All Comments on 'Cross Country Taboo Ch. 03'

by richman3

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
forever316forever316almost 7 years ago
Fuck yeah, you're back

Amazing as always. I check for your return every 2 or 3 days. I'm glad you're back.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 7 years ago
Awesome

Lets see them pair up permanently. Dad/daughter, & mom/son.Different city, who'd know. Mom could even live with her son while he's in college.

bmike2bmike2almost 7 years ago
Mom and Son couple

I also agree I’d prefer to see mom and son together permanently perhaps with a child. Great dialogue!

boaman007boaman007almost 7 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for next installment. After that perhaps when they stop for a hotel Jason says he doesn't feel good and maybe mom can stay with him in his room to take care of him then dad and daughter stay in the other room? Just a thought. Thanks for what you have shared so far.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 7 years ago
WOW

Incredibly Hot SEX between Mom and Son. Incestuously fired Lust. A huge Cock, a Dripping Wet cunt to handle it. My own pussy is sopping wet. I must have Cum every time Mom did and exploded when the son filled her slutty hole sending my girl cream screaming from me in a pressure driven blast.!!!

TBC

forever316forever316almost 7 years ago

I agree with cdnbimale50 about having the mom and son stay together permanently and the dad and daughter do the same. I personally do not really care for the father and daughter side of the story, but I see why you do it and if that leads to the scenario i mentioned, that would be awesome. I'm waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
AWESOME..AWESOME..my cock is still hard

AWESOME car ride

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Please get chapter 4 out soon. I can't wait to read more.

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeealmost 7 years ago
look into her eyes

Chloe should look into her mothers eyes over the TV's as she is riding her father up front. Both Mother & Daughter will be into agreement that what they are doing is right.

SirBigfootSirBigfootalmost 7 years ago
Agreed

I too vote for leaving the couples as are. To me at least, it makes the stories better if its just the two couples, not a fuck fest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Get them both pregnant... let it get really messy

raretoastraretoastalmost 7 years ago

How will she explain the busted buttons on her shorts? Next story please.

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
Fucking can't wait!¡!

Write, write, write!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finanlly the father and daugther

It's about time that dad ,got to get it on while the wife is in the car. Keep it up. Now let the two kids have at it.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
That was fun

I'm confused

Daughter thinks dad is bigger

Mom thinks her son is bigger

I understand the daughter might have less hands on experience to make an evaluation

But mom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You need to take an intensive course on how to use basic punctuation. Yeah, I know - I'm a "Grammar Nazi" because I have the ridiculous expectation that an adult should know at least grade-school levels of proper English.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well done, I'm liking this. Still hoping for a son/mom/daughter three-way and daddy moving on somehow. I'm dreading a four-way orgy, nope wouldn't like that at all. I think it would actually turn my stomach. I need to give this chapter 5 stars. Now on to the next.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

They is nothing but passion and emotional belonging between mother and son. Their desire to please each other is erotic and sensual. Another 5 star rating.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Only got through 1/4 of the first page and shouldn't have proceeded past Chapter 1. Daughter is a spoiled manipulative bitch,

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

As I was reading this, I really loved the descriptiveness of when she’s instructing her son to cum in her while he’s fucking his own mother in the backseat. Oh yeahhhhhh!!!

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't get why she's so enamored with her son's "big cock" when the dad apparently has bigger. Maybe it's the taboo aspect that's got her going more. Same thing for the daughter although that just seems like some slutty infatuation; the mom+son thing feels more emotional/romantic, but that might just be me being biased for these types of stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichman3@richman3
1830 Followers
Follow me on Patreon. I have done a comix of one of my story's. https://www.patreon.com/3DComixx?fan_landing=true

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES