Crimson and Clover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie looked up at Lena, eyes full of desire and submission and unambiguous yearning. Any and all of her earlier teasing attitude had evaporated in the heat of Lena's sexual energy and experienced touch.

Lena looked down at Billie and smiled devilishly. Without breaking eye contact, she reached between Billie's wide open legs to grasp the soaked crotch of her panties and rip them from her body.

"Don't you worry," Lena whispered benevolently, "I'll buy you new ones."

Far from worried, Billie's entire focus funneled into her need for penetration.

"Plea-" But Lena knew what was wanted and smothered the plea with a kiss while her first two fingers slid easily into Billie to tickle and massage her from the inside. The deluged pussy welcomed Lena's fingers and clenched sporadically on them in hunger for more.

Lena removed her fingers and lined up her strapon, never releasing Billie's lips or lessening the ferocity of her kiss.

The cock thrust in with the fluidity of abundant lubrication. Billie moaned into Lena's kiss and broke off to cry out in animal pleasure when the strapon hit bottom within her. Lena grunted at the corresponding prod to her own clit and started fucking the beautiful brunette in earnest.

Billie's legs wrapped around the muscular butch's narrow hips to pull her in deep and tight. Her back arched. The rubber cock pummeled in and out of her with such force that her whole body bounced on the navy futon.

Lena drove into her, but remained self-possessed with long measured strokes that brought Billie higher and higher to the easy rhythm. She recognized Billie's orgasm coming from the tension in her body and the hitch in her breathing and wanted to rub it in in every sense.

"You wanna cum?"

"Ye- *breathe* Yes."

"Tell me. Tell me what you need."

"Yes, yes. I need you to fuck me, to keep-" Billie's orgasm hit her with the g-force of an asteroid before she could finish vocalizing the complete thought. "Yehesssssssssss!"

Lena continued the easy rhythm until Billie came back to herself. Then she moved into a kneeling position, holding Billie by the waist and lifting her lower body off the mattress. Her speed increased dramatically.

The new angle rubbed the ridges of the strapon against Billie's g-spot and rubbed the base of the strapon directly into Lena's pulsing clit over and over.

Over and over. Over and over.

Billie -- too glutted for actual words -- called out in broken half-phrases punctuated with groans and peppered with moans.

Lena lost her composure entirely too, able to concentrate only on the motion of her hips and her grip on Billie's as ecstasy overtook her machinating and her clit reported primal happiness to her brain with every nerve ending.

The pace pushed both lovers to the cusp with equal swiftness. Sweat dripped, breath jagged, and sex spiked. Billie's bright hazel eyes were lidded, but sought Lena's as her stomach tightened and her shoulders locked.

Lena met her gaze as she felt her orgasm boiled over.

"Ooh Billie! Billie!"

Billie herself came at the sound of her name with Lena's final stroke, exploding into and through her second orgasm of the night.

Lena pulled out and tumbled onto Billie, laying there with her. They were both fairly drenched in sweat and cum, but neither cared enough to move for a while.

After a few minutes' rest, Billie regained herself and rolled on top. She hadn't forgotten those strapping thighs.

"May I take your harness off now?"

Lena remained fuzzy from her climax. Billie's renewed interest in eating her out surprised and confused her somewhat, but refusal didn't enter her mind.

"Have at it, baby."

Lena lay back on the pillows, folded her hands behind her head, and took in the show as the gorgeous and naked Billie crawled between her legs and removed her leather harness. Then she only saw ruffled brown hair, long tanned legs, and a very appealing lower back and backside. Even in the very short span between vaginal sex and the coming oral sex, Lena couldn't help pondering the possibilities for that sexy ass.

Billie -- oblivious to any future anal plans -- started with sweet kisses to the tough butch's bulky calves. A natural exploration upward brought her to thewy flanks as she put those well-built legs over her shoulders. The femme girl belly -crawled up to Lena's snatch, enticed by her pungent fragrance.

Billie's tongue snaked through dark curlies to find Lena's sopping slit. Languidly slow licks up and down the length of the vertical smile brought Lena a pleasant spreading warmth throughout her groin. She pet Billie's lush hair absently and sighed, appreciating the attention in a mildly complacent way.

It wasn't Billie's first rodeo however. Her oral caresses developed Lena's re-arousal into a smoldering low fire that gained potency with each millimeter of increased depth. By the time Billie abandoned channel for clit, Lena's absent petting became a firm grasp, her sighs became groans, and her legs clamped solidly on Billie's pretty face.

Billie reveled in her prison. The juxtaposition of Lena's masculine muscularity trapping her in the butch woman's absolutely feminine center spurred Billie to a sexual madness.

She attacked Lena's clit, not establishing a patterned movement or airtight suction, but wildly assailing the throbbing sex organ with almost unbearable passion.

Lena rocked her hips into Billie's face, propelling explosive pressure as her orgasm bubbled up within her. Billie kept with her -- not really given a choice in that respect -- and also kept the near frantic level of clitoral stimulation. Her hands clung to Lena's flexing quads and she relaxed her neck to accommodate Lena's violent thrusting.

Lena was close, so close, unendurably close.

"Billie, baby, shaaaaaaaaah, BILLIE!"

The pretty brunette's teeth closed on Lena's electrified clit, shocking her over the edge into an shooting orgasm and covering Billie's face in hot, wet cum.

Lena's legs unclamped and freed her lover, who found a blanket to cover them and ambled back up the futon.

A happy, silly smile plastered itself across Lena's sleepy face and Billie felt highly satisfied as well. She nestled into the crook of the comfortable butch's strong arm with her cheek resting warmly against the inside of a powerful shoulder, then pulled the blanket up over them.

"So, your futon," Billie whispered, "I like it."

Lena smiled wider.

12