Crooked Cops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she said, "let's go Vinnie, Gary is done for awhile, and I need more cock!"

Vinnie took over right where Gary had left off. She squeezed his prick with her pussy when he was ready to cum giving him the same experience that she had given Gary.

She was insatiable and Vinnie was barely out of the way before she began sucking Gary's mostly limp cock while playing with his balls with her free hand. Her lewdness and expert ministrations surprisingly quickly got him hard again. As soon as he penetrated her he realized that she was not interested in his pleasure this time. She was taking her own pleasure. This realization pushed Gary to new heights, and to his utmost performance. She writhed as if she were possessed, and uttered mewling sounds when she orgasmed. Vinnie and Gary had bedded a lot of women, but they had never seen anything like her. Gary came soon after she did.

Vinnie was already hard, so he went right in her. She pulled his head down with her free arm and took his entire ear in her mouth, then thoroughly licked it and washed it with her tongue. It was more than enough to put Vinnie in overdrive. Then she went back into her own world, and before long got off again. Vinnie shot his load so soon after that it was almost a simultaneous orgasm.

Vinnie and Gary were fucked out, and DD knew it. Vinnie removed the handcuffs, and she began dressing without making any effort to wipe up the cum that was dripping out of her pussy and running down her legs. She just pulled her panties on, and put on the rest of her clothes.

Then Vinnie spoke up saying that he had five of his police buddies coming over for a poker game Saturday evening. He would certainly love to have her there. She asked, "Do you mean six total?"

Vinnie said, "Yes."

She smiled as she said, "I have done the math on that before. It works out to six singles, three twos and two threes. Six is one of my favorite numbers, but you'll have to promise to handcuff me again."

Vinnie said, "A deal, is a deal."

She asked, "Do you want me to bring my husband?"

Vinnie quickly said, "I don't think that will be necessary, but we promise to send you home with a pussy full for him."

She got a wide grin on her face as she said, "I'd like that, and so will he."

When they walked out into the garage her husband was still passed out on the back seat of the squad car. They pulled him out and mostly carried him to the passenger seat of his car. They buckled him in, and reclined the seat. He was out. Vinnie asked her if she wanted them to follow her home, but she felt that she could manage and a police cruiser might draw too much attention.

Vinnie said, "OK, we'll see you Saturday evening."

"I can't wait," she assured him with a smile.

"By the way, what kind of a doctor is your husband?" Vinnie asked.

"A psychiatrist," she answered, as she backed out of the garage.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Wife Forced to be a Whore Wife forced to be a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories