Cross Country Taboo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason looked up from my cunt, his chin glistening with pussy juice and smiled. He stopped licking my cunt and rose onto the seat. He placed both of his bare knees on the car seat and pulled me forward. Grabbing both of my ankles, he placed my bare feet on his shoulders and prepared to enter my pussy. I was again shaking, thinking about how dirty it was to have my son getting ready to fuck me again with my husband and daughter only a few feet away.

Our eyes locked as he brought his rock-hard cock towards my pussy. My eyes rolled back when I felt the huge tip of his cock begin to penetrate my waiting cunt. Slowly he pushed my lips open, allowing every inch of his dick inside. He gradually began to thrust. In and out the incredible feeling of his cock inside of me increased with the knowledge of the sweet taboo we were committing in the backseat of the car.

Eventually, he picked up speed, causing me to breathe harder and more loudly as I started to head for another orgasm. Then he slowed down and lowered my feet from his shoulder. He leaned forward and brought his lips to mine as he continued to thrust in and out of my cunt.

We stayed that way for a while. It was more like making love than fucking, and it felt unbelievable. We kissed and fucked, running our hands over each other's bare bodies. The squeaking sound of naked flesh on the leather seats unmistakable as we fucked. Soon we were both dripping sweat and breathing hard as my son kept his huge cock deep inside of my pussy. Jason leaned back a little as he continued to thrust into my wet cunt and grabbed one of my feet.

"I can't stop thinking about your perfect toes." He said as he began to lick and kiss my pretty feet.

"Mmm, you like what I did to you before did you?" It was sensual to watch him kiss and lick my feet while his cock kept pumping my pussy. Looking up our eyes met again, and I almost came once more. It was incredibly erotic, and I was even more turned on than before.

His tongue ran down every wrinkle on my foot as my toes curled with pleasure.

I had a sudden crazy thought that if Bill or Chloe looked back at that moment, they would see my son, his head above the seat and my toes deep in his mouth. The thought was both funny and sexy at the same time.

After a few minutes of him sucking on my toes, he pulled his cock out of my cunt and moved my feet down towards his cock. Slowly I skimmed my painted toes down his muscular chest and chiseled abs as I made my way towards his engorged cock. I knew exactly what he wanted and quickly obliged him. I began to slowly rub and caress his very wet cock with my feet.

We didn't need any lubrication this time as my pussy juices were coating his dick now. Jason threw his head back in ecstasy as I jerked him with my toes. My whole body tingled with excitement as I moved my feet back and forth on his cock. What was a few minutes ago erotic was now completely hard core?

Jason started to breathe a little faster, and I could sense that maybe he was getting ready to cum, but I didn't want that yet. I released his cock from my feet. He looked down at me pleadingly. I waited a minute for him to settle down then instructed him to put his dick back inside my pussy. He smiled and did as I told him. Within a few seconds, he was pounding me hard again.

Eventually, we switched positions as I wanted to keep his orgasm at bay for as long as I could. He climbed off the seat while I sat up. Then he laid his naked body down on the bench seat and gently stroked his cock while I climbed on top of him.

With my pussy dripping, I perched above him until he was in position. Then, slowly, as our eyes met, I lowered my cunt onto his cock, moaning with pleasure. I felt the entire 9 inches of my son penetrate my pussy. I looked down at him and smiled as he placed his hands on my sweaty thighs.

I began to play with my tits as I rode him. I looked out the window and realized anybody driving by would see a very naked woman playing with her tits in the backseat of the car. Thank god traffic was light, and the Expedition rode high. I also realized I was way above the seat, too. I looked towards the front of the car and froze.

My daughter was staring right at me. For a split second, I didn't know what to do. On the one hand, my son's cock fully penetrating my cunt was the best thing I had ever felt, but on the other hand, what the hell was I going to do now?

Then I noticed something. Chloe was topless. Part of the seat was blocking her and me, but I could tell that she too was not wearing a shirt or a bra. In fact, it seemed that she had her tits in her hands and she was licking her lips in the direction of my husband. Our eyes met, and we both looked at each other in shock. Then she gave me a wink and brought her finger up to her lips in a shushing motion.

I had a million questions in that second, but there was no time for answers. Either both of us were to reveal to each other what we had just seen, or we were to pretend that nothing had happened and we were to go on with our mutual debauchery. My son settled it for me.

He thrust his cock up inside of me. Immediately, I forgot about the last few seconds and pushed those thoughts away for now. There would be questions later to ask my daughter, but for now, if she could keep my little secret, I could keep hers. Besides at that moment, Jason's cock felt so good; I didn't care about anything other than cumming again.

I rode Jason for another 10 minutes or so, gradually increasing my speed as I neared another orgasm.

"Oh, my god," I said as I came all over him again. I felt the squirt escape my pussy once again. I fell over, onto Jason, as the orgasm racked my body. My knees were weak, and I could barely hold myself up with my hands as my orgasm made me shake and quiver.

Jason left me little time to settle down before he grabbed his cock and put it back inside of my literally dripping pussy.

"Holy fuck," I said, almost squealing as he began to pump me from the bottom.

My boy was in great shape, and he kept up his upward thrusting until I took over again. I rode him like a horse as he held onto my legs. Then it was my turn to lean down and kiss him as we fucked.

"Oh god, mom I love you," he said as we kissed.

I smiled and said, "Show me how much you love me. I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked in your life but don't cum inside me okay?"

He looked up at me and smiled. "Okay but you need to be on all fours," he said.

I climbed off him, and we switched places. He waited as I got up on the seat, my head pointing towards the driver's side while my ass and bare feet were up on the seat facing the passenger side. I looked out the window, and I burst into laughter.

"What?" Jason said.

"Nothing," I said as I laughed. "I just can't believe we are doing this right here in the backseat while we are traveling at 60 mph. It's a little bit surreal that's all."

He smiled. "I agree." Then he added. "But it's hot as fucking hell isn't it. The feeling that we might get caught that somebody driving by could see us. It makes it so much more exciting. Oh yeah and plus you're the hottest fucking woman on the planet," he said.

I smiled. "I love you so fucking much baby. Now give it to me."

As I was saying this, I felt his huge tip begin to penetrate my dripping pussy again. He quickly began to thrust into me harder and harder at one point he pushed so hard that my head slammed up against the side of the car.

He had also completely bottomed out inside of my cunt. The feeling was mixed as I felt extreme lust and excitement but a little bit of pain as well. I had thought about giving him my ass, but now as I felt the pain, I was glad I hadn't besides that act would be something special and not for the backseat of a car.

"Ohhh!" I cried out in pain as it hit me. I saw stars for a few seconds. I was breathing heavy and leaning against the side of the car.

"Oh, shit mom are you okay?" he asked.

After a few seconds, I breathlessly said. "Yes." Then I added. "Now give it to me again, harder."

Jason smiled and quickly began to work his massive dick backward and forward, never truly escaping my pussy and slamming into me like never before. We had done this a little yesterday but not like this. This was pure animal on animal lust and passion.

"Harder," I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Oh, fuck yes," I almost screamed.

I could feel every nerve ending in my body tingling. This was a sensation I had never had before. Jason began to pick up his pace a little as he pushed his massive cock inside of me. My son thrusting back and forth, I felt things I had never felt before.

"Oh, holy fuck," I said as he began to fuck me harder.

Jason continued to fuck me, and I could feel an orgasm coming.

"Jesus Christ," I yelled out as he kept pounding me. I couldn't believe how intense this was. I felt my orgasm swiftly approaching, and within a minute I began to feel it. Jason had to reach down and hold my mouth as I was almost screaming in pleasure as he thrust into me.

I didn't even know I was too loud as I felt the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt crash through my body. Three times over the last two days I had thought that I had experienced the best orgasm ever and all three times I was proven wrong.

My body shook, and I braced my arms against the seat to keep from falling over as my body shook and quivered in pure pleasure. By the end, I was whimpering with gratification as I came down from my cum. I had no idea that anything in this world could feel so good. I still felt my son's huge cock inside me, and he soon began to pick up his pace again.

Jason continued to plow into me, his pace getting faster as he undoubtedly was heading for his own orgasm. The sound of skin smacking was palpable in the backseat as he pushed harder and harder into my cunt with his cock.

Finally, he said, "Mom, I'm cumming."

"I wanna feel it all over me!" I cried out.

He quickly pulled out of me. Within a few seconds, I felt his warm sperm strike my naked sweaty back. Rope after rope of cum struck me. The first few volleys hit me in the upper back. As he continued to send blast after blast of cum, I felt it strike my lower back, then, finally, all over my ass cheeks.

I swear he came more that time than in all the previous times we had been together. When it was finally all over, I glanced back and saw that I was literally covered in cum. Jason stood there completely spent breathing hard as he jerked his cock trying to squeeze every last drop of sperm onto my bare ass.

I looked up at him and smiled as I felt the sperm begin to roll down the side of my back and onto the seat below which was now a mess of fluids.

"Holy fucking shit," I said looking at my glistening back, I was absolutely covered in cum.

He smiled, finally catching his breath.

"Now what the hell am I going to do? I asked. "I've got sperm all over me, all over the seat and your father and sister are only 6 feet away from us."

He kissed me again and grabbed a hold of my tit from behind.

"I don't know mom, but we'll think of something."

I kissed him back and smiled as I reached back and grabbed his cock. "Do you think you can go again, big boy?"

The end of part 4

Authors notes.

Okay, so I will get to Chloe and Bill in the next episode. I still haven't decided if I am going to get them all together at once or not, so any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Also at the suggestion of a fan, I have setup a Patreon page. Now, I am not begging for money, but it is there if you want. The page is under my author name.

Thanks again to all who enjoy my stories. I hope you like this one.

Richman3