All Comments on 'Cross Country Taboo Ch. 04'

by richman3

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Gremlin078Gremlin078over 6 years ago
Like it!

Now that the secret is out between the girls, it's time for the boys to become actively conscious of what's going on so the group can reach its " natural " conclusion

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
Love it.

You've got me hooked on this series. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Suggestion

When they check in to a motel tonight, Chloe takes a room key and her father's hand,walks in the door, turns to her mother and brother saying, "We'll see you in the morning, have fun."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hmm, feet, yelling out and crying out, and call for money... You lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

Don't get them together

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Good Story

It must be continued. Thanks. Waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I'm all for this turning into a family orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'll be happy to see the Brother and Sister go at it. If it happens as an orgy, then that's fine too. No complaints yet!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Story is great, but need more variety

Need to blend Bill and Chloe and their ACTIVIES along with Liz and Jason.

Jason and Chloe should have talked and fucked.

They needed their secret.

A little boring with just Liz and Jason.

Chloe and Jason with eye contact. Maybe a thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cumslut daughter blackmails mom so she can get bros' second hand cum from mommy. Maybe gets preg from scissoring,grandson grows up to bang them all.

freetohavfunfreetohavfunover 6 years ago

Make so the woman plan the sex out for each man but the men never find out. And lesbian sex with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Skip the dad.

One thing.his dock went from 8 to 9 inches(jasons).minor typo probably just fyi.second I'd keep the dad happy with the daughter but get her a glimpse of Jason since he's clearly bigger and have her go for a test ride lol.just my 2 cents.mother daughter would be hot too but only if the son is involved.keep the dad clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hoping Chloe used her feet on dad and brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
leave the couples separate. it's bad enough that they're cheating on each other,

but at least this way it's equitable. The father isn't going to be screwing the son, so if the mother screws the daughter the balance is destroyed, and the father becomes nothing more than a pathetic cuckold. All the morons who seem more interested in that kink than anything, there's a category just for you: it's called "Loving Wives". For the rest of us, keep the two couples exclusive. Maybe even reveal the pairings and let father and daughter, and mother and son be happy together. But please don't turn it into some kind of debauched, emotionally empty clusterfuck/orgy. This story could be a great incest romance, or it could be a run-of-the-mill, vaguely incest-related bukkake simulator. It's your story, obviously, but I know I'd unquestionably prefer the former.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom, Son and Daughter

I would prefer if the Dad was not involved any more.

I would like to see "Mom with Daughter", "Brother with Sister" and then all three of them together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is this going to continue??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All together

All the members togethr or son,mom n sister pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Series Should End With An Orgy

And while I know for a fact that the father will not be fucking the son and vice-versa, it would be cool to see both father, son, and one of the two women teaming up to essentially fuck the other girl into a sexual coma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SOME GOOD LINES IN THIS ONE

I enjoyed reading this one, "whatever force had been trying to get me to do the right thing was gone," as it made all things in life work for me too.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Sigh

Please just stop with the dad and daughter make a twist where the son gets both women and the dad gets outted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
chapter 5

when can we read chapter 5, and maybe 6,7,8.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting

Desperately waiting on the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved the series but I'm afraid it's going to end here as it's been almost a year since the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome story

I held off cumming so I would continue reading... I'm not disappointed! Not having cum yet, I hope there are more chapters to follow. So many ways this story can go!

This will make MOST other stories less enjoyable. Great Job!

rcwilliamsrcwilliamsabout 4 years ago
Great Series..

This is a great series.. now at some point, they'll all have to know about each other and come together.. but.. I'll leave that decision to you. Until then..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Have them all fuck in front of eachother but keep it mom/son dad/daughter they just watch as they all fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

come on!!!! Don't leave us ,,like a lot of other authors, high and dry.

Get us hooked on a great story and then say F U I can't be bothered after getting so deep into a story.

If u want to build and keep a following, carry through with ur stori

xodpyL

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Please keep writing on this story as there is so many things you can include. Waiting to read about father and daughter and how all become knowledgeable of what all are doing and go with it. Maybe mother & son, and father and daughter become living pairs together. Can't seem to put story down. Love the action!!!

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Great. What about mother/daughter seeing each other then shushing each other. Would you cover that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks for a wonderful series! Do you have written the final chapter? Or are there more chapters?

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

I was about to write a detailed comment on how much I enjoyed this last chapter with the belief there was a chapter 5 when I realized there were only 4 chapters on the author's submission list. I checked and there it was, only 4 chapters, last submission 2018. The author's note stated there would be a chapter 5 and he had started a Patreon creator account. No account exists, not under richman3 or Rich Faye. I'm surprised and truly saddened. This is such an enjoyable read. IMO, it was building up, to what I was expecting, to be one of the best I've read so far on Literotica. I hope he didn't suddenly decide he didn't want to write anymore and abandoned this potentially great series. I noticed he added a story to his favorites list a year ago on 3/1/2020. I'm going to try to contact him on private feedback. I'm sure there have been others who've also tried. I hope he is well and responds. Perhaps he's only taking a short hiatus from writing. It would be a great shame to leave this series as it is having so much potential developed by this author. I also gave this chapter 5 stars as I did the first 3.Crossing my fingers.

gator101gatorgator101gatoralmost 3 years ago

Does anyone have ant word on whether or not he’s going to continue this? This was fantastic!

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Just fyi, apparently the Patreon is under 3dcomixx not his author name. There are only two posts visible, both from this month, and one patron. Looks like a 3d incest comic. The possibility of the father and daughter getting together is what made this scenario a little more palatable for me; I wish the author had finished that part.

black75black75almost 2 years ago

PLEASE follow up the Chloe and Bill angle. Hot story!

DarkSollatDarkSollatover 1 year ago

I don't know if you still read comments but if you fo: came back to us. Parts 4 and 3 of this are so fucking good!

ZyderveldZyderveldover 1 year ago
Part 5? The world needs it

You promised...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

Can't wait for more. Please keep it going

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Interesting Action.. More text.. Please..!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story is extremely hot but I think this should have been part 5 and the front seat action with Chloe and dad should have been part 4. I liked the alternating that you did earlier. I hope there will be more of this story, especially since mom and daughter both now know what each are doing. I would like to see everyone get together.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All that build up just to pull out and cum on her back? Weird toe and feet shit mixed in (I'm guessing the author has a fetish for this). So many swing-and-a-miss moments. Story just didn't quite do it for me. It had potential but it was like the author kept going out of his way to spoil the moment. Felt like that to me at least. Glad it's over. Lost interest at this point.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can’t remember being this wet the mum and son and daughter and daddy sweet Jesus I’m leaking all over my legs wish my family were like this I’d love to fuck my daddy like the mum was her son

49WIZARD8849WIZARD885 months ago

I read this years ago and I will say this again. It is an absolute crime that this story isn't finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichman3@richman3
Follow me on Patreon. I have done a comix of one of my story's. https://www.patreon.com/3DComixx?fan_landing=true

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES