Crescent City in The Rockies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the door he chuckled.

"You tell Billy he's welcome come back our table any time he's ready lose again," the man said.

A moment later, Merilee heard the door slam. She got out of the bed and swung the bedchamber door open.

"You gutless little boy," she hissed hatefully at her husband.

Billy could see the semen dotting the dark mat of curls between his lovely wife's legs. He could see the trail of semen as it coursed down her inner thighs. With a groan, he ejaculated forcefully into his trousers.

"You sicken me," Merilee hissed, looking at the growing stain of his semen as it flooded his trousers.

She brought her foot up, striking Billy squarely in the crotch.

With a scream of agony, Billy collapsed onto the floor of their small kitchen. Merilee looked at the grunting, whimpering boy, stomped to the bedchambers then closed and locked the door.

In the morning, Merilee saw that Billy had slept on the small couch. She filled a cup with cold water, brought it to the small sofa and doused his grunting, snoring face.

"What? What? Why'd you do that?" Billy sputtered, head throbbing from the effects of his drunkenness.

"I have packed my things; I will be moving to Crescent City," she informed him. "You are free to remove your items and yourself to Benhurst Ranch," Merilee snarled.

She grabbed her three satchels and marched to the inner staircase of the apartment. At the door, she took one last look at her husband.

"Good bye, and good riddance, Mr. William Jacob Benhurst the Third," she sneered with absolute contempt.

Daniel entered moments after Merilee had situated herself in the outer office. Upon seeing Daniel's handsome face, Merilee broke into the sobs she would not allow herself the previous evening.

Upon hearing of her ordeal, Daniel did not wait for her to ask; he ordered that she was to leave the apartment and return with him to Crescent City. With a sniffle, she pointed to her bags.

"Dear, dear Pere, there never was a question of where I would go," she admitted.

In the Mayor's office, Will raised an eyebrow at his son's haggard appearance. Billy looked around, determined that they were alone in the office, then sighed.

"Spit it out; ain't going sit here and play games with you, boy," Will snapped.

Billy gave a very sterile account; only admitting to losing eighty nine dollars over the previous two evenings. Will listened, face growing red.

"So that twenty dollar advance I gave you yesterday?" he snarled.

"Had me the ten, the knave and the king of spades, just needed the queen and ace," Billy whined.

"And what Merilee say about all this?" Will asked.

"She uh, she said I need go on back Benhurst Ranch," Billy mumbled.

"Well, suppose I tells you, can't come back Benhurst Ranch?" Will snapped. "Suppose I tell you about time you did you a little growing up?"

"Then where I'm going?" Billy asked.

"Polly McCall running that boarding house over on Claire," Will said.

Will called out to Pepe, one of the Mexican youths that hung around, hoping for a chore to earn some coins. Pepe came into the office, cloth cap in hand.

"Go on down Polly's, see about getting a room for a month now," Will said and slid a few dollar coins across his desk.

"Si, Senor Mayor," Pepe said and scurried away.

"And, need stay out of that Golden Nugget, hear?" Will ordered his foolish son.

Will got to his feet. Billy looked up from his desktop.

"Where you going?" Billy asked.

"Out," Will answered tersely. "Anywhere else but here."

He paused at the door and checked that his Colt .45 was in his holster. He often took the heavy pistol out and put it in his desk drawer. Satisfied, he took another look at his son.

"Sick of the sight of you, boy," he snapped. "See all them books, all them classes didn't teach you much."

Pepe caught up with him and told Will that Polly had agreed to let a room for Billy. The quite overweight woman did not tell Pepe, but the room would be the one next to hers.

"Fine, fine, need you get your cousin," Will said, giving Pepe a few coins. "Two of you go on to Doc Jordinaire's and get Billy's things, all right?"

"Si, Senor Mayor," Pepe agreed and ran away.

"Damned boy makes me tired just watching him," Will chuckled.

That evening, Beulah greeted Merilee with a warm hug. She then had Merilee sit in her kitchen and tell her about marriage. She did chuckle as Merilee described how unsatisfactory coupling had been.

"Men always in a hurry get to that, then they in a hurry get done with that," she chuckled a knowing laugh.

As he sat, eating his meal, watching the beautiful young Merilee eating her own dinner, Daniel was again struck at how beautiful a young woman she was. She sensed his eyes upon her and looked up. She then smiled across the table at him. They reached across the table and touched fingers, then resumed eating.

Outside of their separate bedchambers, Merilee stood on her toes. Daniel wrapped his arms around her soft waist and bent his head. They kissed for a long moment. Then, reluctantly, he let her back down onto her feet. Reluctantly, she pulled her arms from around his neck.

"Sleep well, my Merilee," he said.

"Sleep well, my dear Daniel," Merilee whispered.

She touched his face, then turned and opened the door of her bedchambers. He stood in the hallway, until the door of her bedchambers clicked shut.

Then he turned and went down the stairs again.

Inside the Golden Nugget, Clem and Sam were emptying the pockets of a few more pigeons. A new player wobbled drunkenly over to the table. The drunkard sat heavily at the table, and put down a handful of coins. He nodded politely and opened with a five dollar coin. Sam dealt the cards, then raised another five dollars. The new player matched the raise then asked for two new cards. After another raise, the new player called. The new player showed two pairs, a pair of sixes and a pair of knaves.

"Whew, thought you had it there, partner," Sam said amiably as he showed his full house.

"The same hand you had last game," Dr. Jordinaire said calmly, no longer slurring drunkenly.

"What?" Clem sputtered.

"And Clem had the three nines he's showing now," Dr. Jordinaire continued.

Clem looked at Sam for guidance. The larger man fixed Daniel with a steely gaze.

"Just what you saying, friend?" Sam asked.

His hand was slowly edging down, toward his pistol. Clem looked at Sam, then at the new player.

"I'm saying, may God have mercy on your souls," Daniel said.

Daniel's first shot entered Sam's head just above his right eye. Clem fell backward when Daniel's second shot slammed into his scrawny chest. Daniel took his coins, and only his coins from the table.

No one stopped Daniel as he strode to the door of the saloon. Exiting the saloon, Daniel swung onto his horse and rode calmly to Crescent City.

In the morning, Beulah and Merilee attempted to make the wavos rancheros that the Main Street Saloon prepared for breakfast. Daniel thought the Main Street Saloon's offering was much better, but he praised the two women of Crescent City for a fine morning meal. Then he and Merilee rode to Benhurst, for another day of work.

The third patient of the day told Merilee what had happened to Sam and Clem. The patient had been there the previous evening, had witnessed the entire incident.

"Did you, did you really kill those two men? For me?" Merilee demanded, marching into the inner office.

"Blasted, woman!" Dr. Jordinaire yelled. "Almost made me slip!"

"Did you?" Merilee shrilled.

"How could I?" Daniel said. "You saw me go into my bedchambers. Unless these two were in my chambers, how could I have killed them?"

Sitting at her desk, Merilee felt the sting of tears. Daniel had done for her what her husband should have done. Instead of growing excited, instead of developing an erect cock over two men using her, her husband should have shot and killed the two snakes.

The patient came out and prepared to pay Merilee. Daniel strode into the outer office, face an angry mask.

"Now, when I am with a patient, unless I call for you, you are to stay out here," Daniel snapped at her.

Merilee pulled Daniel down by his tie and kissed him, to the delight of the men in the outer office.

"Mm, mm, mm, just you wait 'til I tell Billy," one man joked.

"Do tell him," Merilee said, smiling through her heavy blush.

The next day, the curse of women was upon her. Merilee was relieved; she had feared that she might conceive from Billy's numerous couplings, or worse yet, by either Sam or Clem. She affixed a swatch of cotton gauze snugly to herself, then stove to place a pleasant face as she and Beulah prepared the morning meal.

As Merilee and Daniel prepared their office for their first patient of the day, William J. Benhurst, Jr. debated on whether or not he should send Pepe to fetch Billy, or simply enjoy the morning peace. There certainly was no peace to be had at home. Norma was still incensed at Merilee's willful nature when under their roof, and at Merilee's abrupt departure.

He had not even told Norma that Billy and Merilee were at present, living separately.

The sun was already burning quite high in the sky when a smiling Billy finally made a token appearance. Since it was a token job, a token appearance was all that was required of him.

Billy had overslept, nestled against the obese bulk of Polly. Her breasts were large, pendulous mounds of flab. Her belly was round and jiggled with each thrust of his hips. Her cleft was covered by a quite dense mass of blonde curls.

Like Merilee, Polly had been less than enthused by Billy's clumsy attempts of coupling. So Polly showed Billy how to toy with a woman's cleft, tease it with his fingers. Then, once she was panting, then he could shove his manhood into her.

She declared that he did need to practice and they did practice twice more the previous evening and then once again upon arising this morning.

"And after the evening meal? We'll practice some more," Polly promised and gave him a passionate kiss at the door of his bedchambers.

"By the by, any idea who Sam and Clem are?" Will asked Billy.

"Uh, yeah," Billy agreed, somewhat nervously.

"Well, seems they tried cheating the wrong man last night," Will said evenly. "But man noticed, Sam had full house, three kings and two queens. Hand before that? Three kings and two queens. Hand before that?""

"So, Sheriff went and hauled them in?" Billy asked.

He would like his money returned to him. But Billy was also afraid; if these two would cheat at cards, they would likely attempt blackmail. They did, after all, fornicate with his wife. With his full permission, they'd had carnal knowledge of his beautiful Merilee.

Billy's cock began to stiffen as he thought of Sam and Clem hanging horns on him, cuckolding him. His cock grew painfully hard as he thought of the beautiful Merilee being forced to couple with the two ruffians.

"Undertaker one hauled them out of there," Will said.

Will stood and looked at Billy with disgust. He checked that his gun was in his holster.

"Seems Dr. Jordinaire done what you should have, instead of gambling away your pride," Will spat.

Billy flushed angrily at his father's cutting words.

As Billy was stewing in his anger, Merilee was busying herself with reconciling the ledger for the end of the month. Mr. Robertson, the bank manager had provided her with a statement of the funds Dr. Jordinaire had deposited in the previous weeks, the weeks that she was toiling away at Benhurst Ranch.

"It adding up?" Daniel asked, Amused at how she stuck her tongue out as she concentrated. "Put that tongue back in your mouth before a bird flies away with it."

Merilee looked up from her calculations and thought for a moment. She then waved him into the inner office.

"Our wedding, on the night of our marriage, Billy tried, Daniel, have you ever heard of a French Kiss?" Merilee asked.

"Well, yes," Daniel said.

"It, have you ever done it?" Merilee asked.

"Well, yes, Merilee; I was married to Annette for a few years," Daniel admitted.

"Would you, could you..." Merilee faltered.

Daniel made the young lady squeal out loud when he pulled her onto his lap. Then his bushy mustache was tickling her lips.

"Oh!" she exclaimed when his tongue entered her mouth.

Unlike Billy's clumsy attempts, Daniel's kissing was fluid, sensual. It was a kiss of passion, a kiss of promise.

He then sucked her tongue into his mouth and she moaned with passion. His one arm was encircling her hip, the other traced a soft pattern on her upper arm. Then the one hand was cupping her buttocks, the other softly stroking her chest.

"Oh my!" was all Merilee could think to say when Daniel finally pulled his lips away from hers.

"I must confess, I have wished to do that from the very moment I saw you on the train platform," Daniel quietly confessed.

Her fingers gently stroked his face, his handsome, manly face. She gazed into his eyes. Then she pressed her lips to his again.

"And I do wish you had, before my foolish marriage to Billy," she whispered.

"Hello; the Doc in?" a strained voice called out. "Been shot here."

"Oh no!" Merilee gasped and clambered off of Daniel's lap.

"Been shot? What, how did you get shot?" Daniel demanded as she strode into the outer office.

"Practicing my trick shot," the man admitted sheepishly.

"Next time, try practicing without the bullets," Daniel ordered, looking at the man's bloodied arm.

"Huh! Didn't think of that," the man confessed.

The ledger did add up and Merilee closed the book with a satisfied nod. Then she waited for the patient to leave. But before she and Daniel could kiss again, another patient came in. This patient refused to tell her what his ailment was.

"Burns something fierce when I make water," the man hissed to Daniel.

That night, outside of Daniel's bedchambers, Merilee stood on her toes and pressed her lips to Daniel's. Then she opened her mouth in invitation.

They kissed, tongues softly, gently tasting one another. Daniel's arms held her tightly to him, their chests mashed together.

With some difficulty, she did push herself away and retire to her own bedchambers. Her dreams that evening were of coupling with Daniel. She did wonder at the size of his manhood. Billy's had been short and plump, much like Billy. Clem's had likewise been short and slender. Sam's, however, had been quite large, quite thick. When her cursed way of women had passed, Merilee stood outside of Daniel's bedchambers, kissing him with ardor. She then pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"Daniel, I do not wish to sleep alone," she said simply. "Your bed is large enough for the two of us."

Thus saying, she opened his bedchambers and entered his inner sanctum.

Just as the man was, the bedchambers was rugged, manly. A bed, a table with a wash bin, and an armoire with several drawers stood. There was a small chair and a bookcase with several medical tomes on it. An oil lamp burned on the bookcase, casting a warm, welcoming light about the room.

"Merilee, are you, you are sure of this?" Daniel spluttered as she began to unbutton her gown.

At the sight of her lovely breasts, though, Daniel protested no more. He gently assisted her in removing her gown and draped it across his small reading chair. Then he took her lovely nude body into his arms and kissed her with true passion.

Then he disrobed. Merilee interrupted his unclothing himself several times with kisses and strokes of his form.

"Oh my, oh dear Daniel!" Merilee exclaimed happily at the sight of his rampant manhood.

It was not as long, nor as thick as Sam's had been, but it was certainly more than Billy had possessed. To her unpracticed eye, Daniel's manhood looked to be about six to seven inches in length and had substantial girth to it. His foreskin covered his head from view and his heavy testicles were obscured by a thick blanket of brown and gray hairs.

Now, when they embraced, she shivered. They embraced, flesh to flesh. Warm skin touched warm skin. Insistent lips touched insistent lips.

Then he eased her backward onto his large, fluffy bed. He kissed her lips, sucked on her tongue, then kissed her neck and jawline.

"Oh, Daniel," she purred as he kissed her bare shoulders.

She kept purring and moaning in pleasure as he kissed each breast repeatedly. Over and over, he nuzzled one, then the other nipple.

He kissed and playfully nipped at the undersides of her heavy breasts. She shuddered, never knowing that the undersides also had nerves of pleasure within them.

"Oh, yes, dear sweet Daniel," Merilee sighed as he sucked and nipped at her belly.

Then her eyes shot open. His mouth was now tickling, tugging at the thick blanket of hair that capped her cleft. She looked down and stared as he used his fingers to pull her cleft open.

"Daniel, what are, oh my!" Merilee gasped then squealed when he put his mouth on her womanhood.

When his hot mouth found the bud of pleasure and suckled it as it were a nipple, Merilee cried out. She shuddered in pleasure as he lapped at her womanhood and suckled her bud of pleasure.

And then he was kneeling above her. He was slowly pushing his manhood into her cleft. His lips and mustache were wet, but she kissed him almost ferociously.

And she was shuddering in pleasure again. Her thick legs wrapped around his narrow waist, her arms encircled his neck, and she pulled her lover deep within her.

"Oh my dear sweet Daniel, I love you," she screamed and again shuddered in pleasure.

She shuddered twice more from their coupling before Daniel spent heavily into her. Once he had regained his breath, Daniel showed Merilee that her mouth could be used to pleasure his manhood in much the same way his mouth had pleasured her cleft.

Daniel had a heady, manly scent. Merilee found that he also possessed a heady, manly taste. Her mouth and tongue tickled and stroked his manhood, searching for more of his taste.

Then they rested. When she awoke, Merilee snuggled against him.

"Ah, dear Daniel, you do make the most wonderful pillow," she murmured.

A few months after moving from the apartment to Crescent City, Merilee tearfully told Daniel she felt ill. He did check her form and inquired about her symptoms. He then smiled and kissed her.

"Dear Merilee, I do believe you are with child," he informed her.

Upon arriving to Benhurst, Daniel sent Merilee in to ready the office. Then he went to the Telegraph Office. He sent a telegram to his father in law in New Orleans, Louisiana.

"Ah, the Crescent City!" the telegraph operator said. "Spent a few summers down there when I was a young one."

"Telegram for Dr. Daniel Jordinaire," a young lad called out as he entered the office.

Daniel read that no one had seen, nor heard from Annette after he had unceremoniously dumped her and her bastard child on her father's door stoop. He sealed the telegram in a leather folder and put the folder into his office desk.

Again, he went to the Telegraph office, but this time he sent a dispatch to the law office of Prejean, Pettijean and Chastaine in New Orleans, Louisiana.

"I wish to file for a divorce, forthwith, stop," he relayed and the telegraph operator rapidly tapped out the message.

Stepping out of the office, he found that Merilee had brought both horses and patiently waited.

"You could, you should have just," he said.

"I waited," she said simply.

The attorneys in New Orleans did agree to handle the divorce. It was not a usual request, but not entirely unheard of. Especially with the case of infidelity. He did wire the requested retainer, plus the proposed court costs.

"But what is this for?" Merilee asked.

"For a divorce, so that I may marry the mother of my child," Daniel said.