Crime & Punishment: The Prequel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,892 Followers

Reaching the top of the stairs, she slipped quietly down the hall and into the bathroom shower. It was time to prepare herself for her husband. There was nothing Susan liked better than the guilty pleasure of sex with her husband after another man. She knew this made her very wicked, indeed, but sex with Steven had, from the very beginning, had an element of wicked pleasure about it.

Steven was beautiful in the true sense of that word. His skin and features had the delicacy of a porcelain figurine. He might have been an actor, and in a sense, he was, when in the courtroom. Susan had often reflected that making love to her husband was like having a man and a woman at the same time. Their lovemaking was slow, playful, and often creative. Steven was up for anything she desired. She only had to lead, and he would follow.

Steven had his limits. Anal sex was out. Don't touch his rear and don't ask him to touch yours, but everything else was a go. Susan got the anal sex she enjoyed from her lovers and saved cunnilingus for her husband. That's what she prepared herself for in the shower. She washed, douched, and slipped into bed with her husband.

Steven was tired after the big trial. He was sound asleep when she crawled into bed with him. She cuddled to her husband and slept till the early morning sun streamed through the windows waking them. Then she slipped her body over his, rubbing herself against him like a cat.

Their kisses came hot and intense. She could feel the need in his body, and she smiled.

"I want you to lick me," she said.

He moaned in response. She straddled his head with her knees and lowered herself onto his perfect, cupid bow lips. He did that so like a girl. He was, in fact, better by far than any girl she had ever taken to bed. She had done a lot of girls. She enjoyed girls, but they weren't men. She needed a man, actually several, in her life.

Since marrying Steven, she had kept relatively straight. She had also limited herself to one regular outside interest at a time. One big, masculine, and utterly besotted lover at a time. She was sure that Steven was aware, in a general way, of her infidelities. She had more than once dropped a gentle hint. But she had made sure to provide her husband with the dignity that came with deniability. Steven need never feel humiliated—that was the last thing she wanted.

In every other respect, Susan strove to be the best wife possible. She supported her husband in every respect. Her financial support was obvious, but generously given with no recriminations. She pushed Steven's career and could only be faulted for nagging him mildly to be more outgoing and grab the attention he deserved.

Sexually, she used every bedroom skill she had to pleasure her husband, and, to be fair, her extracurricular activities only made her more lascivious. Susan was one of those women who find infidelity exciting. Time and time again, she brought that excitement home, and into bed with her husband. This morning was no different.

Steven's tongue quickly had her screaming in ecstasy. She collapsed beside him, gasping for breath. Her hand drifted down to find his cock hard and waiting, but she decided that he deserved to be teased a bit.

"You deserve to be punished," she said, as she stroked his cock.

"Oh, didn't I lick you good enough?" he said.

"Oh, I guess your tongue still works. It's your face that's the problem."

"My FACE?"

She took a firm hold of his testicles and squeezed playfully, "It wasn't in front of the cameras yesterday, like it was supposed to be."

"Oh, that."

"Yes, that. What were you thinking?"

"There was a good reason."

"Oh," she said as she rose over him and impaled her sex with his cock.

"And what would that be—and it better be good?" she said, squeezing him with her vaginal muscles

He let out a deep moan, "Can't tell," he said.

"Oh, so maybe I can't let you cum," she said.

Susan knew her husband like an often-read book. She could keep him suspended on the edge of orgasm all day if she chose. A man like Tony could take her, bend her to his will, but Steven could not.

"Sorry, PLEASE," he begged.

"Well, maybe this one time, as a reward for your getting an innocent man off," she said, with a breathy laugh.

The reaction was not what she expected. Her husband froze beneath her. His hands grabbed her and stopped the action.

And just like that she— KNEW.

RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,892 Followers
12