All Comments on 'Cross Dresser at Convention Pt. 01'

by Alluring_Crimson_Shifter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Yes, I Would Like to Read More

I think this a really kinky story, a good story idea. I don't know with whom I identify, though. Usually I need to put myself in the picture to enjoy the story to the fullest. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot story

I really enjoyed this story and couldn't keep from cumming when a complete stranger pissed and came in Dennis' mouth. I would really luv to be treated exactly like this by strangers and friends. It is a very telescoped story, and I don't think that it's really possible for someone to transform so cumpletely into an abused, submissive, drunk cumslut in a single evening. But it's a great story and I would love to find a few dominant men like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Un Conventional

Something similar happened to me at a convention. A man who was under me finally learned that I was the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It Can Happen

Reminds me of similar experience when I found myself booked in to the honeymoon suite for five nights with a male colleague. Mutual masturbation on second night and ass fucking each other from third night onwards. At the end of the week we went home to our wives and marital sex.

sissysimmisissysimmialmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

The sucking, the rimming, the watersports all so sexy and erotic. Just a thougt but a nit of ATM would be divine too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous