All Comments on 'Crisis'

by juxtarose

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

More! Oh, please tell me you're following up with more?! :D

SteamyAsiaSteamyAsiaabout 11 years ago
Very Nice

Good story! I would add multiple males to ensure sperm competition for the best offspring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

Need more chapters

Does she start to like the Fucks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous, read again

It said last period you moron! Awesome story, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow that was Great

Wow that was brilliant but please do not end the story on that. If you could continue the story that would be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story

Love this story please continue it made me so wet! :):):):):)

DEGEDEGEover 9 years ago
Nice plot, nice story

This deserves a sequel. It's a really good plot and well written story !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too unrealistic

honestly, your starting point plot-wise was great, but i don´t like what followed. honestly, a paid(!) rapist squad?! since when do guys need payment to fuck a girl? also, given the whole repopulation-theme, you would need to make sure that not only as many women as possible get knocked up but also that as many men as possible father children, to get a broad gene pool and prevent inbreeding. so why not make it legal for every healthy, fertile male to demand sex from every woman above 18 who´s fertile and hasn´t recently given birth. that way, not only guys would be constntly on the prowl for women who´s bracelet is pink, but also that women would do everything to get knocked up by their husband/boyfriend or at least someone they know+trust less they end up with a violent stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Fun

I liked it. I've cum to this story at least twice. It's a good little romp for forced fucking. I wouldn't mind having my virginity back to be used and abused by Martin... a girl can dream, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your leading man is a psychopath. As a woman with some noncon and impregnation fantasies, this was not erotic at all, and was just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part two

When you going to make the second part to this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love noncon but this was just sickening, man. I hope you're never alone with a real woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That dude was just a monster, what happened to the man who was trying to comfort her, why is he now a terrible piece of garbage? This could have been done so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a woman, I liked this story. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to hear more like of the months following as women of all ages begin to bulge and swell everywhere you look and their breasts to swell and ache and long to be touched....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is 'legalised' rape. Vile dystopian rubbish

MaxDecattMaxDecatt5 months ago

One of the comments asked, " Since when does a guy get paid..... (to impregnate)." As a 19-year-old gym instructor I serviced over 150 women aged 18 to about 45. A great four-year period. I was paid well. Not sure how many I actually knocked up, but as all were bareback it must have been most of them. I think I gave good service and saved them and their husbands a lot of unnecessary expense at fertility clinics.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Absolutely loved this, this is true non con and was a pleasure to read. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous