive woman when she asked him to do so. He smiled when she thanked him.

Inside the house, Dolly and Chloe worked hard as Norma screamed at them.

"I hope Missus Merilee do kill her," Chloe whispered to Dolly.

"Amen, sister, amen," Dolly whispered back as they scrubbed the sheets with the harsh lye soap.

In his office, Dr. Jordinaire was working on a patient. He could hear the murmur of voices of those waiting in his outer office. The voices rose in pitch and tempo as a new arrival entered.

He smiled; the voice was that of a female patient. Crude, rough-hewn as this bunch was, a female always brought out the best, and the worst in them.

"All right, got you some whiskey, perhaps? Swish it around in your mouth a couple times a day," he instructed, then walked out into the outer office.

"Pere! Oh dear Pere," Merilee happily greeted the doctor and enveloped him in a loving embrace.

"Oh, my dear sweet Merilee!" the man exclaimed, his happiness genuine.

Earlier that morning, Dr. Jordinaire had written out two letters for Nguyen Moo. The diminutive woman had asked for his help in reaching Paris, France.

The first letter was for the stationmaster in Denver, Colorado, explaining that Nguyen Moo needed to reach New York City. The second was for the Steward Steamboat Concern in New York City that Nguyen Moo wished to book first class passage from New York to Paris.

"What of your husband?" Daniel had asked the small Asian woman.

"He will be joining me in due time," Nguyen Moo declared.

The small woman had thanked Daniel by placing her small mouth around his turgid manhood. Her small tongue lapped insistently at the head of his manhood. She swallowed, throat muscles working hard as inch after inch of his hardness slid into her small mouth. Then her pug nose rested firmly against the tuft of brown hairs of his belly. Her almond eyes smiled up at him and he gave a strangled cry and ejaculated forcefully into her willing mouth.

"You could come with me," Nguyen Moo suggested coyly as he buttoned his breeches. "What is there to hold you here?"

He sadly shook his head, admitting there was nothing holding him here. Yet, he could not bring himself to leave the small Colorado town.

Daniel then assisted Nguyen Moo onto the stagecoach, placed her three large, quite heavy trunks onto the roof of the stagecoach, and watched yet another woman leave his life.

"Stop it man," he chided himself. "She is not yours to have. Just as Merilee is not yours to have."

But that did not stop his thoughts from returning to Merilee's sweet face, her musical laughter, her sweet nature.

Now, to the amusement of the men in Dr. Jordinaire's outer office, Merilee kissed him, rapid little pecks to his smiling lips. Her large breasts pushed against him. His arms enveloping her soft waist.

For Daniel, seeing his Merilee was like spying an oasis in the midst of an endless desert. Without her, there was little to nourish his soul.

For Merilee, seeing the handsome, distinguished man caused her heart to leap. His very presence seemed to fill her with a happiness that welled up from very deep.

Merilee chattered happily in French, how much she had missed him, how much she loved him. He ushered her into his inner office and sat her in the patient's chair.

"And how is marriage?" he asked.

"Hmmph!" Merilee scoffed, waving away such a ludicrous query.

"Seriously, how is it being William Jacob Benhurst the Third?" Daniel asked quietly.

Again, in French, should anyone be eavesdropping, Merilee was quite blatant with her Pere. She complained about the forced labor her mother in law demanded. Then she complained of the inadequate affection her callow husband forced upon her.

"Jump on, push his small dingle in, then roll over and go to sleep," Merilee spat.

Then she noticed Daniel's heavy blush. She giggled, small hand to her mouth. Then she placed her hand on his arm.

"Oh, Pere, am I embarrassing you?" she teased.

"Yes, child, yes, it is not the sort of thing two unmarried people discuss," he said.

"Well, I am married," she pointed out. "And you were married. So, we are not two unmarried people."

"You impertinent child," he smiled broadly. "That is not at all what I meant and you know it."

After a few minutes more, he reluctantly reminded her that he had a few patients to tend to.

"The upstairs apartment?" she asked hopefully.

"It is yours, it has always been yours," he assured her.

She rose to her feet, stood on her toes and kissed him.

Her arms went around his neck and her lips pressed harder against his. His mustache, his glorious mustache brushed her sensitive skin and she felt a wave of passion. The passion welled from her lips to her bosom. From her bosom the passion travelled down to her private region.

Merilee dropped her arms and stared at his blushing face. She then grabbed her handbag.

"Thank you, dear Pere," she murmured.

"Thank you, dear Merilee," he mumbled, embarrassed at the tent her kiss had formed in his trousers.

Leaving Pere's office, Merilee went across the dusty path to the Main Street Saloon. Stepping inside, she saw Billy, her husband of only a few weeks seated at one of the tables. One of the Mexican girls sat on Billy's lap, giggling and cooing.

Merilee knew she should feel angered. But she did not. She simply turned and left the saloon. Eleanor's had a good noon meal and she was sure she'd enjoy it.

Dolly and Chloe would have cheered when the young Missus Benhurst returned. Chloe whispered as much as they began preparing their evening meal.

"Needs you some more that lard?" Chloe whispered as they ladled the meal onto the plates.

"Yes, please," Merilee smiled.

After their evening meal, Billy and Will indicated they'd like to play a few hands of cards. But Norma was in no mood for games; she had many complaints to foist upon her hapless husband, regarding their willful daughter in law. And Merilee had some words for her immature, sniveling husband as well.

Billy was shocked, dismayed that they would be leaving the security of the Benhurst Ranch. Here, he was a lord and master. Here, he was expected to do no work. Here, at Benhurst Ranch, his mother doted upon him. His father indulged him.

"Billy, it is fine," Merilee sighed. "You do not need to leave Benhurst Ranch."

"Thank you," Billy said.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,065 Followers