All Comments on 'Crime and Punishment'

by zeta515

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LefreakLefreakover 12 years ago
First class SF

An original and marvelous read.

No more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

I've been visiting Litererotica for 4-5 years and this is by far the best story I've ever read. I think I've read it 20 times at least! Best BDSM/enema/prison story on this site hands down. My highest compliments to the talented author. I really hope you write another continuing this series (I particularly hope you pick up the story of the four women conspirators and the diapering/inducement/purging they experience. I was so bummed when Erin decided she didn't need to see their public humiliation!).

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Your creativity and writing skill are unmatched!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A gripping story!

Wow! There are things I really like about this "Brave New World" society of yours and things I don't like, but I do appreciate the complexity of your society whether I like it or not. As a guy, blaming men for all social ill's rubs me a bit wrong, I have known women who deliberately do less than nice things, as they do in your story. Seems to me all societies were well planned to meet certain peaceful standards, and those societies work quite well until a greedy group gains control, then the closely guarded procedures all start to work contrary to the original intent. Your "Zac" group needs close watching, that bunch is bound to bring about your societies total collapse.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 10 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Crime and Punishment is an absolutely fantastic story about what life could be like in a century or two. It also shows that inequalities and corruption will continue to exist. The good guys win here. Too bad it's not like that in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I highly recommend this story to anyone. Very hard to stop reading. Keeps your interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well thought out story about the future. Interesting development's. Interesting enough to keep me reading to the end. Your story did NOT make me feel the embarrassment or humiliation of the victims. That was kind of a meh. Yor dialogue was far from average. More like constructed sentences like a high schooler would write. Didn't resemble normal speech, in my opinion. Read some Xarth ( literotica), ,he does well in how people actually speak

Bit of humor in his stuff. I did read to the end, and the plot was a bit complicated which caused me to pay attention. Gentili@charter.net

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous