Crimson Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all. I'm just doing my part as a tenant in this mansion and informing our coven leader of wrongdoing. He's so busy after all." Li Mei shot back and Krystian nodded.

"Thank you, Li Mei." he said, starting for the door.

"Even though we're fresh out of blood and the search for Desmond's new coven hasn't started yet, he still finds the time to relax and sip tea with his favorite person in the world. He's amazing, isn't he Angel?" Li Mei continued, dripping with sarcasm and accusation.

They ignored her comments.

"Where are Karina and Katana?" Krystian asked.

"In the kitchen. You thought they were bad around the twins. They're practically in Dom's pants." Li Mei scoffed.

That was one thing Li Mei and Angel agreed on. They both thought the Fassano twins were gorgeous but the way they carried themselves made them ugly in their eyes.

Krystian shook his head and shouldered, rudely, past Li Mei and started down the hall. It wasn't until he reached the stairs did he realize Li Mei and Angel were right behind him. In the hallway leading to the kitchen they had heard the loud music which Krystian recognized as Desmond's favorite band, Blood On The Dance Floor. Dahvie was singing something about S-ing his D . They burst into the kitchen, led by Krystian, and stopped short, in shock, when they witnessed the scene.

"I hope you didn't plan for the two weeks to start today." Angel muttered.

David and Daniel were dancing around the room, shirtless, like they were at a rave, screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs and passing a bottle of Jack Daniels between the two of them. Desmond and some man Krystian didn't recognize but assumed to be this Coriander guy Li Mei was talking about had shot glasses filled with different colored liquids lining the edge of the kitchen counter. Desmond was apparently at the beginning and Coriander had a stopwatch in his hand. He shouted "GO!" and started the watch while Desmond started working his way down the line of shots, downing each one and moving onto the next. When they saw Dom, Karina and Katana, Krystian almost went ballistic.

Dom was lying, shirtless on the island in the middle of the kitchen while Karina was doing body shots off of him and Katana stood, bent over (much like how Spiderman kissed Mary Jane) and was making out, passionately, with him.

The trio was appalled.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Krystian bellowed, crimson with rage. He looked hysterical yet no one paid him any attention. Well, anyone he cared to speak to anyway. Dom opened his eyes slightly and saw them standing in the doorway.

He pushed Katana's head away and sat up. He felt some liquid slide down his stomach and soak into his shorts. Karina frowned.

"I wanted that." she said.

"Just another place for you lick me, sweetheart." Dom said, sexily and Karina bit her lip.

He half smiled at Krystian.

"Hey Krys. Long time, no see." he slurred. Krystian almost didn't understand him.

Dom was absolutely gorgeous. He had the top part of his hair his natural light brown color and the bottom part dyed jet black that fell well below his shoulders and bangs that swept across his forehead and hung so low that he constantly had to push them out of his hazel eyes. He had a nicely toned, smooth body and a smile to die for. He sported a silver hoop through his right nostril, and snakebites with a Monroe. He had two sleeves of tattoos and one just above his panty line that said "Living Life Never Made You Alive".

"Yeah, it's been a while." Krys murmured, still fuming.

Everyone looked towards Coriander as he yelled, "That was so sick, dude! 40 shots in 30 seconds! You're beast!" and gave Desmond a hi five, who was grinning like an idiot.

"Cori, bring your ass." Dom called and Coriander flipped him off but came over nonetheless.

"Coriander, meet Krystian and the gang. The red head is Angel and the other woman is Li Mei." he said, wrapping his arm around Corianders shoulders. "Li Mei's a bitch." Dom whispered, loudly into Corianders ear and Li Mei glared at him.

"Krys and the gang, this is my buddy Coriander. You'll never guess where I met this psycho." Dom continued, stumbling over his words.

"Where?" Krys chanced.

"A bar!" Dom exclaimed and laughed, drunkenly.

Krystian was a good 5 feet away and he could smell the alcohol on Dom's breath.

"You're wasted." Li Mei said, disgusted.

Dom frowned. "Fuck you." he said and jumped off the island countertop.

He stumbled, crying out "Oh shit.", and crashed into the table, knocking over a few empty beer bottles and falling to the floor. The room erupted into drunken laughter as Dom struggled to his feet. Coriander was still grinning like an idiot but he helped Dom stand up.

"Thanks gorgeous." he murmured and kissed Cori on the cheek. He was right. Coriander was beautiful.

He had straight, honey brown hair that covered his left eye and fell down to his shoulders with sparkling eyes that reminded one of moonlight that had a glint about them that just overflowed with trouble. He wore a white shirt that tightly hugged his muscular chest and a sleeve of tattoos on one arm. On the forearm of his other arm he had one that said, "And We Will Be Delivered". He also had his right eyebrow pierced along with his left nostril, labret with a hoop and a snakebite on the right side of his lip.

Coriander turned Dom's head so that he looked him face on and kissed him promptly on the mouth. Dom responded by grabbing him by the back of the head and taking his mouth with his and forcing his pierced tongue into Cori's mouth. Karina and Katana just stared in awe and Desmond hooted.

"Getting sexy, sexy are we?" David and Daniel cried out, gleefully.

Cori broke the kiss and laughed but Dom looked as if he wanted more than just a kiss.

"Is Coriander your boyfriend, Dom?" Li Mei asked, asking the question on hers, Krystians, and Angels minds. Dom shook his head.

"No but he is gay. I don't date though but if I did, I'd be all over that." he said, sexily and kissing Cori one more time on the cheek before dropping his arm from his shoulders.

He smacked Coriander's ass and motioned at Krystian.

"Say hi, dumbass. He's the leader of this fucked up coven." he slurred and Coriander laughed.

"How's it going?" he greeted Krystian and he ran his eyes slowly over him. He turned back to Dom.

"He gay too?" he asked, pointing at Krystian. Dom shrugged and looked at Desmond who was raiding the liquor cabinet. He produced a bottle of scotch and cheered, triumphantly. The rest of the drunken people cheered along with him. The song that was playing went off and Technologic by Daft Punk came on and Desmond started to sing into the bottle like a microphone while David and Daniel began to walk around pretending to be robots.

"Des!" Dom called and Desmond stopped his karaoke to look up.

"Yeah?"

"Is Krystian gay?" he asked.

Desmond shrugged as he hopped up onto the island where Dom was previously laid out and continued to do his karaoke, now pretending he was singing to a crowd.

"I'm not gay." Krystian called out loudly as Karina went and turned the song up.

Coriander smirked and sauntered closer to Krystian.

"There's a first time for everything." he laughed and Krystian narrowed his eyes. He was livid.

He stormed over the stereo that Dom's iPod was plugged into and unplugged it.

David and Daniel groaned in disappointment but Desmond stared angrily at Krystian as did Dom. Krystian mad was nothing compared to the wrath of Dom and Desmond combined.

"Why'd you do that?" Katana asked, upset too.

"EVERYBODY OUT!" Krystian bellowed.

The room fell silent and Dom breathed deeply.

"Just relax, dude. We're just having fun." he said, calmly as he walked towards Krystian.

"Don't take another step towards me, Dom. I don't want to hurt you." Krys said and Dom's calm expression turned to one of fury in an instant. His calm approach turned into one that of a rampaging bull. Coriander caught his arm and Dom allowed himself to be held back.

"Are you threatening me?" Dom demanded and Krystian pursed his lips.

"No, it's a promise. If you don't relax and keep your distance from me, I'll be forced to hurt you." he said, with controlled anger.

Dom tried to fight Coriander off but failed. He relaxed.

"Let go. I'm not going to do anything." he said, assuring Cori that he was fine.

Coriander looked up to Desmond for approval who nodded and he released him. Dom was on Krys in an instant.

He had Krystian jacked up by the collar of his shirt and pressed against the wall and, in the process, knocked down his stereo. Karina and Katana moved quickly to pick it up.

"I'll fucking cut you. Don't ever threaten me in your life, bitch." he said, viciously and Krystian looked deep into his eyes. When you managed to get past the bloodshot part, deep down he could see the eyes of a man who stayed true to his word.

Krystian didn't say anything and Dom let him go, still staring him down. The rage left his face only to be replaced with a grin.

"So smile." he laughed and looked towards Katana who was about to plug the stereo back in but into a different outlet.

"Don't bother, dove. We're out of here. It's a little uptight in here." he said, glancing back at Krystian before grabbing his shirt off of the floor and slinging it over his shoulder.

Desmond shook his head, smiling.

"You're psycho, mate." he laughed, hopping down from the counter.

Dom grinned and grabbed Coriander's hand.

"I know." he smirked and started to leave the room, followed by Daniel, David and Desmond.

"You coming, ladies?" he called when he noticed that they didn't move.

The girls glanced to Krystian and then back at Dom. It was clear with whom they wanted to go with and it wasn't Krystian.

Krys sighed and nodded his head and they squealed in delight.

Desmond held his hand up and frowned.

"Hell no." he said and the girls stopped.

"They're dirty sluts." he answered to Dom's confused look.

Dom just smiled.

"The dirtier, the better." he laughed and Desmond shook his head.

"I've never understood why you like whores like them but whatever gets your dick hard." he muttered.

"Coriander does." Dom said and pressed his chest to Corianders before smirking and leading him out of the room. He led him to the hallway and pressed him to the wall, continuing their interrupted make out session by gripping Cori's waist and Cori responded by wrapping his arms around Dom's shoulders and grasping the back of his head. Dom broke the kiss and laughed a little.

"Why haven't we fucked yet?" he murmured before softly placing another kiss on Coriander's lips.

"We met two days ago." Coriander said, biting his lip, impatient for Dom to kiss him again.

"That doesn't answer my question." Dom laughed. Coriander joined in his laugh before Dom took his mouth again, this time more forcefully and this time he let one of his hands stray from Coriander's waist. He slid his hand down to Corianders crotch and grabbed him, hard. Cori gave a little gasp and deepened the kiss. Dom smiled on his lips as he slowly began to rub him causing him to moan softly.

Desmond walked into the hallway, having to push past the Fassano twins who were standing in the doorway staring lustfully at the scene, and rolled his eyes.

"Cut it out, perverts. Let's go." he said, chugging from the bottle of scotch he had just opened that was previously his microphone.

Dom broke the kiss and bit his lip, staring at Cori's lips.

"Goddamn." he groaned but pulled away nonetheless.

He smiled at his best friend.

"Jealous, baby girl?" he teased and Desmond flipped him off.

"Aww, don't be like that." Dom laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him into his arms, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Desmond ignored him and took another drink from his bottle.

"Give us a kiss now." Dom murmured, tilting his chin upwards expectantly and Desmond looked at him.

"I think you like those sluts because you are a slut. You can sympathize with them." he said and Dom laughed, resting his forehead on Desmond's shoulder. He swayed him from side to side and looked back up at him.

"Just fucking kiss me." he laughed.

Desmond smirked and rolled his eyes, sighing as if contemplating on whether or not to. He obviously decided to because he leaned down and pressed his lips firmly to Dom's lips and Dom groaned when he pulled back.

"That's it?" he asked and Desmond nodded.

"Yup." he said and pulled out of his arms. "If you want more, Coriander is waiting for you right over there."

"Prude." Dom teased before grabbing Corianders hand again.

"Can we just be on our way?" Desmond said, irritated and started towards the door, grabbing his keys off of the hooks by the door.

"I don't know what time we'll be back, Krys. Doesn't really matter though. I got my keys. Later." he called and the group started to file out of the door. Dom was the last one to leave and he smirked at Krystian.

"Nice seeing you again, Krys. Looking forward towards the next visit, yeah?" he said and Krys just shook his head as Dom closed the door behind them.

"So what now, oh great coven leader?" Li Mei retorted sarcastically.

"Bed." Krystian said and headed off upstairs.

"Original, that's what he is." Li Mei commented and Angel rounded on her.

"Shut up. You never say anything helpful. If you're just going to bitch and whine about everything, do everyone a favor and keep your fucking mouth shut." she growled.

Li Mei just stared at her, seeming to decide whether to say something or not. She decided to.

"Well here's something that's not bitching and whining: I know what happened between you and David." she said and Angel hesitated, taken aback.

"Nothing happened." she said.

Li Mei rolled her eyes.

"Cut the bullshit. A drunken persons mind is the easiest thing to read. You're telling me that you didn't moan Desmond's name when David bit you?" she asked, not really expecting an answer. Angel froze and Li Mei smiled smugly.

Angel sighed. "What do you want?"

Li Mei was confused. "What do you mean?"

"For you to not tell Krystian. What do you want from me?" Angel clarified.

Li Mei grinned and thought for a moment.

"At one point in time, I'm going to need you to do me a favor and I'm going to ask you to do it and you're going to do it, no questions asked. Got it?" she said and Angel frowned.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"What will the favor be?"

"Don't worry about it but you'll know when the time comes." Li Mei said, slyly and walked up the stairs. Angel had just made a deal with the Devil herself.

She was left to think about that on her journey back upstairs an into the room where she found Krystian lying down in her bed.

"You still want to talk?" she asked, closing her door and climbing into bed with him.

He shook his head silently.

"I just want to hold you while I go to sleep. Is that okay with you?" he asked and Angel nodded.

He reached over and turned the bedside light off. She got underneath the blankets with him and he grabbed her, pulling her close. He rested her head against his chest so that she could hear his heart beating and sighed.

"Thank you." he murmured, dreamily and she nodded.

Angel awoke the next morning and Krystian was gone. She rose drowsily from her bed and left her room, heading downstairs to the living room where he would most likely be with his newspaper. She was right.

He sat in his favorite chair, sipping his coffee and already well into reading the newspaper. He looked up when she walked in.

"Morning." he said, smiling at her.

Angel grinned back at him as she slid onto the couch and curled up by the arm of the chair. "Morning." she echoed, drowsily.

"I would've woken you up but you looked so peaceful that I just left you there." Krystian said and Angel smiled.

"Thanks. I was really tired." she murmured. "Is everyone back?"

Krystian shook his head. "Not yet. Desmond came stumbling into the house with David around 5, vomited into the kitchen garbage can a few times and had David escort him to the bathroom. If you go up there, I think he's still passed out on the floor."

Angel shook her head slightly. Typical of him.

"Was David as drunk as him?" she asked.

"No. He was somewhat sober. Desmond apparently had never stopped drinking and didn't sleep." Krystian said, thoroughly disgusted.

"Did they say where Daniel and the twins were?" Angel asked.

"Desmond slurred something about them and Dom before puking into the garbage can. David had fell asleep leaning on the kitchen counter so I couldn't ask him."

Angel sighed. "Is he still there?" she asked.

"No."

"Good."

"He slid onto the floor and yes, he's still there."

Angel was dismayed. "Are you going to move them?" she asked.

"They're grown men. They can move themselves when they wake up." Krystian said and that was that.

They heard fumbling around on the stairs and then a loud groan.

"Desmond's awake, I presume." Krystian murmured. He ultimately didn't care how the two men were feeling .Especially not Desmond.

Desmond came stumbling into the room moments later, sporting the same clothes from the night before, and stopped short in the doorway. Confusion washed over his face and he stood, taking in his surroundings, as he swayed slightly. He stood there for a few minutes while Angel stared up at him. Krystian had continued to sip his coffee and returned to his newspaper.

"Where am I?" Desmond murmured. His words were still slightly slurred.

"Home." Angel said and he looked at her. He grinned.

"You moaned my name." he laughed, drunkenly. Angel froze and Krystian glanced over the top of his newspaper.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"When David let you drink from him. You said my name." Desmond said.

"Are you still drunk Desmond?" Krystian demanded. Desmond looked towards him and frowned.

"No. I have a fierce hangover but I remember David telling me." he said.

"Was David drunk?" Krystian asked.

Desmond's face screwed up in thought. He was trying to remember through all the black areas.

"I don't think so. This was when we first got into the car, when you kicked us out." he muttered. "No. He wasn't." he repeated with more confidence.

"Why would Angel moan your name, Desmond? Of all people?" Krystian demanded.

Desmond frowned, angrily.

"Should she be moaning yours?" he shot back. Krystian said nothing. Desmond nodded, smugly.

"I'm going to eat breakfast. Any plans for the day?" he asked, placing a hand on the doorknob to leave.

"A new tenant is moving in today." Krystian said and Desmond stopped.

"My replacement?" he asked with controlled anger. The more he spoke the more his anger became uncontrollable. "I knew you wanted me gone but couldn't you at least give me a few days to-"

"Shut up." Krystian said.

For some reason Desmond shut his mouth and said nothing further. He did, however, maintain a dirty glare on Krys.

"I have a proposal for you but I want you to be in your right mind when I tell you. Grab a cup of coffee and come back in here so we can talk it out." Krystian continued and Desmond stood at the door, contemplating for a moment. He nodded after a moment.

"Okay." he murmured and left the room.

Angel turned to Krystian.

"You're going to keep up the deal?" she asked. Krystian was glaring at her. There wasn't much anger in his eyes though as much as there was hurt.

"Is what he said true?" he demanded.

Angel didn't think before the word came out of her mouth. She knew that Krystian would believe whatever she told him. He never even read her thoughts because he trusted her to tell what's on her mind.

"No." she said and Krystian nodded.

"Good." he said and that was the beginning of a long string of lies.