Cross Country Taboo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richman3
richman3
1,829 Followers

We locked eyes again as I watched my sexy boy maneuver his massive cock towards the same hole he had come out of many years before. Time seemed to slow down as I watched and felt his huge cock begin to penetrate my dripping cunt for the second time.

The anticipation of what was going to happen was even more intense than before as I realized that this time nothing was going to stop the inevitable conclusion of our fucking from happening.

I cried out with pleasure as I felt the first couple of inches of cock penetrate my pussy. I was so very sensitive after my orgasm. The pure wickedness of what we were doing in the backseat of the car with my husband and daughter only feet away was making me shake.

Now every inch of his enormous cock was now inside my warm pussy. My son began to fuck me. Slowly at first but soon he found a rhythm and was furiously pounding my cunt.

Without even realizing it I began to moan softly.

As Jason's rhythm increased so did the moans of pleasure coming out of my mouth soon I was making way too much noise.

I got so lost in our debauchery that I had almost forgotten where I was.

Thankfully Jason bent down and kissed me passionately as his rhythm slowed. At first not realizing the situation I cried out "Don't stop baby, please don't stop."

Then Jason whispered to me "mom, mom you're making too much noise dad and Chloe are right up front." I glanced over at the seat to my left. I smiled

"Shit. Sorry." I said. Then feeling him slowing down even more I said. "but keep fucking me, baby."

Jason needed no further instruction as he began to pound my dripping pussy once again. Soon he was really getting into a rhythm pushing my head into the side of the car. It hurt a little but the extraordinary feeling of my own son fucking me more than made up for the small pain in my head.

Just then the car swerved, and we both almost fell off the seat. It was only because of Jason's strong legs and arms that he managed to catch both himself and me.

The music up front went down, and my husband spoke. "You two okay back there. Sorry, I thought I saw a deer."

Maybe if I hadn't been in the middle of hardcore sex with my son, I would have noticed something about his voice as he asked us if we were okay.

"Y-yeah were fine honey. Are you okay?" Then I whispered to Jason. "Don't stop, keep fucking me." My son complied and kept up his pounding of my cunt.

"Y-yes we're fine. I'm sorry like I said I thought I saw a d-d-deer." He stammered. Not noticing my husband's obvious stuttering, I simply said.

"Okay just be c-careful honey." Then I added. "Could you turn back up the music? I liked that song."

Truth be told I didn't even know what the hell had been playing, but I wanted to cover for Jason and me.

My husband agreed immediately. "Yeah me too. No problem." Then the volume on the music did indeed go back up. I looked at Jason and said.

"Now where were we."

My son smiled and once again started hammering my pussy with his cock. I couldn't believe how fucking great my son's cock felt in my pussy.

"Come on baby keep going." I cried out as his cock kept pounding my cunt. "Harder," I instructed. Jason really began to pick up speed now plowing into my pussy like never before.

"Come on baby bring it on," I said looking up at him and licking my lips.

Intensely I kept encouraging my son to fuck me even harder soon not only was my head hitting the side of the car but there was an unmistakable smacking sound as his hard cock slammed into my dripping pussy.

I became lost in our animal passion again.

It was not that I had forgotten who he was, but for a few seconds, I had just felt a cock pounding me. Now looking up at him, it dawned on me again.

"This is your own son who's fucking you." The thought kept running through my mind a sudden and complete realization of exactly what was happening came over me.

That thought was all I needed within seconds my third orgasm of the day struck me.

His cock continued to slam into my pussy as I exploded once again. He stopped for a second as I gushed squirt all over his cock and the leather seat of the car.

I cried out once again loudly. "Jesus Christ baby." I couldn't help it.

I had been trying not to scream, but the sheer force of my orgasm was overwhelming.

As my cum overcame my body, I nervously glanced towards the front of the vehicle. Thankfully nothing seemed to change as the music continued and nobody yelled anything back to us.

Breathing heavily my orgasm finally slowed and I once again looked up at Jason smiling.

"Oh my god. I've never cum like this before baby." I said to my son. His cock continued to smash into me even as my orgasm subsided.

He had slowed when I squirted but now satisfied that my orgasm had ended Jason picked up speed and power once again. My naked body on the very wet seat was making a lot of noise more noise than I wanted too but I just didn't care.

Besides I didn't hear anything but the music coming from the front. Or did I? I thought I heard something else but the thought quickly vanished as I felt my son's massive cock attack my pussy.

My son's incredible thrusts had my head slamming into the side of the car once more. I didn't care about the pain. The naked skin of our bodies made a smacking sound as his cock slammed into my cunt with even more force.

"Oh my fucking god Jason this feels so great," I said as my son hammered me with his cock again and again.

Then he slowed down again and finally pulled out I thought maybe he was ready to cum but then my son said something that almost had me headed for another orgasm.

"Turn around mom. I just gotta see that ass again." My son said jerking his stiff wet cock.

I smiled devilishly. We were being so fucking nasty. The thought caused my pussy to tingle with anticipation.

I realized that Jason probably hadn't actually seen my ass in full view since the art class. Sure I had been naked with him, but he hadn't gotten to see my ass on full display since he had tried to paint me months ago.

I quickly turned around on the seat and pushed myself up against the side of the car. My knees and bare feet up on the seat I turned around and looked at him. I rubbed my pussy a little and ran my hands over my ass.

"Yeah is that what you remember," I said licking my lips and giving him a lusty look.

He had climbed onto the seat behind me, and his head was above the seat now.

He had to crane his neck a little, but it was high enough that if my husband or Chloe looked back, there would be some serious explaining to do. I didn't care I had to have him.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Mom, it's even better than I remember." He ran his hands over my bare ass and licked his own lips as his hand went back to his cock.

I am sure that at some during all of this somebody driving by had noticed something going on. Especially now with my son up on the seat his bare ass facing the road. Nobody honked any horns and the police never showed up but I can guarantee somebody was getting a view of something that afternoon.

As Jason moved his cock towards my dripping pussy, I groaned as he entered my cunt once again. I looked back at him and smiled as he began to push his cock slowly in and out of my pussy.

Then I said. "Smack it."

He looked at me puzzled. "Smack my ass," I instructed again.

"But mom." He looked towards the front of the car.

"It's okay. Just do it once. We can explain it if they say anything. But make sure you do it hard. I like it hard." I told him. He looked at me with a puzzled smirk then Jason smacked the side of my bare ass with his right hand, hard!

SMACK! The sound of his hand hitting my bare skin made a huge sound maybe even louder than I thought it would.

I gasped loudly with pleasure. I had always liked it a little rough and now was no exception. I quickly looked up towards the front of the car.

Above the music, I thought I heard something but the volume never went down, and nobody called back to us. I figured that even if they did hear something they didn't think it was anything important.

"Oh god mom you look so fucking hot like this." Jason said running his hands all over my toned ass and the small of my back. His rhythm started to pick up then.

"You don't look so bad yourself stud," I said looking back at him and admiring his sweaty well-muscled chest and abs as he began to fuck me harder. In this position, Jason was able to really put his back into it, and my head was soon bouncing up against the door.

"Oh god baby. Please, harder." I said as my son rammed his cock into my cunt. I couldn't get enough of him. "Come on baby keep going," I said as I felt him increase his speed and power even more. Soon there was a 'thump, thump, thump' as my head continued to strike the side of the car.

My head didn't really hurt it was more like just bumping into a door slowly. My hands pushed up against the side of the car were taking most of the shock from Jason's hammering.

Finally, I heard him say "God mom I can't take it anymore." I knew in an instant what he was saying. A sudden dirty thought ran through my head. I mentioned earlier about crossing a line with what I said next the line was not only crossed but I leapfrogged over it with room to spare. Without really thinking I cried out.

"Inside me. Cum inside me."

"M-mom." He started to protest, but that was all he got out as I clamped my pussy muscles down on his cock and held him.

"Oh shit." He said, and then the first jets of warm sperm began to fill my cunt. The indescribable feeling of my son's cum coating the inside of my pussy was like nothing I had ever felt before.

I knew this was completely wrong on so many levels, but I was so caught up at the moment I just didn't care. I cried out in pleasure as I felt my sons cum blast into my cunt. Jason's cock continued to fill me with spurt after spurt of cum. So much so that it began to overflow my pussy and drip down onto the seat below.

"Holy fucking shit mom," Jason said as his cock continued to erupt inside of me. His cum was massive. The combination of his age and horniness had created a huge volume of cum. Finally, Jason's cum began to subside.

I reached back and felt the sperm leaking out of my pussy and smiled. Feeling like a porn star as I ran my fingers over my cunt. Grabbing a little sperm with my fingers, I brought it up to my mouth and ate some of my son's cum.

Licking my fingers, I looked up at my beautiful boy and smiled. He came down and again kissed me deeply. I looked down at the seat below me it was covered in sweat, and two kinds of cum. Just then the car swerved again, and we almost went flying off the wet seat once more.

The music was still playing, but I swear I heard screaming from the front of the vehicle.

This time, however, nobody called back to see if we were okay. Still, within the throws of our post-coital bliss, I never thought to check on them up front as the car had presumably returned to a normal course.

Finally, my husband did call back. "Sorry again guys. Everybody okay?"

"Yes, honey. We're fine." I said running my hand over my son's chiseled abs and chest and licking my fingers clean of sperm. "Mmmm, Just fine."

End of part 3.

Part 4 will feature Chloe's and Bill's side of the story like parts one and two did respectively. I hope to have this out soon. Hope everyone enjoys.

richman3
richman3
1,829 Followers
12