All Comments on 'Crime: Night at the Museum Ch. 04'

by ChrystalWynd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Finish It

If you say your going to finish a story, FINISH IT. Don't try to lead me into another story.

Winger463Winger463about 15 years ago
I Agree

I TOTALLY agree! If you tell your readers you're going to FINISH a story...then DO IT...I liked these stories and was drawn to them and promised an ENDING in the next installment, only to find it has now "spun-off" into a totally new direction!

How long will we have to wait for the promised ENDING??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whine, Whine, Whine

Geez, you people act as if the writer providing you with entertainment should be at your beck and call, submitting an entire story to you right off. It's his call how he wants to do it. As for when it would be posted, if this is the leading to the story that I think it is, then he has already written the story and just has to post it here. If you can't be that patient, pop over to MCstories.com and you'll find it there (provided it is the same story I'm thinking about, 99% sure it is). Now, as for me, I thoroughly enjoyed the story, and plan to re-read the upcoming chapters again. Excellent work!

winsworth7winsworth7almost 15 years ago
Righteous

I like the sense of poetic justice, especially when The Rack got involved. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, but not great.

Your story is very odd, and its unique in a good way. I have spent the past few days in just this section of literotica and havent read anything quite like this. I got allot of good laughs from this, especially the second to last glass exchange. I liked the story, but it wasnt near the top of my list. And I dont think ill read the next parts. The thing keeping me reading was the glass objects. --Yoz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous