All Comments on 'Cripple Fantasy'

by kittycalamity

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick puppy shit

Seek professional help.

kittycalamitykittycalamityabout 7 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: What's sick about it, I wonder? Does disabled sexuality disgust you? Why is that? I would suggest you examine your belief system closely before responding. :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
don't worry!

it's excellent,

the subject you approach where others dare not thread!

don't pay attention to non-constructive critique!

please continue!

kittycalamitykittycalamityabout 7 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous #2: Thank you for the kind words :) I'm well prepared for some people to not understand where I'm coming from, I'm also prepared to challenge their beliefs about disabled sexuality. I'm glad you enjoyed the story, I will certainly continue. I have one erotic story pending publication (probably in the next day or so), and just had an essay approved detailing my thoughts on calling disabled sexuality a "fetish." Check it out if you're interested in how I'd respond to haters... :)

Safari4444Safari4444about 7 years ago
Dreaming

I loved your thinking. I am an amputee and dream of a woman like you.

kittycalamitykittycalamityabout 7 years agoAuthor

@Safari4444 Not to sound like a total ableist savior horn-dog, but I wish I could fuck you and every person like you. Keep the faith. There are others like me who would love to make love to you and your stump. I hope you find one of us soon! :) (My rant about fetishizing disability aside, you might try Fetlife, if you haven't already. <3 It's a very open-minded and welcoming community, for the most part.) P.S. Thanks to your comment, I think I'll write a piece starring an amputee now :) would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
best dev writing in a long time

super hot, thank you

S_boyS_boyover 6 years ago
Thank you....

I wiil admit I'm a little lost for words, as a person born with Cerebral Palsy (using wheelchair for outdoor activities), as a sub I never thought I will meet a Dom who will be glad to take someone like me. To accept me and my needs to please, a real goddess. So thank you for your writing it, thank you for being true to yourself and your desires and write more i beg you. You are a real gift to the world.

P.s and with that statuesque body of yours you must be so damn perfect :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SMA guy

As a guy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy this was very hot to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ED?

Hi, I like most of your ideas, but I think I would have to order something to wear. Or, maybe you want to wear something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Inspiring

I got so weak blowing a man that I had to switch to jacking him. Then my forearms became weak, rapidly. I couldn't lift them. I was exhausted. It was humiliating. I wanted to give him pleasure and serve him. He was so big and strong, physically dominant. His cock was too big. He couldn't fit in any other hole. We both ended the night frustrated.

Since then, my weakness has become erotic, and terrifying, as it worsens.

I dream about being with a Dom while I'm too weak to move. I think about them manipulating my limp body and taking pleasure from my submission. I think about being bred deep by a cock or smothered with pussy.

I didn't realize there were Doms like you. I wish that you were here. I'd like to see how long I could return your caresses before my strength dissipates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
His back

What about his back all the way to his? I'd love if a woman kiss my back and all the way to my butt as long as it doesn't go wrong if you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Got me fantasizing

Real steamy stuff and it got me fantasizing about what you’d do to take care of this paralyzed body of mine. If only. If only.

IncocrippleIncocrippleover 1 year ago

Wow, your story gave me a hard dick for a few seconds. That hasn't happened in a long time. Thanx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous