All Comments on 'Crime: Bimbomania! Ch. 07'

by ChrystalWynd

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Series

I enjoyed looking forward to each part of the series. It was very interesting.

Thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

great series and come from behind for erica, but u left open that diary/notebook thing from the first heist.... there gonna be more stories? here's hoping :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so amazing!!

Thanks so much!!! Seriously, one of the best stories, and my favorite writer on this site!! Amazing, please please please keep writing!!! I love it!!

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 15 years ago
Creative and fun series!

I'm sorry to see it end and I'm looking forward to whatever you write next. Well written, good character development, and a good sense of humor. Thanks for giving us something that was a lot of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
suggestion

If its a game show why not do more of it? IE Cheater's edition of Bimbomania.

Madness314Madness314almost 15 years ago
my favorite story ever!

this is absolutely my favorite story ever on here. gotta definitely make more like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Surprisingly good

I read the museum heist a couple of months ago, but decided not to read bimbomania, even though I read a different bimbomania story, possibly by a different person, and liked it. Glad I finally read this though, damned sexy, I came a couple of times reading it. And the ending was great, especially awesome since the asian-cat-bitch lost.

RallyWeaselRallyWeaselabout 14 years ago
Thank you

I can't adequately express how much I enjoyed this story. It captured my imagination quite thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for a fun interesting story .

LOL , very funny , silly and sexy .I was surprised at how well written it was and the level of suspense you maintained was excellent . I'm curious who the big guy is , I'm guessing the judge . I look forward to reading more stories of yours .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG Bimbomania

the whole series has been one very erotic and extremely funny story.

I truly love the whole thing weally I do!

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 13 years ago
thank you, great fun.

especially the joke about minding their language,

because it was a family program.

i loved it, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Amazing imagination, ChrystalWynd. You make it enjoyable to watch both guys and girls getting pleasure, and in such interesting manipulative ways. I absolutely adore your stories, and I hope one day you will make money from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I dont usually comment, but this was exellent piece of litiature! Just the right lenght, great imagination and all. Keep on writing ;D

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 12 years ago

Well done. Clever and well thought out. Hope you write some more.

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
Erica has her brain but a bimbo body and all orgasms all the time.

Chrissie was the boss but now she's Erica five dollar blow job bimbo.Erica controls the other three girls but even with brains come FF size tits.random orgasms and a bimbo body complete with the urge to fuck or suck any of her orifices at any moment just because she's always horny.Well written build up to the climax by Chrystalwynd! All of her stories make me horny.She knows sex and how to sell it!!!

SeductiveBeauty69SeductiveBeauty69almost 12 years ago

So good I loved it!!!! Amazing the suspense was nearly killing me! Great job!

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersover 11 years ago
Brilliant

The suspense, setting and action were all gorgeous. Erica and Lori were my favorite girls, but I loved everyone in the series. Please write more about the girls, maybe a day in the life of sort of account. Loved it all, fun and hot in one delightful package.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Studio Audience?

I am writing to secure tickets to the next round of Bimbomania! Also I am curious as to how your contestants are adjusting to life after the show....... phone numbers and addresses would be appreciated.

I loved the story for all the wrong reasons which makes me a terrible person and you a great writer. A tip of the hat to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great series

the whole story is awesome and veeeery erotic. the modifications are soooo clever. keep going ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I love it. One of the best series I've read. I am a fan of these stories were the girls are humiliated on national TV. Please continue to write more such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yikes

The 'Asianization' thing is so fucking racist...

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
yeah. I agree

Should have left the Asian part out of the equation. Didn't like that one at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Good

Ive never commented on any story on here before, but I thought you needed to know how amazing this one was. I really enjoyed the whole series and I hope you continue writing. Cheers!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent series, you struck a very good balance between fun, sexy e bimbo.

Seems like I'm going to be following your work from now on!

Tsukia_sakuraTsukia_sakuraalmost 6 years ago
Epilogue

I enjoyed the series but wouldn't complain about an epilogue or additional chapter on how many babies Tonya is pregnant with? What is offered on the website(in more specifics)? Are Erica and Roadkill an item?

Definitely keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was curious why didn't Christine grow cat ears and a tail, since Tonya grew both a tail and ears with the same change? Also shouldn't Lori have gotten an accessory too the round she went into the chair? She lost and should have had both the chair and the primal change. Other than that a great fun story. I would love to read an epilog explaining what happened to them next. Also I have to say the Asian transformation was terribly racist and it would have been better if the last choice was some bondage fetish.

JacobRiley49JacobRiley49about 2 years ago

Funny, sexy, silly, but a rollicking good read. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous