Crossdressing at the Girls' Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmph! Ghh!" my screams were muffled by the cock invading my mouth. With his increased vigor, Todd began to push deeper down my throat. The tip was starting to penetrate my esophagus with his violent thrusts. Soon I found myself coughing up spit around his penis, but he didn't seem to care at all - if anything, my spluttering turned him on more and he started pushing himself even deeper. All I could do was cling to him and go along for the ride. My eyes teared up as I fought to breathe, ruining the mascara I had worked so hard to apply. I could feel drool leaking out of my mouth - my chin and his cock were soaked. I also noticed a distinct salty taste and realized it was pre-cum. It mixed with my saliva and soon it too coated my face.

This was what it felt like to be face fucked? I always assumed girls enjoyed it, but this forcefulness wasn't fun at all. I was just fighting to breathe around the meat assaulting my throat. I realized I had completely stopped resisting and had accepted my fate. My hair had been knocked loose and cascaded around me in messy braided spirals. As Todd jackhammered into me ever faster, preparing to cum, I had the thought that this guy was a true alpha male and I was only ever a poser. A bitch. This was my place all along.

Todd came moments later. I had always imagined the moment of ejaculation as a huge explosion, but I barely noticed it at first. He kept thrusting into me at high speed and I only realized he was cumming when I felt his cock swell slightly. Soon after I tasted something strong and sour as my mouth filled with creamy liquid. He didn't want to slow down and continued pummeling my mouth until he had completely spent his load. I started making involuntarily gargling sounds as I struggled to breathe. At last he withdrew his cock from my mouth, leaving a trail of cum across my face in its wake. It was over. I leaned over to spit out the huge wad of cum in my mouth but Todd stopped me.

"Not so fast. I want to see my cum. Say 'ah.'" I obediently opened my mouth and let him see the collection of semen and saliva. Drool and precum were streaked across my face and I knew my makeup was completely wrecked. I must have really looked like a cheap whore now. "Great. Now swallow it, bitch." He reached down and forced my mouth closed, then plugged my nose. I had no choice but to swallow the load as he had commanded. I shuddered as I felt the slimy concoction slide down my throat. At least it was over.

Todd wiped his dick across my face a few times, one last assertion of his dominance, and then stood up. Relieved and weary, I got up as well and wiped down my face as best as I could. It was hopeless. I'd have to walk home with my face clearly converted in cum.

No one made any motion, so I hesitantly backed towards the door, my heart thudding. Would I be allowed to leave? Surely, they had had their fun - I was already thoroughly humiliated, and if I ever did look sexy I certainly didn't now.

I quickly got my answer. "Where do you think you're going?" Todd's voice stopped me mid-step. I slowly came to a halt, filled with dread. "We're just getting started. My boys need a turn, too, you know." I gasped in horror as I noticed Ricardo and Dave on the other side of the room. They had stripped at some point and were completely naked, erect cocks on full display. My eyes were involuntarily drawn to their massive members and I gulped at their fearful size.

"All of us are naked, don't you feel self-conscious being the only one dressed? C'mon, it's time to take it off." He smiled a sickly-sweet smile, then shouted "Dave, strip her!" With surprising speed, Dave lunged at me and easily pinned me to the floor.

"Stop, please!" I begged pitifully. It fell on deaf ears as Dave began to strip me, savagely tearing off my blouse and bra like they were made of tissue. My bare chest was exposed to the room. This dude was insanely strong, even more than Todd. I felt the muscles of his bare legs pressing into me and couldn't move at all.

"Wow, she got no tits at all," Ricardo sneered. This was getting bad very quickly. Dave began to pull down my skirt, sliding it across my smooth legs. It was far too late to stop him now. My secret would be out in seconds. He maneuvered the skit down my legs and I knew the bulge of my dick was now clearly visible through the fabric of my panties.

"Uh, Todd?" said Dave uncertainly. As Todd came over to see what the problem was, Dave pulled down my underwear and threw them aside, springing my package free. I was now completely naked, small and weak next to this this brick of a man. I lay there on the ground, defeated, with my flaccid hairless cock looking downright pathetic.

"What the fuck!" Todd yelled after a moment's hesitation. Dave quickly backpaddled away from my penis. "You've got a fucking dick?!" I was really panicking now and tried to form a coherent reply, but nothing came. I stammered before trailing off in guilty silence.

"I can't believe it, I just got a blowjob from a dude..." He looked over at the other two men, who looked at the floor, not meeting his gaze. He looked pissed and walked closer until he was standing right above me. I was in serious trouble. He wasn't the size of Dave but he was still a beefy guy himself and could pummel me if he wanted. It was then I noticed his dick was getting hard again.

"...and it was great!" he finished. I was surprised and not sure how to react. He continued "So we've got ourselves a little ladyboy on our hands, huh, gentlemen?" The other two nodded hesitantly. "This fag obviously likes getting fucked. Why else would he dress this way and tease us all night? Look at him. He's thin and hairless, designed for a good fucking. I bet that was his plan all along. Isn't that right, Alex?" he said, using my name for the first time since the other party-goers had left. I shook my head desperately.

"It would be rude of us not to finish what we started. I bet he's just dying to have a cock up that ass of his. What do you say, guys?" The others looked like they were into the idea and all three of them slowly surrounded me. Their forms towered above me as I hung my head in defeat.

"Take him to the bed. Ricardo, I'll let you have first crack at him." I felt Dave and Ricardo hoist me up like a ragdoll and toss me roughly onto the bed. I tried to scramble onto my back, but a strong hand gripped my shoulder and pressed me into the bed face-first.

"Nuh-uh." It was Ricardo's voice. "I like my bitch's face-down, ass up!" He laughed and I felt the bed sink under his weight as he positioned himself behind me. I was pinned yet again. I peered over my shoulder just in time to see him reach for my ass. I shuddered at the contact. This was so much worse than just a blowjob. Another man was playing with my ass, and he knew I was a guy! Didn't that make him gay too? I cringed as soon as I thought the word "too." In any case, I was powerless to stop him. I was just along for the ride - another expression that made me inwardly wince.

Ricardo ran his hands all across my hairless ass cheeks, groping like a man searching for water in a desert. He eventually spread them and I felt his finger prod at my anal entrance. "Daaaaamn, this slut is tight! We got any lube around here?" Todd fumbled around the closet for a few minutes and returned with a bottle of Vaseline. "Perfect, thanks man." I gave a small gasp as I felt the cold liquid touch the skin of my asshole. This was happening so fast! The lube was followed by Ricardo's finger, once again at my entrance. I sucked in my breath as it slowly pushed its way in. It felt so wrong, some alien thing worming its way into my body. It got deeper and deeper and I started to squirm.

"Hold on there, girl, we're just getting started." I was already so uncomfortable but I quickly felt a second finger join the first. Shit! Now it was really tight! I closed my eyes. After only a few minutes of fingering me, Ricardo seemed to decide I was loose enough. "Okay, whore, I can't wait any longer. Time for the main course!" I tried to struggle free, mumbling profanities, but he easily forced my head back into the sheets and then positioned his body directly behind me, straddling my legs. Moments later I felt the tip of something big at my entrance and my entire body went cold. I stole another glance over my shoulder and caught a glimpse of his dick, positioned for fucking. It was maybe an inch or so longer than Todd's and even thicker. I couldn't seem to accept that this thing was about to go inside me, but that didn't stop Ricardo.

I let out a slow hiss as I felt him enter me. He had lubed it considerably and the cold stung from the inside. And it was so tight! He slowly pushed his way inside me and my asshole was forced to accept the unwanted intruder. As he got the tip in, waves of pain shot through my body. I grit my teeth.

"Damn, this is one tight pussy!" exclaimed my assailant as he sunk another inch into me. The pain was overwhelming. I reached behind myself and weakly grabbed my ass cheeks, spreading them to ease his entry. Ricardo just grunted and continued his descent. Every inch was agony. I could feel every feature of his cock as it slid into me. Finally, he bottomed out and I felt his pubes tickle my ass. He let out a whoop of joy and just sat there, his body weight pressing me into the bed.

I felt so full, like I needed to take a huge shit. I started wriggling, trying to get accustomed to the intruder lodged inside me. This was it, I had a cock fully in my ass. I had just lost my anal virginity. I might have come to this party enjoying being a girl, but I was just a bitch now. My eyes started to water - from pain or humiliation I didn't know - as I lay there, face down and full of cock. I dimly noticed a strange warmness in my ass and a tingling sensation mixing with the pain. After some time, I realized the pain was subsiding. It still felt strange and my asshole felt stretched beyond belief, but the stabs of agony were gone. I gave a sigh of relief despite myself and Ricardo picked up on it,

"Finally accepted your place, huh? Guess that's my cue." Before I could react, he withdrew from me until just the tip was inside, then slammed back into my asshole at full force. I groaned as Ricardo started fucking me vigorously. The bed rattled every time he slammed into me. THUNK! THUNK! I felt his ballsack smack into me and clenched my fists to withstand the onslaught. He continued for what felt like hours - I had lost all track of time.

Eventually, I again noticed the tingling sensation from before. It had grown into a tickle. Then, it suddenly felt good. There was a pleasant ache every time the dick pounded into me, stimulating my prostate. I felt a twinge and suddenly I was hard. Shit! Was I really this much of a sissy? I was now fully erect and started rubbing my cock against the sheets. I was subconsciously gyrating my hips, trying to pleasure myself with the bed, and Ricardo noticed.

"Now she's gettin' into it! You like that, do you? I knew you were a fuckboy." I ignored him and continued pleasuring myself against the bedspread, hands still holding my ass apart. "Let's see how you like this!" he shouted and thrust himself as deep as he could go. I felt his cock, deep inside me, start to pulse as he began to cum. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" he moaned. Semen spurted deep into my bowels. It was warm. Hot. That overwhelming feeling combined with my masturbation was too much. Seconds later I released my own cum, soaking the sheets.

"Grrrrrgh!" I moaned between grit teeth. I didn't want to give these assholes the satisfaction of making me cum, but it was obvious what had happened. A wet stain began to spread beneath me.

Todd let out a low whistle. "Damn, this bitch actually came. She really is a slut!" It was humiliating, laying there, face-down on the bed, cum leaking out both ends. I didn't respond. Dave chuckled at Todd's comment. "Yup, she's a mighty fine bitch, all right. Thanks for loosening her up for me, Ricardo." Ricardo made a non-committal grunt as he pulled himself off the bed. Dave continued. "But now it's my turn. I'm going to show her a REAL man."

I felt his hand grasp me on the shoulder and heave me into a sitting position, then he sat on the bed beside me. I gulped when I saw his fully erect cock pointing skywards, just a few feet away. It was huge! I mean, the other two guys were already far bigger than me, but this was on a behemoth. Dave was nearly 2 feet taller than me and a wall of muscle. His dick was large even on a body as huge as his. It had to be at least 10 inches long. I gulped in awe and fear as I beheld the veined black monster before me. My own dick felt miniscule in comparison and I was totally soft again. Dave gave me a grin.

"Yeah, it tends to scare the ladies a bit when they first see it," he said in his deep voice. "but what they say is true: 'once they go black, they never go back.'" He chuckled and then patted his lap. "Anyway, this guy's all for you, baby. Why don't you come sit over here?" He said it nicely enough, but there was a sinister forcefulness to his words. Not seeing any choice, I hesitantly lifted myself up and positioned myself on the edge of the bed, between his two legs. I was very conscious of our nakedness as I felt the heat emanating from his body. His rough black skin pressed into my smooth, pale thighs and his dick pushed against my back. He was literally surrounding me. I tried to calm my beating heart and waited for him to start the inevitable.

Dave was motionless. "What are you waiting for? I make my bitches do all the work, so get to it." A fresh wave of humiliation washed over me. How low could I sink? I now had to fuck myself with this enormous rod? I suppressed my incoming panic, lifted myself up again, and reluctantly positioned my asshole over his cock. I hovered there, paralyzed with fear.

"Well?" prompted Dave. He was starting to get antsy and there was impatience in his voice. No more delays. I took a deep breath, grit my teeth, and slowly lowered myself down. My asshole was still wet from the lube earlier and it felt very loose, but there was immediate resistance. His dick was just so big! I stifled a moan and forced myself further down, biting my lip in agony. Finally, the head of his cock broke through into me and began to feel it fill me up. At Dave's prodding, I pushed through the discomfort and lowered myself further, using my hands on the bed to balance myself.

"Urrrrrrgh!" I hissed. Deeper, deeper I sunk, feeling every inch of his member from the inside. It was like with Ricardo except now I was the one doing the work, making me feel even more like a slut, eager for cock. My cheeks flushed red again. "I suppose I deserve this," I thought. All the girls I had taken advantage of, my behavior tonight - I had definitely been a bitch and was now being treated like one.

I had lowered myself about halfway down and was already stuffed. It was like the pain I felt earlier, but much more intense. Dave's dick was gigantic and it felt like it was trying to tear its way through my sphincter. I paused my descent to try to catch my breath and let the pain ease up a bit. I balanced in this position for a minute or so before Dave cut in.

"Alright alright, you've had plenty of time to get used to it. Now we're doing things at my pace!" With no warning, he pushed me down hard, knocking me off my balance. My hands slipped from beneath me and I slid down the rest of his cock in one go. It stung like hell and I saw stars as the penis snaked its way inside me. Dave let me sit in his lap like that for several minutes, his full 10 inches now buried into my colon. I could feel every inch and was aware of parts inside me I had never felt before. Completely still, I tried to overcome the pain as the cock slowly pulsated inside me, sending shivers through my entire body.

Gradually, the pain began to dissipate, just like last time, until all I felt was a dull throbbing. Then I noticed new sensations, like the ballsack that was pressed firmly into my bottom, pubes tickling my ass cheeks. It was a beast of its own and I shuddered to think about how much cum it would soon unleash into me.

Dave finally broke the silence. "That feels so damn good, honey. You like it too, don't you? Why don't you start fucking me?" He spoke blissfully and seemed to be genuinely asking me, forgetting our positions for a moment. I'd do anything to get this over with, so I slowly pulled myself back up. I began a gentle rhythm of fucking my own ass with Dave's cock, using my arms to help push myself up. I'd raise myself all the way to his head, then lower myself as much as I dared. I didn't want to go all the way down again, and Dave didn't seem to mind.

Eventually, that delightful ache from before was back. Dammit! Why did I have to enjoy this? I really was a slut. I tried to ignore the feeling, but soon my dick was hard again and I couldn't resist myself anymore. I began pistoning myself faster, trying to scratch that itch deep inside me. It wasn't enough. Pleasure was always just out of reach. Frustrated, I increased my pace yet again. I was dimly aware of Todd and Ricardo snickering at me, but I didn't care. I needed this feeling, this pleasure, this cock. Like a true whore, I started fucking with abandon, using my legs to thrust my hips with as much strength as I could muster. The muscles in my legs strained at the exertion.

Soon, I was letting myself slide all the way back down to the base. My ass cheeks would slap into Dave's groin on every descent, making a loud slapping noise that resounded throughout the small bedroom. SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! I was a bitch in heat, desperate to cum. My penis was fully erect and bouncing up and down with every thrust. The pleasure from my prostate was too much to focus on anything else. "Yes! Fuck!" I shouted.

Finally, it seemed like Dave couldn't take it anymore. He suddenly reached around my waist and under my legs, locking his hands under my knees and pulling them tight. I was now in the Full Nelson position, my legs pinned against my body and my body pressed against Dave's chest. I didn't even know I was this flexible, but if there was any pain I couldn't feel it. Dave roared, a hunter going for the kill, and lifted me up in one sweeping motion, his huge muscles bulging from the effort. He was now sitting straight up, with my legs above my shoulders. I felt so small, so puny pressed against this wall of muscle, but I didn't care. All I wanted was his dick. I began gyrating my hips, pleading for more.

He didn't make me wait long and soon started fucking me at full force. His strength was incredible. Savage. All I could do was hold on for my life. He used his endless upper body strength to force my entire body up and down his cock, like I was nothing but a doll. I guess that's all I was to him. A fucktoy. I gave myself over to him completely and let him ravage me like a piece of meat, drowning in the feeling of pleasure. My dick was flopping everywhere, completely out of control. I think I came at some point, but I was so lost to lust and Dave's animalistic urges that my desire didn't die down at all.

SPLATSPLATSPLATSPLAT! Everything was a blur. I dimly noticed Todd jacking himself off, but my attention was diverted when Dave gave a mighty bellow. "TAKE THIIIIS!! GRAAAAAAH!!" He shoved himself deep into me, deeper than I thought possible, until it felt like his dick was reaching into my stomach. He exploded with cum. It shot into me, filling my insides like a water balloon. He held me firm, impaled on his cock, as surge after surge of thick, sticky juice shot into me. It started to seep out of my well-worn asshole and left trails across my smooth ass cheeks. I was pressed deep into Dave's groin and could feel his balls contract with every load they delivered. I was powerless to resist and my mind was a blur of heat and need. I came a third time, weakly shooting cum across my own legs. At last, the tidal wave died down. After Dave had released every last drop of his cum into me, he threw me to the side. I landed with a soft thud and laid where I landed, covered in sweat. I was totally out of it, but Todd didn't wait long before he stopped stroking his dick and strolled up to the foot of the bed.