All Comments on 'Crime & Punishment: The Prequel Ch. 06'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Tabernacle Taboo Steps Up to Spotlight

Story is playing to It's clearcut strengths by featuring triumvirate of most compelling characters and potentially entangling Governor on Plot church calumny and camouflage of same. The most compelling installment so far. My quibble is more spotlight should be allotted to ice-hearted Cardinal and why not use third person POV for governor himself either directly or being observed.

Excellent scene between Stephen Fitzgerald and his classmate who went to multiple levels to compel 'Foxy' to take his case. As a greedy reader and big fan of " Unfaithful " , I hope Simone ( Jimmy's wife ) makes cameo appearance or rates update as to what she's up to in the time frame.

I also look forward for scene where " Susan " ( not featured in current installment ) shines directly in scene instead of her alleged skills and charms taken as a given. So far ' Mighty Mouse ' Lynda seems to be worth 50 Susans in terms of substance, ifnot in bank account.

Bottom Line : Story stew starting to heat up and bubble with furious boil seeming to be to be inevitable. Ergo the obvious score.

Full marks * * * * *

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 6 years ago
5 *

You have a masterpiece on your hands, if you can pull it off.

The author becomes his character.

grogers7grogers7over 6 years ago
Great story so far, but...

Is there a faithful, monogamous wife in the state of New York?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

Interesting story, familiar characters, sex, cheating, etc.....Gave it 3*s.

I have to wonder why RichardGerald has all these 2 page chapters 🤔🤔.

Is it to make money in a different platform, media??

Nothing wrong with that but, I'm going to skip this story until it is complete. Which looks like another 15 or 20 chapters, lol.😀😀😉😉.

AMerryman

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
FAITH,,,,HOPE,,,,,CHARITY

all words when involved in politics and religion that take on objective meanings, TK U MLJ LV NV

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Re: Great story so far, but...

About your question, grogers7:

according to Richard Gerald, the answer to it isn't no... it's HELL NO.

Gerald is a fine writer, but his inability in seeing anything wrong with married women getting some - or a lot - of strange on the side has always been puzzling.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
The journey continues...

I like this ongoing series a lot, but those two-pages chapters are starting to get annoying.

RG never wrote any of his previous stories this way, and, although it was a nice novelty at the beginning, it's starting, IMO, to really affect the overall flow of the storytelling. Constant stop-and-go, then have to wait a month for the next instamment that ends up having not a whole lot in it... yes, very annoying.

I'm in it, author - no doubt about it. But, if you're not able to add chapters very week, as originally promised, then leave us a four pagers to tie us up for awhile.

Not asking much here.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Good story

Do agree with poster below that it is affecting the flow of the story having to stop and wait a couple weeks for the next one. Don't know how I would change it though and still looking forward to more.

Seems like it's only going to end in heartbreak for Lynda if she thinks Foxy is going to leave his wife. I would say he should grow a spine, but the way RG wrote Foxy, he doesn't even seem to care his wife is a serial slut. Maybe he'll end up with both. Just hope he makes his wife jealous as hell after what she puts him through.

The rape story that's incoming is really cooking up, can't wait for that. Looks like we are at the beginning of chapter 2 in the original now?

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
To anon 3*s

He probably writes it in 2 pages because it's easier to write it that way. Does ruin the flow of the story having to wait, but the trade off is the chapters are really good and he can take his time on each chapter to really get the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Series

Richard, as I've said before this is a really well written series and the overlap with all the characters from Unfaithful makes for more depth and interest. Not sure what else you have planned for either story but you have left them both with more possibilities, especially Unfaithful/Faithful in her Fashion and hope you will find the time to continue. Any progress on sales of your books through Amazon? Of all the writers on Literotica you deserve to make it in 'paid for' publishing. Look forward to more of your submissions. Thanks, Jack

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Such crap

Even the special prosecutor jimmy has, of course, a cheating wife. This author loves men accepting the cheating from their wives. Loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ARE THERE ANY WIVES IN ALBANY

who are not cheating on their husbands?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
Complex plot

I think this could flesh out to a couple hundred thousand words easily. And into a series of novels with all the stories of the RG Albany universe. Great plot so far. *****

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
plot

As they say the plot thickens. It's amazing how RG can throw in so much yet it all ties together. A very enjoyable series. I've watched TV series' that didn't do this as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And

The plot thickens.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Catholic Church is about power and money above everything else. The loose morals in every character are just as bad as the church.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

yeah, what he said, the plot thickens!

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
WHEN EVER THE CHURCH BECOMES INVOLVED AS DEFENDANT OR PLANTIFF

the woodwork becomes a co-rep. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let the Church, State and Economic scum BURN as badly as possible, EVIL, IMMORAL SCUM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Church is not so benign as they would have people believe.

Witness the stories of school nuns beating kids with rulers. Not a fabrication on my part. Such stories were given by at least 20 of my friends who went to catholic schools.

Worse still are the Jesuits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous