Criss Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary, you know I'll be there for you no matter what. Now, we need to get back on track. We have a very important step to complete tonight. Are you going to make it through tonight's activities okay?"

Mary shrugs her shoulders and goes on, "We plan on being at the party at about 7 o'clock. I suspect that means it will be more like 8 o'clock before we actually get there. He should be at his most despicable by then. It's not likely that we will be staying there long, though. I hope I can retain my senses about me long enough that I don't choke him."

"He would just consider that rough foreplay." Jane laughed when she said that and got Mary laughing with her. Mary stood up and waved, then walked away and went back to her apartment. Jane watched Mary walk away. Mary had to make it -- this was too important to just give to someone like Bill alone. Jane was not going to settle for second best. Mary had to play her part.

***

A few hours rolled by and it was party time. Jane got there early and started mingling with the other early-birds. She was still a little worried about Mary. Mary was still at her apartment getting ready. She had determined that this would all play out as planned, she outfitted herself just for the occasion: under her tight fitting black dress were black stockings and a black garter belt, and a low cut lacy black bra. These made quite the contrast with her pale complexion. She knew this would distract Bill all the entire evening, but it wouldn't knock him off his game. She had to be tough, because tonight was going to be an ordeal. She knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Mary hears a knock at the door -- that would be Bill. He is a very stylish twenty minutes late, just as she had deduced. She opens the door. "Would you like to come in for a minute? I am not quite ready."

"Yeah, just like a woman. It's a good thing I didn't come too early. I hate waiting."

"Oh, come on. I will just be a couple of seconds." She ducks back into one of the back rooms making sure to sashay in the most provocative way. She makes a little racket and comes back out. Bill ogles her all the way to and from the door.

"You know, it ought to be required that all women wear slinky black dresses in public. It will sure make me look that much better to have a sexy dame hanging on my arm."

Mary looks at Bill. What did you say? A sexy dame -- is this the Roaring Twenties? Are you Diamond Jim Brady with his moll? "I'm ready now. Let's go." Mary walks out to the patio. Bill follows and closes the door behind them.

Mary saw that Bill had driven a new BMW to pick her up. "Are your shoes clean? I don't want any crud on my carpeting."

Mary looked at him but did not say what she wanted to say: No Bill, I stepped in dog shit in the yard just on purpose so I could smear it all over the floor mats. "Bill, I will be very careful with your car. Don't worry."

"I need to be attentive when girls are in this car. Most girls just can't appreciate a fine machine like this one. Do you know how much I paid for this baby?"

No, but I'm sure I'm about to find out. "I really don't know much about cars. Is there something special about this one?"

"This is a BMW. This is a cutting edge driving machine. How could you not know about the expense of a vehicle like this?"

"I'm sorry, Bill, I am just not interested in fancy cars."

"I have so much to teach you. This is really going to be a challenge for me tonight." Yeah, Mary thought, I know how you feel.

Mary didn't talk much after that. Bill just kept checking every now and then to make sure Mary wasn't damaging the car in any way. When they finally arrived at the party, Mary breathed a sigh of relief. So did Bill. Mary had known this was going to be a long night. Bill knew that his car was still clean.

Jane rushed up to Mary as soon as she walked in. Jane looked Mary over from head to toe. "Mary, you pulled out all the stops on this outfit. Did you have to give Bill oxygen when he saw you?" Jane was tickled to see Mary dressed up this way -- she was at the top of her game and she would need to be to get Bill properly prepped.

Mary dryly replies "No oxygen necessary. But he will probably stop at the CarMax store and wash and vacuum the carpet and seats after he has dropped me off. I think he spotted a micron of lint in a crease in the seat lining. Jane, I tell you the truth, I may not survive this tonight. If I barf in his car, he may have to be committed."

"Hang in there Mary. It will soon all be over. Just a couple more days and Bill will become a new man."

Mary shrugs her shoulders and walks on in to the party. Bill is already inside chatting. Mary walks up to him. "Aw, there you are. Show everyone your outfit. What do you think fellows? She really wants me, don't you think?" Mary looks at him with a shocked expression. It is going to get worse. He slaps her on the ass. "The good thing, though, is the black dress hides the cellulite. See, you can hardly make it out."

The men chuckled. Mark Madden, from the IT Department, observes "Bill, you have hit the mark tonight with this one. She's a doll." Doll? Here we go again, Mary is thinking, I'm going to need that barf bag -- I won't be able to make it to the car.

Another man, Jeff Montgomery, gets closer to Bill and whispers loudly in his ear, "Check out that rack. There is enough silicone there to outfit a 747." Mary bristles with that one. All of her assets are natural. On the positive side, at least she had two more men to add to the list of those she would never date in the future.

The ladies purse their lips. Mary rolls her eyes around the back of her eye sockets. She looks over at Jane. Jane clinches her fist in an expression of 'hang in there.'

Jim Edmonson walks up to Bill and stares him in the eye, "Mr. Hodgkins, you may be the department head, but you can't treat Mary like this. And how can you let them talk to her like that?"

How gallant, Mary thought.

Bill rolls his eyes, "Kid, if you know what's good for you then you'll turn around and walk away."

Mary looks at Jim, "Go ahead, Jim, I'll be all right." She smiles sadly. Jim turns, gives Bill a hard look, and then he walks away.

Bill talks with the group some more, but Mary's thoughts wonder and she did not pay any attention. That is until Bill starts punching her on the shoulder and says "Right, Mary, Mary are you listening? Mary what are you doing?" Bill grabs her arm and pulls Mary over by one of the windows.

"Mary, you have got to stay focused. You're embarrassing me in front of my friends. And who was that dweeb that challenged me?"

"His name is Jim. He is a very capable student who has been a great help to us at the dig."

"Wow! Tomorrow, he is going to be an ex-student."

Mary looks at him in disgust. She wants to tell him where to go and leave. But she knew she had to hang tough. "I'm sorry, Bill, I will pay attention. Let's go back to the party." She will have time later to help Jim. Now she must stay to the plan.

"Okay, let's go see Jane. You know her, don't you? She wants to talk about the trip at the Indian joint."

"Bill, please, it's a Native American archaeological site."

"Yeah, that's what I said -- an Indjun' site."

"Not tonight, okay? Jane has setup a meeting for early tomorrow morning. Everything is already to go. We will just go over some pointers, but most of the action will occur when we get there. Jane and I have some show-and-tells that are really going to impress you."

"Mary, that's excellent. Your head should be cleared up by then."

"What do you mean by that?" Mary could feel her temperature sizzle, and it was not an amorous heat.

Of course, Bill was oblivious to her "Hey, Mary, I tell you what. This party is going nowhere. Let's go on back to my place. We can enjoy ourselves much more without these lowlifes."

Mary knew that was coming, but it was earlier than even she had predicted, "I'm not sure. We just got here Bill. Can't we stay a while and talk?"

Bill pokes his finger into her dress between her breasts and pushed them back and forth. "I know what you want. I have what you need and can deliver. Come on. This will be a chance of a lifetime for you!" Mary pulls his hand out of her dress and holds onto it with both her hands in what, she suspected, he would interpret as a 'yes.' However, she is thinking: I have got to get the barf bag; where's a potted plant when you need one? She was going to try and hold on to that until she got back into the BMW. It would cap a perfect evening.

"Okay, Bill, let's get out of here." Bill's eyes light up. He has hit the jackpot; or, more correctly, he will hit the jackpot very, very shortly.

They walk out and to the parking lot. Bill takes Mary over to the passenger door. He wraps his arms around her in a bear hug embrace. He slips his right hand down the middle of her butt. "I know you aren't wearing any panties tonight. I'm taking that is a good sign." He squeezes her butt cheek twice, then opens the car door and nearly pushes her in.

Mary is wondering how any woman could stand this cretin. But she had no choice. And this would be the very worst part. She had to be alone with him. She would be so glad when they were finally at the dig. They drive off. Bill talked some but Mary tried not to listen. She would rather have been jabbed with a sword than to talk to Bill.

But Bill had other ideas. Bill is wondering why Mary is so quiet. She had never been a big talker in the five years he had known her. How could she resist his charm, he thought? She and Jane were the only two that had done that. He blurts out "I have some belly dancing music on the stereo at home. Your outfit should be excellent for a demo."

Mary is dumbfounded. So now he is going to start his BDSM stage of life. And she gets to be his first sub. She squeezes the door handle with her hand just to keep herself from opening the door and jumping out. "So, let me get this straight. You want me to dance. Dance - really?"

"Of course, it must be any girl's dream to dance for good ole' Bill."

At this point, the door handle had her hand impression forged into it. "Bill," she says gritting her teeth, "that sounds wonderful." Bill thinks this is going to be good.

They reach Bill's house. It was a ranch house, fairly large for one person, bricked and landscaped nicely. Mary assumes that someone else had picked the house out for Bill; Bill had no taste whatsoever.

They go inside. The living room is large. There is a large sofa on the other side of the room, a wing chair with its back to the door and a recliner in the opposite corner. The wall to the right has two more wing chairs. A hallway and kitchen go off to the left. The curtains are drawn on the large bay window in the front. There is a door in the rear of the room, presumably to the outside, and it has a curtain that completely blocks any view. The middle of the room has a wood floor and, apparently, that is to be the dance floor. Mary hears some music; it sounds mid-Eastern. This must be it.

Bill goes down the hallway; he shouts back to Mary, "Hold on just a few seconds. I will be right there."

Mary walks in, taps the wooden floor a couple of times, and walks over and sits on one of the wing chairs against the wall.

Bill comes back into the living room wearing some sort of house robe; he has his pajamas on -- maybe he thought he was some debonair playboy. He looks at Mary who is still seated. "I hope you got warmed up while I was changing. I had the music on for you."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it might be nice if I just wing it."

"Yeah, I like that: a dancer who does improv." He sighs and goes over to sit on the couch. "We should get started now. You may dance."

Mary is boiling again. I may dance, he says. What a pig. Then she settles down for a second and rethinks her position. Maybe I should go ahead and do this. The sooner I get this over with, the better. Anyway, this is a small price to pay for the great prize that awaits. "Okay Bill. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, I am." There are some controls on an end table next to the couch. He turns one of the knobs and the music volume comes up a little louder.

Mary begins to sway her hips from side to side. She holds her hands at her side close to her legs, and then starts moving them up and down her side. She rotates around so that her behind is facing Bill. He mumbles something that she couldn't make out. As she sways, she starts pulling her dress up, slowly, until she has it up to her waist. She keeps swaying back and forth waving her bare behind framed by the garter straps at Bill; she looks over her shoulder and asks "How do you like that?" in a sultry voice that must have cut him into pieces. He does not answer, nor does he even blink. He is taking all of this performance in.

She keeps moving around and around, pulling her dress higher and finally over her head. She tosses it on the couch opposite from Bill. She continues to move around while reaching behind her to unlatch her bra. She pulls one breast out and then the other. She tosses the bra on top of her dress.

Bill says, "That was good. Now it's time for you to come here." He pulls his robe open, sticks his hand into his pajama bottoms and pulls out his hunk of muscle. Mary's eyes open wide. She gets down on her hands and knees and crawls over to Bill -- just like a good slave girl. She takes his cock in her right hand and begins licking its underside. Within a couple of strokes she has it in her mouth and she slowly moves her tongue back and forth. She looks up at Bill. He has his eyes closed.

She hums in a low pitch and feels him stiffen up a little more.

Bill pulls her up onto his lap. He touches her neck with the fingers of his right hand; he moves them down between her breasts and down to her belly and between her legs; He starts rubbing her pussy. Mary begins to breathe deeply and Bill massages her back and forth.

Bill pulls her down, aiming her pussy over his cock. Mary rides him hard, up and down, up and down. He runs his hands up and down her sides, over her butt cheeks. He snaps the straps on her garters a few times and gives her one good slap with his open palm. Mary squeals.

Bill says, "Get up and follow me." Mary stands, Bill walks back to the bedroom with Mary behind him. All the mirrors make Mary a bit dizzy. He stands behind her. "Climb onto the bed on your knees, hold onto the headboard with your hands." She does. He takes his cock, rubs it twice, and then he pushes it back into her. He continues pumping her for several more minutes.

He unsnaps the garters from the stockings and lays them onto her back. Then he gives her a sharp slap on her right butt cheek. Mary's eyes got huge. That really stung. Bill looks at Mary's ass and thinks: this ass needs a good spanking. He slaps her other butt cheek. Suddenly, he can feel her squeezing his cock tightly and he knows the finale is coming.

Bill says, "Kneel down on the floor, open your mouth and stick out your tongue -- quickly now." Mary does so. He seems to be so bossy. Bill puts his left hand behind Mary's head. He pulls back and forth on his dick until streams of warm cum start shooting into Mary's mouth, onto her face, in her hair and anywhere else he felt like. She swallows what she could. Then it was over.

Mary sits down on the floor for a second before getting up and walking back into the living room; she starts putting her clothes back on. He walks back into the bedroom and changes back into his party clothes.

She had never had one like his before. No wonder he was so arrogant. He was incredible. Bill puts his cock back into his pajama bottoms and closes up his robe. Bill is thinking that Mary must be overjoyed that she has finally reached the pinnacle of mankind.

He looks at Mary and says, "I bet you never had one like mine, have you?" No need in being humble.

"Bill, I can safely say that this was a unique experience. I thought the dancing was a nice touch. It would be a shame if we couldn't do this again sometime soon."

"You danced nicely. You have a figure for slave dancing." Mary is stunned. This was a complement. It is a complement coming from Bill. Is this the same Bill who was the super narcissist?

On the other hand, Bill was looking at Mary and thought she has had the time of her life. Bill wonders how she could ever have someone else besides him. She must still be delirious with bliss.

Mary wonders if he was going to ask her to sleep over tonight. She did not have to wait long.

"Are you ready to go? Do you want to go back to the party?"

Mary looks at him and answers "No, thanks, Bill. I have your cum all over my face, in my hair, on my chest, on my belly -- I don't think the other people would appreciate seeing all that. I would like to go home. You worked me over pretty good."

"That's what they all say."

What an attitude he had. Mary may still need the barf bag. But, on the other hand, Bill did know how to handle his women. It would be a grand prize if you could only replace what was in his head with something that resembled intelligence. Wouldn't that be something?

Bill drops Mary off at her apartment and walks her to the door. He gives her a small peck on the cheek and a light tap on the ass. He goes on back to the party. She could only imagine the tails of conquest he would tell. Jane would fill her in later. The worst was over. Tomorrow will be a much better day.

***

Mary did not sleep too well that night. She met up with Jane in the hallway outside Bill's office in the morning. He was not in as of yet.

"Mary, we heard some pretty wild stories last night. You seem to have made quite an impression with Mr. Wonderful."

"Yes, I suppose. I danced, I crawled, I sucked, I bounced, I followed, I rocked, I got spanked, I was pasted with jiz, I swallowed and it was done. His arrogance reigned supreme. But I can tell you this: when this little adventure turns out the way we think it will, it will be one of the most cunningly successful coups of all time. I have no doubt now. Forgive me for being weak yesterday."

Jane put her arm around Mary's shoulders, "Mary, you don't need to apologize to me. We are going to get through this like the team we have always been. I'm ready to hit the road. It's almost 8:30; I wonder where our peerless leader could be?"

Just then, they see Bill enter the building and walk down the hall toward his office. His gait is slow and easy. He smiles at all the ladies and has a cheery hello for all. He walks up to Mary and Jane and says, "Good morning, chicks." Chicks? "Why don't we go in so you can brief me on this boondoggle?"

Jane looks at Mary and whispers, "I may need your barf bag if it's not already full." They both giggle, and follow Bill into the office and sit down across from him.

Jane begins, "Thank you for your time, Bill, we have made some pretty significant finds at the site. We have followed up with some intense research in several disciplines. We think this could be an archaeological find of immense proportions -- maybe suitable for an article in the big journals -- maybe several articles."

Bill responds, "That sounds impressive. Let's hear what you have." Bill is looking at Mary's breasts. Jane wonders if he is really paying attention.

Jane goes on, "Okay, as you know, we began researching this dig five years ago. Some desert hikers ran across the opening which had originally been hidden by some rock slide debris. They ventured in a few feet in a hallway. From there, they exited and notified Dr. Marshall, who, fortunately for us, was an acquaintance of one of the hikers. The area was secured before any more evidence could be disturbed. The site we found was more pristine than one would normally expect considering it was so close to the highway. Being notified in such a manner offered us a great advantage."