All Comments on 'Crossdresser Gets His Ch. 04'

by CourtStJester

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OOOOO boy!

Well that was pretty hot! Real hot actually. I'm looking forward to the next installment. Please don't make us wait another 9 months...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This would be MY fantasy

That was such a great story I absolutley loved it. I hope there is a part 5 coming soon.

BTW I think only in part 4 Angelas name changed to Andrea. LOL I thought there was a new woman involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep the names straight.

keep the names straight. is it angela or andrea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Name is Michael too!

Since my name is Michael its like reading something that could happen to me. I am so entranced by this story ahhhh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's okay but....

it is more of a non-consenting story of which I don't like at all. not that you probably care. Stories where both parties are in aggrement are much more interesting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story, keep writing a couple more chapters would be nice. With more action and embarrassment for Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue

Can't wait to read the next few chapters of this story. The adventures of Michelle, Judy, Angela (Andrea) and "Michael" (you need to get a woman's name for him -- how about Mikela?). I want to read about Mikela getting fucked by the woman and their boyfriends, who I'm sure all have big juicy cocks. I wish I was Mikela !!!

satinshawnasatinshawnaover 9 years ago

oh, how I would like to be Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Judy stuck her cock into his mouth

And he bit it off. What? You think he would let her get away with that crap? That was the end of the whole mess. Judy was left with a stump. Michael beat Andrea to a pulp later that evening and left her.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Judy's Surprise!

Now that was fun! I love those cocks that give the user as much pleasure as the recipient getting the pounding! I also loved how Michelle showed Angela / Andrea a coarse in "How To" with a strap on! That sexual moment gave Michelle a path to her own sexuality! Great story! We need another story to see how Michael transforms in to a ravishing woman!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I agree with another reader -- you need to find a female name for Michael. He is so pretty in his new clothes and when he gets fucked by a real cock. I wish I was him/her.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Abandoned story…what a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous