Cross Country Taboo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was attracted to him, and maybe I had been attracted to him before the art class. Jason had always been my favorite if truth be told. Sure, I loved my daughter, but Jason always had been the one I gravitated towards.

He was strong and mature for his age, and when his father and I started to have problems, Jason was the one I relied upon. I pondered all of this while sitting in the car next to him. Then I kicked off my flip flops and put my feet up on the seat. With my knees bent I placed the Kindle on them and tried to get comfortable.

I had done this before in the car when we had taken trips, and I thought nothing of it. Jason said one more thing before he was silent.

"The truth is, mom, you wanted what happened as much if not more than I did. You just can't admit it."

I looked at him then back down at my book. We sat in silence for a long time after that.

My mind continued to race as I sat there trying to read. I thought about everything my son had said, and I thought about myself. Last night I was so sure I was making the right decision, but now I wasn't so sure.

A part of my brain screamed at me that I was bargaining. That I was trying to convince myself that doing something wrong was actually right. Of course, that was part of the attraction. Knowing that what we did was against everything moral society said you should do had made it even hotter. My pussy began to get wet.

Back and forth my mind weighed each option as I sat there trying desperately not to think about him. I strained to avoid looking at him, but every once in a while, I stole a glance at him, and the butterflies returned to my stomach. Riding there next to him was becoming excruciatingly frustrating for me.

My book almost forgotten, I just sat there with my thoughts wandering and my pussy becoming wetter by the minute. I looked over at him again, and I caught him looking at me. He glanced down at my bare feet and painted toes. I smiled. I just gave up at that moment.

Suddenly whatever force had been trying to get me to do the right thing was gone. I knew at that exact moment that I was going to fuck my son again. It happened so suddenly I wasn't prepared for it. My inhibitions just left, and I gave in to my desires.

I tried. I truly did. I had done everything I could to prevent what happened next. Unfortunately, in the end, Jason was right. I glanced over at him again.

"Jason, honey," I said.

He looked up from his book and over at me.

"Move a little closer to me will you," I said in a soft, seductive whisper. Jason narrowed his eyes but then did as instructed, scooting his body away from the side of the car and towards the middle of the seat.

I moved my left foot and placed it on his lap. With my right foot, I began to gently rub his leg up and down while my left foot started to massage his crotch. He looked up at me and smiled with lust in his eyes.

"Are you sure mom, because before you said . . .." He stopped when I put a finger to his lips.

"Shhh. Just go with it, baby."

He grabbed my finger and sucked it with his lips. Electricity running through my body, the anticipation of what was going to happen had my panties soaked.

"Now do something for mommy," I said as he sucked my finger.

He looked at me.

"What?" he asked.

"Take out your big cock. I want to see it again," I instructed. One final desperate plea came from my conscience to stop. Ignoring my conscience, I watched as Jason began to unbutton his pants. Licking my lips, I waited while he unzipped his fly. He lifted his ass up and pushed his pants down to his ankles.

His cock immediately sprung up. It wasn't fully hard yet, but I watched in awe as it began to rise. I moved both my feet over towards it. Again, electricity shot through my pussy as my bare feet touched his warm cock.

Jason let out a little gasp as I began to massage his cock with my feet gently. I had never really done anything with feet before, but I was familiar enough with the concept. I hadn't ever planned to do anything like this; it just sort of happened given the situation we were in.

"Jason honey?" I asked.

He looked over at me while my painted toes continued to stroke his now very hard cock.

"Yes, mom."

"I'm sorry baby. You were right." I paused. "You were right about everything, and now I'm going to make it up to you, in spades."

We locked eyes. He moved closer to me, and I leaned forward. Our lips met, and we kissed. Jason grabbed my head and pulled me towards him. Our kiss became even harder as I finally let go and gave fully into my desire for my son. Our passion was animalistic.

Every reservation I had was now gone, and my craving for Jason was uncontrollable. Nothing was going to stop us from re-consummating our lust for each other.

"How could I have been so stupid," I thought as we kissed. I felt like I was home.

Jason leaned back against the side of the car. Looking around I grabbed a bag from the back and propped it up against arm rest. I, too, too leaned back and put my feet back in his lap.

Using my dark red painted toes, I gently stroked his cock. My son gasped with pleasure as I worked his cock with my feet. I put the head of his engorged cock in between my big toe and my second toe, and I worked it up and down. Next, I placed both of my feet around his cock and began to stroke his dick with them. It was a little rough and Jason spit on his cock to give us some lubrication.

"Oh my god," I thought. It was so fucking hot. Never had I done anything like this before. It was something I had always wanted to try, but Bill had never wanted anything to do with my feet. I kept working my son's cock until my calf muscles began to tire.

I stopped and pulled my feet back. Jason looked over at me longingly. I smiled and turned my body around. Facing him directly, I dove into his lap.

I wasted no time going to work on his cock with my tongue. Swirling my tongue around the purple head of his dick, I eagerly lapped up the precum oozing from the tip. Next, I ran my tongue down his shaft. I shivered as I felt the huge tube pulsing beneath the skin of his cock. Finally arriving at his balls, I took each one in my mouth and sucked hard.

As I released each one, it made an unmistakable popping sound. I glanced up toward the front of the car, but there was no response from my husband or Chloe, so I continued. The music was playing from the radio. Again, not as loud as yesterday, but it must have been enough to mask what we were doing back here.

Sucking and licking my son's balls, I eagerly continued my assault. Stroking his massive cock with one hand and licking it with my tongue, I soon covered his dick in saliva. I ran my tongue up his huge shaft once again and arrived at the tip. I looked up at Jason and our eyes locked again.

Saliva running down my chin, he leaned over and kissed me. Our tongues massaged each other as I continued to jerk his cock with my right hand.

When our kiss broke, I smiled at him and said, "Remember yesterday?"

He looked puzzled at me. Then I dove back into his crotch and promptly impaled myself on his cock. The incredible feeling of his cock penetrating my throat was fantastic. I love the sensation of a cock sliding over my tongue and to the back of my throat. Within a second I felt hands on the back of my head pushing me further.

I did not resist. I wanted to choke on his cock. I realized as I had my son's dick all the way down my throat that nothing would ever feel so good or so wrong as gagging on Jason's dick. What I was doing was so depraved I felt like a dirty porn star, and I loved every second of it.

He held me down as I began to try to pull back instinctually. Gagging sounds could be heard in the backseat as I struggled to keep his cock in my throat. Oxygen was starting to become a problem, and I tried to breathe through my nose, but I could feel myself starting to pass out. Mercifully, Jason released me, and I came up for air.

"Huuugghhh!" I gasped for oxygen. Coughing and spitting I began to focus again. It was then that I heard my husband.

"Liz, what's wrong?" he called back.

"N-nothing hun," I said with spit running down my chin dripping onto my shirt. "I just have a tickle in my throat that's all." Then I went back to licking and sucking Jason's cock.

"Are you sure? It sounds like a pretty big tickle," Bill said.

In between blowing my son, I responded.

"Honey you have no idea how big it is," I said, "but I'm fine."

Remembering that I got caught doing the same thing yesterday, I added, "Maybe I'm coming down with a cold. It could be a big one too."

Ignoring the danger, I swallowed my son's cock again.

"Alright, as long as you're okay," Bill said.

Then Chloe spoke up. "Daddy I love this song," she said.

The radio volume went up in the front. I barely noticed as I once again began choking on Jason's dick. With my son's hands pushing my head down as far as it could go, I felt his cock go deeper than ever before. The feeling was amazing.

Every second his cock was down my throat was ecstasy. I wanted to be a complete slut for my boy. As I began to choke and my body tried to pull back once again, Jason held me down. As I struggled, I thought again about how stupid I had been to resist this. All of my life I had done the right thing. I had been a good girl for the most part.

Sure, I did the nude modeling, and I had flirted with the professor, but nothing had ever happened. The truth was, even before I met Jason's father I had never really done anything all that outrageous regarding sex. Bill and I had done a few experiments as most married couples do but nothing like what I was doing to my son right now.

I realized as I had Jason's cock all the way down my throat that I wanted to be a slut for him. Every depraved sex act that he wanted to try I was now up for whether it be today or in the future. Like before, just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore Jason released me and I came up for air.

As before I coughed and spat while my right hand continued to stroke his very hard cock. Thanks to Chloe, who had unknowingly helped us out with the music volume, nothing came from the front except music. I started blowing him normally, licking and sucking his immense member. I felt a hand go down my back and into my pants. Jason moved his fingers inside of my panties and began to rub my dripping pussy while I kept sucking his cock.

At one point, I felt something else that caused me to yelp in surprise. He had stuck a finger in my ass. It didn't hurt, but his finger surprised me. I came up from his cock.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

He smiled over at me. "Payback."

After a second I smiled. "Okay fine but don't do that again," I said.

I wasn't sure, however, that I didn't want him to do that again. I pushed those thoughts away, for now, focusing on his cock. He kept fingering me, and I kept sucking on his dick for a while. At one point, I even gritted my teeth a little on his dick as my own payback. Not enough to hurt him -- just a little sexual pain.

He looked at me, and I said, "Payback." I looked into his eyes and smiled while my right hand continued to stroke his cock. We kissed again, my hand never letting up on his dick.

"I love your cock baby," I said when we broke our kiss.

He looked back at me and said, "Show me."

Again, I went down on his cock. I couldn't believe how hard the tip of his dick was. It was almost purple as my lips enveloped it, and my mouth swallowed every inch of him. Pushing myself, I took him deep again. It was getting easier to hold his cock in my throat now, and I was determined to do so as long as I could. I tried to run my tongue over the shaft of his cock as I held every inch of him in me.

This caused him to flinch, and I smiled inwardly, knowing I had done something right. Then I felt it. There was a vibration in his cock, and I knew he was getting ready to cum.

"Oh fuck, mom," he said.

Almost immediately, I felt the first volleys of sperm strike my throat. I started pulling back, and he let me, but I kept his cock in my mouth, taking the first few ropes of cum completely down my throat. I pulled my mouth off his dick, and he started stroking it. His spurting cock kept shooting huge gobs of sperm onto my face.

Jason's orgasm seemed to last forever as jets of cum continued to spurt from his cock. I opened my mouth again and caught more of his cum in my throat. I greedily swallowed all of it.

Finally, the flow of his sperm subsided, but he kept stroking to empty his engorged dick of every last drop of his cum. I licked the sensitive tip, causing him to shake with pleasure as I ate the last few drops of cum from his spent cock. I looked up at my son as I milked one more drop of cum from his cock and smiled as I swallowed it. He stroked my hair as I finished with his cock.

I sat up on the seat and breathed deeply. I licked my lips in satisfaction, feeling the remnants of cum in mouth. Glancing down, I noticed that my shirt was covered in cum and saliva. Thank goodness it was a white shirt, but if anybody looked closely, there might be questions. I pulled out my compact and inspected my face.

Sure enough, there were drops of sperm all over my pretty face. I smiled, thinking about how much of a slut I had become as I reached up with my hand and brought as much of the cum into my mouth as I could.

"Oh, shit that's so fucking hot," I heard Jason say beside me.

I looked over, and he was starting to stroke his cock. Amazingly, it was beginning to rise again. The virility of the young never ceased to amaze me. Just as I was about to reach over and help him, I heard the volume on the radio go down, and my husband's voice called back to us.

"Hey, everyone. Gonna stop for a few. I need to hit the head and stretch my legs."

"Fuck," I said under my breath. "Okay, honey, thanks."

I immediately pulled a couple of wet naps from my purse and tried to wipe as much of my son's sperm from my face as I could while Jason begrudgingly pulled up his pants and put his wonderful cock away. I tried to wipe my shirt off as best I could, but it was still very wet from saliva and cum.

I would have to change at the gas station.

We soon pulled into the gas station, and I hurriedly exited the car for the bathroom. I had grabbed a dress from my suitcase before we stopped. Standing in front of the mirror, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled then I stripped out of my clothes completely. I went all the way down to my bare ass.

I turned on the water and washed my face and torso of the dried cum. Next, I put the dress on without my bra and panties. I was shaking a little bit with anticipation. Yesterday, everything that had happened was spontaneous. Even the events of the last few hours with Jason today could be considered impulsive, but as I put my dress on without my underwear, I quivered knowing that I was now planning this.

I knew that I was going to fuck my son again and I didn't care about the potential consequences. I realized at that moment I had completely crossed every line. I had become one of those people you read about on the internet. I was like the teachers who have sex with their student, the ones about whom people think, "How could someone be so careless? Didn't they know the dangers?"

I understood them now.

I knew the dangers of my actions, and I was consciously choosing to ignore them and to act on my impulses anyway. I was actively planning on committing incest again. These thoughts kept my body shaking and my pussy dripping as I changed into my dress. The first time had been spontaneous, but this time I was planning it.

I had gone from a normal wife and mother of two to a complete and total slut who didn't care about the costs of her actions. I knew it was crazy to think about having sex with my son in the back of a moving car with my husband and daughter only feet away, but the craziness made it even more erotic.

It was completely nuts, and I knew it, but a part of me didn't care. I also knew that maybe this chance wasn't going to come again, and I was willing to risk everything for my passion. I was scheming to not only cheating on my husband with his son but to do it with him only feet away from me. I gave myself one last glance in the mirror and smiled, knowing exactly what I was going to do next.

I came out the bathroom and went towards the car.

Bill said to me, "Why did you change your clothes again?"

"I just wasn't comfortable before," I said. "The back of the car gets a little stuffy, and this dress lets me breathe better."

I tried to hurry back into the car to escape his questions. He looked at me, confused, but he didn't ask any more questions.

I got back in and sat down on the seat. The smell of pussy and cum was becoming very pungent in the backseat after the last few days. I laughed inwardly, thinking that it was only just beginning. Jason got in and moved to the back. He put his hand on my bare legs as he brushed past me and sat down. I smiled back at him, knowing it wouldn't be long before we were fucking again.

Soon we were underway again. I didn't waste any time. As soon as the car pulled back onto the highway, my tongue was down my son's throat again. We made out for a few minutes, our hands running up and down each other. I reached down and began to unbuckle his pants again while he started to unbutton my dress.

It didn't take long before we were both completely naked. Not caring that it was early afternoon and that anybody could see us through the windows, we kept kissing and caressing each other's naked bodies. I hoped we had all afternoon to play and I wanted to make each second count.

Jason began by kissing down my neck to my tits. He kneaded each of my breasts and took both nipples into his mouth. My nipples began to harden, even though it was quite warm in the backseat.

"Oh, fuck mom," Jason said. "You have fantastic tits." He played with each one of my voluptuous breasts. His hands continuing down my body, he pushed me back against the seat as he kissed my flat stomach and finally arrived at my pussy. The tips of my bare feet were now above the top of the seat.

He took his time with me, slowly working his way around my dripping wet cunt. Jason used both his tongue and fingers to gently massage my labia.

I marveled at how good my son was at licking pussy. Most men just get down there and shove their fingers inside without any buildup. Jason was different. He worked slowly, making sure I was ready before he began to finger me.

Over the next few minutes, he gradually increased his rhythm, and I was soon heading toward my first orgasm of the day. As I moaned, he picked up his speed his tongue and fingers working in unison.

"Oh, shit, honey I'm cumming," I warned him.

He moved his face back a few inches, but his fingers kept working my cunt. Then I felt my orgasm hit. My whole body quivered as I came and I felt the release of squirt in my pussy. I cried out louder than I wanted to as I felt the intense pleasure of my cum. I barely heard the radio go up again in the front as my body settled down from its climax and Bill never called back to see what was wrong.

After I finally settled I looked down at my son, who was smiling. I realized he had been hit with some of my squirt. His rippled chest was glistening as he looked across my naked body at me.

"You ready to go again?" he asked.

I motioned for him to come forward and soon we were making out again. While we did, he worked his fingers inside of my pussy again. Again, he worked his way down my sweaty body until he got to my pussy. Soon Jason was licking, sucking and fingering my cunt. I marveled at how good he was. Most guys his age had no idea how to get a woman off with their mouth. I couldn't take it anymore, and I grabbed his hair. "Fuck me again."