All Comments on 'Cricket's Calamari Catharsis'

by 2502kelly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good balance

I'm about as opposed to animal rights as they come, so one might think that I'd hate this story. Quite the contrary - you kept a well-measured focus between just explaining Cricket and Ben as people, where their beliefs in animal rights are more features of who they they are rather than a didactic, brow-beating device of the narrative. The only constructive criticism I can offer is that if this is Cricket's first time, you might not want to present the sex as if it was so effortless, and certainly not as if she'd have sex without protection without at least some forethought, even if she finally decides to move forward without it. But this is small - all in all, a great job. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great character description

Cricket did seem quite experienced at what she wanted for a first time encounter. All in all, truly a great first submission to Literotica. Leto423

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
hmmm

wow, a virgin with experienced thoughts and expectances...nonetheless, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Vegan Restriction?

Cricket obviously enjoyed the taste of Ben's meat. Is that permissible for a strict vegan? And could she have swallowed his high protein ouput? Hey , it was a good story. Let's have more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant show

How hot good sex does not NEED any cruelty at all. Nor feral abuse. You should have kept going in chapters. Explored Love in all domains and sex between humans explored.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous