All Comments on 'Crossdressing at the Girls' Academy'

by TiefBlau

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stopped reading at the rape.

No how the story developed; I stopped reading at the rape scene.

bayouxbayouxalmost 7 years ago
Can't Wait Either

To see what Alex's life has in store.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 7 years ago

This was so hot, and in the end so beautiful. Alex is going to be such a cute girl. Can't wait to read about her taking hormones too.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 7 years ago
so good

I would love to be Alex at that girls school and be with Anna and Michael .. I am not a nasty male like Alex was, but kind and loving ... not sure I wouldn't go for that three way with those hot virile guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category

Whilst I am a experienced older reader, and enjoy all the pleasures I cannot support or enjoy non consential sexplotation. I know there are members of both sexes who may have fantasies abount non consent sex but I was dissapointed to find two rape scenes in a story, it should be in the non-consent category so that those wishing to avoid this type of theme can do so.

At the start of the story when Alex forces a drunk girl to perform oral sex he tells of how he got caught, and not prosecuted because he was a minor. We all know that children will have sex before they are 18, and this can be legal if both are willing and over the age of consent however it is not usually written about because describing a sex scene involving those under 18 is still classed as child porn. Thus the one line, "I was still a minor" potentially indicates it is child porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
His ballsack on your nose did NOT block your breathing

his dick down your throat did.

You've obviously never actually deep throated a cock, or you would know that.

PevertedUKPevertedUKover 5 years ago
Lovely story

Really liked the story and the ending..... very nice indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous