All Comments on '(Cross) Dressing for a Latex Party Pt. 01'

by latexlegs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hope she stretches him out when they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Love it. Would have to have been an expensive endevour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Latex

A couple of years ago I saw and bought a black latex minidressin a sex shop....it lay in a drawer for a few weeks until I met this guy online ( he lived in the same area )

Don had told me he loved Men in latex and did I know anything about it...excitedly I typed back ( we were in a chat room at the time ) that I Owned a latex minidress and was going to buy some latex stockings - I could sense his excitement as he replied saying he would love to see and feel me in them ...accordingly I went out to the same shop the next day and bought the stockings , then some talcum powder ( the guy recommended I use talc to ease the stockings on ) ...I dashed home and emailed Don , telling him I had them ..it was replied to almost instantly asking when and where we could meet... it was me who suggested the local Dam picnic area because it was always deserted late at night

We agreed to meet later that night and I spent the day bathing and removing all my lower body hair, legs..cock , balls and ass.

At around 11pm I rang his mobile and set the time for our meet ( 1am ) telling him where to park his car discreetly

Using the talc I slipped the stockings on ( quite easy really ) , then I slipped on black satin panties, finishing off with the dress then I applied a silicone spray to shine it all up ( I carried my 4 inch heels to put on later!! ) then slipped on my track suit bottoms before applying my make up.

Just after midnight I walked out to my car , glad there was a full moon so Don could see me , then set off on the short journey to the dam one there I parked in a quiet corner not visible from the road ( I had told Don to use one on the other side so as not to arouse suspicion )

I took off my track suit in the car and slipped my heels on before leaving with my suit and keys in a small bag

It felt so erotic as I walked in my heels, the skirt rubbing my cock..as I neared the picnic area I saw Don walking towards me then he stopped and stared as I walked up to him( his cock was sticking out of his flies )

' Oh honey you look fantastic ' he breathed as he embraced me ..straight away his hands roamed all over me, playfully slapping my ass - the feeling was electric and my cock lurched as I moaned with lust!!?.. Don slipped his hand up the hem of my dress and almost tore my panties off, then bent me forwards over a table before landing a slap on my latex covered bottom!!...I jumped and moaned ( it stung, but felt nice and my cock got harder!! ) ....sliding his hand up and gripping my cock he slapped me again and I felt a little spurt from my cock !! ( the sound was like a pistol shot and I feared it might be heard )

Don pulled me diagonally across the table to get his cock in my mouth, then carried on slapping me ...in time at all he gushed a white hot load into my mouth and I came in my dress!!

As we caught our breath , I broke my cardinal rule and begged him to come back to my house...Don fucked me in the dress twice that night filling me with cum both times and has since bought me lots to wear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Cross dresser

I finely gave in and became a full on cross dresser head to toe.I Met people to help me along the way.Now i live and work as a woman and have started to in joy sex as a woman but with a cock.I love latex outfits stockings heels and tight fitting corsets.With help of friends i now deep throat cocks and love to get fucked and do ass to mouth.But most of all cum loads of cum to fill my ass and mouth.I love taking loads of sweet tasting cum to fill my belly.I love big hard cocks deep in my ass fucking me hard filling me with cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous