All Comments on 'Cross Roads Ch. 02'

by HighBlade

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

write more and please make it longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

Your story is coming along fantastically! Write faster!

I cannot wait to read the next chapter. I hope everything works out for Arden and Blake. They're beautiful characters.

Love and Light

Khepri

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

I agree, please write more soon.

frenguyfrenguyalmost 13 years ago
more now

please hurry and put up more, its going great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm hooked!

Please post the next chapter soon. Can't wait to see the outcome. And make the chapters longer please!

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
me too..

get hooked, I meant.

Good story.. I'm waiting for the next chapter

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I like the premise of the story alot. I would only say that I would have liked to see some more hints that Blake liked him or even interacted with him more before the revelation that he was falling for him. It seemed like all he did was avoid him or act short with him. I didn't feel like they really got to know anything about each other. I would have liked to see a few interactions and some softening of his attitude maybe before he said he was falling for Arden. I hope they can figure out how his brother ended up on the side of the road. Also, how old was Ian? Were they likely just brothers or twins? Also, how did Blake find Max with only a first name? It would have been good to say 'I folund your address (here) and went to confront him.' Overall a very good start to the story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
write more

i pray that max and his friend alex dont find him....!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Soo interesting

Please give this story a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
addicted

i generally don't get so into any of these stories, but I'm hooked on this one..I really want to know what happened after he found out. Did Blake start to feel bad because he was falling for his adopted brother's twin or did Arden not want to get involved with Blake because he felt like a replacement or did they somehow work it out? Did Max find Arden again? etc...So many questions are running through my head that I can't focus...I'd really love to know how this ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

Another Unfinished Story

just what I needed, jeez, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous