Cross Dresser at Convention Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt Tim crawl over the top of him. He thought was that Tim's crotch rubbing up his chest toward his face. He felt Tim shove a pillow under the back of his head to tilt it up. Tim's finger moved across his lips. He was too drunk to open his eyes but he let Tim's finger open his mouth.

Dennis felt a rubbery knob against his lips and push into his mouth. He felt a drip on his tongue. It tasted good. Slowly he realized it was Tim's cock, but he was too out of it to ask questions. Then he felt a salty drip, and then a squirt, he swallowed reflexively and then came a longer squirt and realized it tasted like urine. He did not want to complain. Tim had not emptied his bladder completely, and though his cock had softened a little, now it started to get harder again. Dennis felt the cock in his mouth getting harder and actually throbbing. The underside of it was soft and puffy, and tasted good on the tongue. He reasoned it was the cum vein. "Funny how you can figure things out sometimes even when you are drunk," he thought.

Tim took a few pictures of his cock in Dennis's mouth.

Soon he could feel the cock swell and stiffen and the hairy balls bounce on his neck and chin. It didn't take too long and he felt a gush of cum in his mouth. It tasted really good, and he cherished the taste and the feeling of it until finally he reflexively swallowed it. He had to swallow several times as there was a lot and it was thick and stuck to the sides of his throat. The taste lingered. When the cock was withdrawn he let the suction pull his lips out. When presented with them, he happily sucked the balls, kissed and licked all the pubic hair, and licked under the balls all the way back to the asshole. This time it was a friendly asshole and he licked and tasted it in leisure, sucking the anal rim, and the insides of the ass cheeks. As presented to him, he licked up the bottom of the entire ass crack and then kissed and licked each butt cheek making note of how each of the different types of crotch skin tasted.

With some contorted difficulty Tim managed to get a few pictures of Dennis's tongue licking his asshole, and of him sucking balls, kissing and licking ass, and licking the base of his cock below the balls. Best of all he got a video of the pulsing cum vein pumping cum into Dennis's mouth followed by the swallowing motion of his throat.

All this licking and tasting had gotten Tim another raging hard on combined with the Viagra he had taken.

Gently Tim rolled Dennis over on his stomach, saying he would massage his back. Tim had asked Dennis if his asshole was sore from the man's fingers. So now Tim said he had a lotion that would ease the discomfort. In reality it was actually some anal-Eze lube that would numb and lube Dennis's asshole. Gently he started massaging Dennis's back and then buttocks. Discreetly he started working the lube into Dennis's asshole. Taking his time he stretched and lubed it.

Dennis felt his asshole moving around as in a circle or spiral. Then he felt something like a knob against his asshole pushing. Dennis could not tell exactly when, as it was going slow, but the whole head of the cock went in, and then the shaft and finally he could feel the pubic hair against his ass and his balls against his crotch. Dennis felt a fullness. When Tim pulled out a little way Dennis grunted a gruff huahhh. When he pushed it in Dennis tried not to sound so masculine but he grunted with each pump. He spanked Dennis's ass, and started to pump more. He pumped a long time and started to slam against his ass hard sounding like he was slapping his ass. Tim took a couple pictures of his cock head in , then half way out stretching the clinging asshole skin outward, then fully inserted. When he came in big spurts he left his dick in the ass as it shrank. Finally he pulled out and Dennis could feel cum and lube dripping out.

Tim snapped a couple pictures of his friend Dennis laying face down, legs sprawled, and with a gaping ass hole.

The next day at the conference Dennis heard one of the guys talking about a fantastic blow job, and all the details of swallowing cum, licking asshole, and kissing ass. It was Dennis being talked about. Oddly he had to fish a couple of pubic and ass hairs out of his mouth right then, as the guy curiously looked on.

The end; Would you like to know what happened next?

12