Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
153 Followers

"Do you masturbate regularly?"

Blushing again, Erin answered with a soft "Yes."

"I didn't get your response," said Susan, "speak up."

"Yes," repeated Erin louder.

"Do you use a vibrator?"

"Yes," replied Erin feeling completely humiliated.

"Do you ever put the vibrator in your vagina?"

"Yes"

"In your ass?"

"Yes," said Erin, tears starting to role down her flushed cheeks.

"You wouldn't by any chance, have two vibrators, would you?"

"Yes," answered Erin.

"Do you use them together, placing one in your pussy and the other in your ass?"

"Yes," said Erin looking at her feet in shame.

"Do you touch your breasts while masturbating?"

"Yes."

"Squeeze your nipples?"

"Yes."

"Do you also rub your clitoris?"

"Yes"

"Does the thought of being punished excite you sexually"

This was getting just too humiliating answering such intimate questions in front of a complete stranger and a group of co-workers. Erin began to cry intensely as she answered with a "Yes."

"Please stop crying!" commanded Susan. "I can't record your answers."

"I can't," sobbed Erin. "It's so embarrassing answering these questions in front of everyone."

"Listen to me young lady," responded Susan in a sharp voice, "You should have thought of this before committing a crime. It looks like you need to be reminded of that!"

Susan pressed a button and Erin felt a suppository being released in her ass followed immediately by a painful shock to her clitoris. The shock had its intended effect as Erin stopped crying.

"That's better," said Susan. "Now let's continue."

"You were engaged to Lisa Tia?"

"Yes," said Erin, thankful for the new line of questioning.

"Were you in love with her?"

"Yes"

"Did you ever have sex with her?"

"No."

"Did you fantasize about her while masturbating?"

'Yes," replied Erin, tears forming in her eyes again.

"Did your fantasies include Lisa punishing you?"

"Yes."

"Giving you a spanking?"

"Yes."

"Placing things in your ass and pussy?"

"Yes."

"Did you achieve orgasm while having these thoughts?"

"Yes," sobbed Erin, crying hard again, tears running down her cheeks and onto her firm breasts.

"We're they some of your most intense?"

"Yes."

"We're you sexually excited by the thought of your sentence?"

"Yes."

"Does the thought of being in diapers and being made to use them turn you on?"

Erin did not respond immediately. She had never really thought about this. "I don't know," she finally answered.

Susan looked up from the instrument panel and said, "Yes or No?" as she pressed the button that deposited the suppositories."

"Yes, yes, I guess!" yelped Erin getting another shock.

"Good," said Susan moving around behind Erin. "We're done with the questions. Now bend over again and grab your ankles so I can remove the sensors. Erin bent over almost without thinking. She was so glad that the humiliating questions had finally stopped and anxious to get the devices Susan have place inside her out of her body. She now had another worry, as she felt some minor cramps begin in her belly. As if reading her mind, Susan said, "The three suppositories you took will start to take effect soon. Keep your ass cheeks squeezed after I remove the sensors. I hate accidents!"

Susan removed the sensors by pulling on the wires and they both came out of Erin's body without difficulty. She then removed the band from around her head. The cramps however started to build and Erin was soon squeezing her ass tightly in an effort not to release the contents of her bowels. "Can I go to the bathroom?" she asked Susan timidly.

"Diapered slaves don't use the bathroom," replied Susan. "Your bathroom days were over the minute you came in here."

"But I really have to go badly," said Erin. "I don't think I can hold it much longer."

"Don't worry. I'm almost done putting this equipment away. You'll be OK until I get you on the prep table."

Erin had not paid much attention to the padded table near the center of the room since walking in. She had noticed it, of course, since it was the center piece of the room, but she had been too busy to give it more than a casual glance. In her distress, she now examined the table more closely.

It resembled and old style gynecological examining table with stirrups and leg straps. However the table was adjustable, allowing its padded surface to be tilted. At the end where the leg stirrups were, the padded surface ended in a stainless steel bedpan. Oh no thought Erin, she was going to have to defecate on the table, in full view of every one!

Just as she realized this, another wave of cramps hit her. Erin squeezed her ass cheeks as hard as she could fighting off an 'accident'. Susan finished putting things away and said, "Done. Go over and lie on the prep table and place your legs in the stirrups."

Having little choice, Erin started towards the table squeezing her ass. Cindy pointed at her from the room beyond, and giggled soundlessly at her obvious predicament. Somehow Erin made it to the table and climbed onto its padded surface. She placed her legs into the stirrups as instructed. Susan was right behind her and as soon as her legs were in the stirrups, she fastened the straps securely so Erin could not remove them.

Susan went to the right side of the table and took Erin's wrists and fastened them into the leather cuffs at the table's sides. Erin was now securely fastened to the table and unable to move either her arms or legs. Susan pressed some buttons and the stirrups moved apart, spreading Erin's legs. At the same time Erin's head began to rise as the back half of the table tilted upwards. The movement stopped when Erin's upper body had been raised to about 45 degrees and her legs were spread wide. Erin could see the spectators behind the glass who stood starring at her naked body and pussy which was well exposed to their full view.

This exposure was much worse than before. At least Susan had been partially blocking their view and her thighs and buttocks had hid some of her pussy, which had been stretched closed. In addition, she had been further away, if only by a few feet.

Things were much different now. Not only were April and the others close enough that they could touch her if the glass was not preventing it, but her legs were completely spread so that her pussy lay completely exposed; open, loose, and vulnerable to anyone who cared to look. Erin again blushed in total embarrassment. But things were to get worse, much worse. She could feel the intense cramps brought on by the suppositories building within her again. This time she doubted that she could hold back the impending bowel movement.

"Good," said Susan. "If you slide down slightly your ass will be positioned directly over the bowl. You can then expel when you're ready.

"Please," Erin pleaded, "don't make me go here like this. Let me use the bathroom!"

Susan reached down between Erin's legs and ran her fingers along Erin's slit. Rubbing her fingers together and pulling them slightly apart she displayed the egg-white like fluid of Erin's sexual excitement. "Come, come," she said, "Its clear you are enjoying this too much. Plus the fact, I told you that diapered slaves don't use the toilet. You're lucky I'm letting you go like this. At least you won't be messing yourself, yet."

Erin knew she was excited, but she desperately wanted to be released from the table. "Please!" she pleaded again as the cramps continued to build. Susan however just ignored her, knowing that the inevitable was not far off. Erin could not hold off the next set of cramps and uncontrollably defecated into the waiting pan. She turned a deep red as the smell of her release filled the room. Suddenly she realized that she was also urinating as she felt the warm wetness of the urine flood over her pussy and down her ass into the pan.

Looking up she saw April, Candy, and Lisa pointing and laughing at her. Erin was suddenly taken aback by the thought that less than an hour ago, she was a free woman, a highly paid executive at a major insurance company, respected by her fellow co-workers and clients. Now she was being forced to expose herself in the most intimate ways to these same women, defecating and urinating just inches in front of them. She was even more surprised by how much she was turned on by having been made to do this.

After she had completely finished emptying her bowels and bladder, Susan, standing between her parted legs, attached a three foot metal pole at the end of the table next to her right leg. Attached to the top end of the pole were two bags of clear fluid. Each bag looked to contain three or four quarts of liquid. Susan had latex gloves on both hands and was holding a four foot length of red hose with a funny nozzle at one end. She attached the other end of the hose to the first bag of fluid.

"Enema time," she announced, grabbing a tube of lubricating jelly and applying it to the strange looking nozzle.

"What! exclaimed Erin, "Please not that! I've got to be empty, please!"

"You probably pretty much are" agreed Susan. "But we need to get everything out. Diapered slaves have a special diet and you'll get sick if you're not completely clean."

Erin knew that further protest was useless, so she waited in silence as Susan went about her humiliating task.

Again, Susan lubricated Erin's ass with the jelly by squirting it into her crack. Next came the probing finger that slid in and out of her anus, loosing it up for what was to come. Satisfied, Susan inserted the nozzle into her rectum. When the nozzle was inside, she turned a ring at its base and Erin felt the thing expand inside her. She then removed a clamp near the end of the hose that was attached to the bag of fluid. Almost immediately, Erin began to feel the warm fluid enter her ass.

"The nozzle I inserted into you is a special kind. Once expanded it cannot be pushed out without first contracting it. You therefore won't have to worry about releasing the enema too soon. It also lets fluid flow in only one direction," said Susan.

"I have used a special four quart solution to insure that the entire contents of your bowels are expelled. Unfortunately, this solution causes extreme cramping. You're going to have to hold this for ten minutes, so it may get a bit uncomfortable," she added.

As the fluid flowed into her, Erin began to feel full. Before the bag was half empty, the cramping started. Erin began to moan in protest. In response, Susan stopped the flow and rubbed Erin's belly. When the cramps passed, Susan started the flow again and continued to rub Erin lightly. Occasionally, her fingers would stray into Erin's pubic hair, and massage her clitoris. When this happened Erin would moan and she instinctively moved her hips in rhythm to Susan's rubbing. Despite herself, Erin was extremely aroused and this bothered and scared her. How could she be so excited?

"Aren't you a little slut," Susan said to Erin. "I bet you would cum if I let you, right here in front of everybody!" With that she stopped and Erin noticed the bag was empty. "I'll be back in ten minutes," she said walking away.

****************************

Behind the glass wall, Lisa asked the escort, "What's so important about cleaning her out?"

"Well, diapered slaves are just that, diapered. Of course, they are made to use their diapers for their intended purpose. In order to prevent vaginal infections, rashes, and the like, they are fed a special diet," explained the escort. "The food consists of genetically engineered soy and corn. In the digestive track these are easily broken down without the aid of the usual bacteria and such. When digested and expelled, the end products are sterile. There are other benefits too, if you would care to hear the details."

"Yes," replied Lisa, "please do tell."

"OK," continued the escort. "In order for this to work the existing bacteria in the digestive track must first be eliminated. This is what is happening now, in the next room. Later, she will be started on her new diet. The byproducts are not only sterile, but the normal unpleasant odor has also been eliminated."

"You mean her shit won't stink?" giggled Lisa.

"I didn't say that," replied the escort. "There is an odor, but it smells mainly like, well digested soy. This smell is not unpleasant but it is pungent and distinctive. It's sort of musty, like the yeast used in making bread."

"So why is the smell so important," asked Cindy, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"Because, slaves are often punished by being forced to remain in a messy diaper for long periods of time. Although no one worries about what a slave smells, their caretakers, masters, and others who are around them do not constantly want to be subjected to this odor," answered the escort.

"And the trade-off," asked Ellen who could not help overhearing.

"Although, the base ingredients can be prepared and flavored in a variety of ways, the diet is rather limited and monotonous. It's also high in fiber, causing frequent evacuations of the bowels. In addition, the slave cannot eat regular food without becoming violently ill. The normal bacteria would first have to be re-introduced into the digestive track before normal foods could be eaten again. Besides this, there are no other short comings," said the escort.

"Some consider these a benefit," remarked April offhandedly. "It focuses their entire energy on sex, since they have little else to look forward too."

"I guess you would know about that," retorted Ellen icily.

April, shot her a glance, but remained silent.

"In addition," continued the escort, "the diet is perfect for supplements. The most popular of these are various vitamins and minerals used for improving muscle tone and the like."

"The whole idea is ridiculous," said Ellen frowning.

"Look, Ellen, its not like they don't deserve it. They are criminals, after all," said April.

"I'm not so sure about that," replied Ellen looking directly at April. "There's something strange going on here, and I intend to find out what it is."

April, glanced at Ellen, but kept quiet. She had what she wanted and there was no point gloating over it. There was no way Ellen could ever find anything, but the woman could be tenacious and there was no point in antagonizing her further. It would only make her more persistent.

****************************

The minutes seem to crawl by for Erin lying on the table in the preparation room. The cramps, in her severely distended abdomen, were becoming unbearable. She was moaning with the pain when Susan reappeared and said, "uncomfortable, uh? Well, not to worry, times up." With that, she twisted, the base of the nozzle, contracting it, and pulled it from Erin's ass. Almost before the nozzle cleared Erin's body a torrent of enema water flooded out of her and into the waiting pan.

"Not so picky about where you wanted to go this time, I see," commented Susan cruelly. Erin flushed with embarrassment again at the comment and the sound of her expulsion, which seemed to go on and on. After she finished, Susan prepared the nozzle for the second enema by connecting it to the remaining full bag and applying more lubricating jelly to the head.

"No, please," pleaded Erin, "No more, please no more."

"Don't fret," Susan cooed. "Last one." With that she squirted some jelly into Erin's still partially open rectum and thrust the nozzle into place, twisting the base as she went. "There we go, all ready."

The second enema was not as bad as the first, since it lacked the cramping chemicals. Its purpose was to neutralize any of the remaining chemicals in the first, and to kill off the bacteria in Erin's digestive track. Although Erin was required to hold it for ten minutes again, her discomfort was nothing compared to the first enema.

"OK," said Susan, when the time was up. "Time to expel again." She released the nozzle and pulled it from Erin's body which immediately and uncontrollably expelled the fluid. As she expelled Erin could see the escort pointing at her and explaining the procedure to the women on the other side of the glass. Lisa, April, and Candy stared at her, watching every drop that flowed so shamefully from her body. When she was done, Susan rinsed her off with a small hose. She paid especial attention to Erin's clitoris, letting the gentle stream of water, fall directly upon it. This turned Erin on and soon she was moving her hips.

Stopping the water, Susan commented, "I see you are still turned on by all this. Well I'm going to give you a chance to relieve your frustration before we proceed. I need to remove the pubic hair from your pussy. But before that, I thought you might want to masturbate one last time with the pussy of a free adult woman. Of course you will have to do this in front of everybody."

Now, although Erin like most women was naturally aroused by thoughts of being punished, few would have been so turned on as to perform such an intimate act in front of such a full audience. However, the solutions and instruments that Susan and been applying to Erin since she first removed her clothes, must have contained some sort of chemical for Erin found that she was in an extreme state of sexual arousal.

"You might as well go for it, because in a couple of days you will have a much larger audience. And a bare pussy, I might add," continued Susan.

"No," pleaded Erin again, "Don't let them watch; just you please"

"Sorry, it's everyone or not at all. Make up your mind, but if you don't, you're likely to remain frustrated for some time," said Susan.

With that she produced a metal cylinder about eight inches long with one end tapered to a smooth round tipped cone. It was about an inch in diameter and she coated it with a generous amount of jelly. Holding on to the flat end, Susan placed the tapered end into Erin's vagina and held it in place.

Erin instinctively raised her buttocks slightly and started moving her hips, pushing the crude phallus in and out of her vagina while Susan held the other end. On her upward thrust she could feel the sides of Susan's fingers brush her vulva as she buried the full length of the device within her vagina. Her full, bare breasts moved in slow circles with her effort. Erin had never been so excited in her life! In fact she was beyond excited. Frantic was a much more accurate description. Erin found that she could not control herself despite her extreme embarrassment. However the diameter of the phallus Susan held was small and the device was well lubricated, as was Erin's vagina, both from her own juices and the numerous applications of jelly that Susan had applied. She thus had to work her hips furiously despite her excitement in order to produce enough friction to gain the sensation she so desperately needed.

Susan taunted her as she worked, "My you are excited! And in front of everybody, too. How very, very shameful! I can tell you, everyone is watching you masturbate, on both sides of the glass. I hope this shaft is not too big for your virgin pussy."

Erin moaned in her excitement and shame. She knew everyone was watching and she was flushed with both embarrassment and shame as well as with her physical efforts. To think that less than an hour ago, she was fully clothed instead of being so shamefully exposed! The idea that this would be the last time she would masturbate with hair on her pussy also seemed to increase her excitement. The shame of loosing her "adult pussy" as Susan put it, added further to her heightened sexual state. Within two minutes Erin came. Her orgasm, intensified by her embarrassment, was explosive and intense; the most intense she had ever had. She heard herself cry out and moan with the incredible pleasure.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, God!" she cried.

"Well, you really did need that!" exclaimed Susan pulling the cylinder out of Erin's vagina. Erin opened her eyes and blinked. April, Candy, Lisa, and the escort were all looking at her and smiling. Ellen and Cassandra stared blankly, dumbfounded and embarrassed. Erin's flush deepened at the realization of what she had just done.

zeta515
zeta515
153 Followers
1...45678...29