All Comments on 'Crossdresser Gets His Ch. 02'

by CourtStJester

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He was dressed when she came out of the shower

In his typical men's clothing. He told her the fun was over. When she threatened him he started to pack his stuff. She asked him what he was doing. He told her that he didn't want a manipulative bitch for a wife and that she'd hear from his lawyer. They were divorced 4 months later. She never saw or spoke to him after that day.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
maid's outfit

I love wearing a maid's outfit. I wish my wife would buy one for me. I would love to go out shopping with her. I can't wait to read your next chapters.

Brian70Brian70about 6 years ago
Nice

Enjoyable story that I hope you continue. I would love to have a maid's uniform to clean in but for now it is heels and usually a sleeveless dress. Xoxoxo, Brie

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Interesting!

I can relate to the early beginnings of Michael! I, too, did the same as a 10 year old! I got married, divorced then almost married again! As the fiance' moved out I tried on her nylons and panties! I had 2 children and that moment trying on the fiance's clothes triggered my crossdressing beginnings! I had to hide it! Confused I seeked help finding out I was transgendered and given HRT to change my sex! Enough about me but stories like this tell me I'm not alone! Lets see what happens in the next chapter! Thank you ..........

nancysilksilknancysilksilk11 months ago

I loved it keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous