All Comments on 'Crimson and Clover Ch. 01'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOOT, first comment!

Great story, as always. A bit short, but hopefully the continuation will make up for that. Looking forward to it.

You have a great way with conversations; always making them interesting, vivid and slightly humorous.

Keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

You are back and I loved it! I liked the interactions between Billie and her brother, it made it feel "real".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stop talking

way to much conversating and to not much sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Forget the last comment. You have a perfect balance of sex and talking that makes the story good and feel real. It was an awesome story, I loved it

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 10 years ago
Good Stuff

I'm always a little hesitant when I see the word Butch, it usually seems to refer to a woman who hates men rather than one who loves women. I loved the give and take of the conversation. It was a nice little appetizer.

JendehJendehover 10 years ago
Absolutely perfect

5 stars. I enjoyed everything about this. I love butches so having that in the descriptor garnered an instant commitment from me lol. Nice balance of story and sex. I think you've set us up plot wise nicely for future chapters. Of which I hope there are plenty! Also the anal tease at the end. Please let Lena put that strap on in Billie's ass! I am one lesbian who loves anal lol. Great job!

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Great Way to Wake Up on a Sunday!

You have done it again LCL! you've written a great story your loyal readers are going to keep begging you for more of.

Love everything about this. It is refreshing when a writer changes style a little to keep things interesting, although I hope your thesaurus is ok after the workout. :-)

Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing your gift!

Please keep up the great work!

Oh yea, forgot to whine. "Please give us more!"

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was ready to be mad!

When I saw your name on this piece I was pretty cranky about it, I have been waiting for chapter 5 from the My GF series, and a Snowball Running! How dare you leave us hanging on those stories to start a new one!

But then I read it. Fuck, this was awesome! Your talent apparently chooses its own focus and the rest of us are just along for the ride. But since this is Best ride ever I will keep my cranky mouth shut and just enjoy what you post.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesover 10 years ago
Real people

For me it doesn't matter how hot the action, it doesn't get me going if the characters aren't real. Here we have both in spades - even in two short pages there's a depth and complexity to the characters that goes far beyond the butch/femme clichés and paints two very real women with a very real attraction between them.

And then there is hot and steamy sex - what more can a girl ask for?

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
Breathtaking

Breathtakingly hot! I love the comment about your talent taking us where it will. I'm happy to follow along.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Wow! That was...

all kinds of wonderful. The writing, the characters, the sex, the way you let us into their thoughts... MissLisaJones said it best, so I will echo her eloquence.

Please write more.

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Not Usually Into Butch, But...

I've been an admirer of yours since I first read your work, and I couldn't let a new story of yours go by.

I'm SO glad I gave it a chance! Your ability to convey so much in such a short is truly amazing.

Keep them coming!

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Perfect title...

You have such a way of writing intriguing and unique characters. Lena and Billie are both hot and sexy, but more than that they are so real! Really well done!

I smiled when I read "Over and over. Over and Over"... Love the song, the Joan Jett version... I am with Billie, I think I could love her.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 10 years ago
Wanting more

After reading your story, I realized that now I have to wait to find out what happens between Billie and Lena. I need to go and check out the other stories she has written.

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Great story

Loved it, can't wait to read more, thanks for sharing.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks All!

I appreciate all the feedback, very cool. This story is not meant to a chapter one (not sure why the powers that be added the "Ch. 01"), just a literary interpretation of one of my favorite short songs. I didn't mean to tease with the anal reference either. It's for the line "I wanna do everything" and because I wanted to leave the impression that Lena was looking passed a one-nighter.

I know it's been a while on My GF. These short chemistry-based stories are quicker and easier for me to write than the emotion-based relationship stories. (ISTP)

The explanation myth of misogyny as a cause of female masculinity or female homosexuality is annoyingly pervasive, especially because going gay is such a cardinal choice. Yet you never hear it of men. "He hates women because his first girlfriend treated him like shit...so he went really camp and started taking it up the ass."

MzFlyMzFlyabout 10 years ago
What a beautiful feeling.

This story had me smiling from the first few paragraphs and feeling those lovely butterflies throughout. Excellent job conveying the excitement of a new attraction and the hopeful potential of more for these two. As with all of your stories, I think I could read this one over and over ;)

Fabulous writing yet again! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
For anyone else that didn't know...

ISTP...introversion, sensing, thinking, perception... I briefly had it confused with ITSP... Internet telephone service provider... Which made no sense... TG I got that figured out :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

By now sweetie I totally admit to being a complete fangirl :) I get so excited to see you update New stuff cuz I know it's always great :) you have such a talent, keep it up!

-bri

YoYoBeeYoYoBeeabout 10 years ago
Mindblowing!!!

The language, the flow, the pace.. all were just perfect!

I am a fan now.

rover5520rover5520about 10 years ago
Beautiful work!

I have thought for many years now that there is nothing sexier than the love between two females.I simply love your descriptions,your words are so beautifully appropriate,your work is simply exquisite.I wish you every success in the future,and I thank you for writing these stories.

Keep it up,please,

Lindsay.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Hot, heavy and sexy as all that.

Looking forward to more from these two characters. Great job and thanks for sharing.

IDB.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
take it like a man

If you go by the popular descriptions of males in the Loving Wives genre on this site. They are a passel of drunken whiny bitches. The moment they have to face that their little weewees are not the center of the universe, they break down blubbering in a fetal ball!

I've been running a an experiment where I reverse the dialog between the female and male characters in the LW stories. It is amazing how much more realistic the behavior of the characters with gender reversal.

My hypothesis is many of the authors, popular with the BTB lynchmob, themselves suffer subconscious gender confusion. The term I use for these writers and their adoring trolls is, I call them Spelunkers. As they are so deep in their closets and mommies basements. They are so far up the de-nile, they can see the Mountains of the Moon.

Leaving behind the ridiculous in our dust, LCL I wanted to congratulate you for writing another terrific little story with "Crimson and Clover". As with all your postings, your characters are three dimensional, converse as adults and enjoy their sexual relations. All those points impress me as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi LesbianChickLit, WowWee_Too Hot Girls.

I've always had a thing for tough dykes. There's this one girl where I work, she's about 24' short black hair and rides a motorcycle. I can tell you, I've had more than one wet daydream about her, but I'm too scared to approach her!

So as you might guess, this story has had quite an effect on me. And has given me an idea. I have an old vespa motorcycle, I haven't ridden it in years. I probably should get someone to look at the vespa before I ride it?

Will it worked for Lena, with Billie...

Gay Paige.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Paraphrase

A five-star winner of a story. To paraphrase Shakespeare, "...it is a Tale told by a darling, full of fun and fornication..." Great little story, LCL, with exactly the right touches of humour. I loved the line "I'll find a bigger, tougher dyke and pay her to kick your ass". I'm looking forward to reading other stories of yours.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm Yes!

Now I have to keep looking for part 2.... need to know if Billie tames the dyke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Micah

That was awesome. Whenever I leave a review, I try not to sound as juvenile as my 23 years portray at times. So apologizing a head of time, if this comes off that way. I make a habit of lurking on literotica and jump around different categories, but its stories like this...they really get me going. I mean, I wish I got laid how Billie did, all joking aside. A woman needs that sort of pleasant activity in her life. That, is a great fuck. I'm a sucker, I really am for that lean muscular build. It's a major turn on. I'm also a fan for their tongue-in-cheek wordplay. Yesssss. Power dynamics kick ass too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
chapter 2?

I'd be thrilled with a chapter 2. This is a greatly written story and I'm now hooked. I've reread it a few times but would love a sequel.

lesbearlesbearover 7 years ago
why no part 2

hot one lcl. too bad you haven't continued the story. I'd love to read "I wanna do everything".

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

Really great story, I wish you would write a chapter 2 though. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
This NEEDS a Chapter 2!

Great story and welcome back. Looking forward to more of Billie & Lena's story.

plumberdonplumberdonover 6 years ago
Love the Futon

Beautiful story-well done -now we need chapter 2-Thanks loved it,

HypatiasDaughterHypatiasDaughterover 6 years ago
Beautifully written.

Look forward to more of their adventures. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

We ever going to see chapter 2

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Aah mahn, you know a story is good when it has you crossing your legs to add pressure to your clit. Fuuuck, this was good both erotically and written. LesChick, no wonder you're one of my fav authors.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 4 years ago
REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY ....................

............... but this one felt as if you should have started "Dear Penthouse Forum" or suchlike.

You are an amazing writer, and I know that you can`t please everyone all the time etc, so to only find one of your stories that didn't appeal to me personally considering I love all the others is still a fantastic "hit" ratio :)

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

The story is positive and enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Grest story Had me hooked by the title.One of my favourite songs too (although I prefer the Tommy James version).Loved the lyrics for chapter points.Great sex scenes.You are a great writer.Please continue with Billie and Lena.

Thanks. Twowayman62

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 2 months ago

Loved this story! But I love that they are both confident enough to just go after what they want!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?