Crossdressing at the Girls' Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers

I was feeling confident. And sexy as hell. "'Honey' is fine," I trilled, and gave him another wink. This was so unlike me and it felt so empowering

He gulped. "You wanna, uh... go for another round?" I responded by standing and yanking down my skirt and panties, leaving me bottomless before him, cock fully exposed. Anna let out a cheer and leapt up from her chair to rummage in the closet. She returned with a bottle of lube and tossed it to me with a giggle. Michael still seemed a little unsure of himself, so I lubed up my own hand and began slathering it across his penis. Before he could enjoy the handjob too much, I handed him the bottle.

"Your turn!" I chuckled and turned around, presenting my bare bottom to him. I grabbed a cheek in each hand and spread, exposing my asshole. He got the picture and hesitantly started applying lube to my entrance. I moaned in anticipation when I felt his finger begin to slip inside. At last, his hand pulled away. We were ready. I guided him to sit on the edge of the bed, then sat on his lap, facing away from him, and helped him position his cock at my asshole. I felt shivers run all through my body as I readied myself, desperate for the thick penis that was so close to me now. I could feel its warmth and my ass was desperate for it. Absent-mindedly, I noticed Anna had disappeared from her seat at the desk, but I was too turned on to care. When Michael made no move, I got impatient and pressed myself down hard, forcing his huge member into my hungry ass.

It slid in with surprisingly little resistance. I guess the double stuffing from the night before had loosened me up quite a bit. The generous coating of lube couldn't hurt, either. In any case, Michael quickly sunk deep into me as I lowered my body down his cock. I felt him fill my insides and that feeling of completeness I had so desperately craved returned at last as he bottomed out. I sighed in satisfaction at the feeling of my ass cheeks meeting his hips. I was complete now. This was what I craved, the missing piece of my being. I was just a cock-hungry slut, eager to fill my pussy with dick.

Michael seemed to be enjoying himself as well, and he soon began to meet my eager gyrations with thrusts of his own. Every time he withdrew, so only his head was inside me, my sphincter muscles involuntarily contracted, desperate to pull him back in. And every time, he did not disappoint, again filling me, sending shivers running across my body. My own penis was hard as a rock and pointing straight in the air.

Suddenly, Anna re-appeared in front of me, now completely nude. I felt my dick twitch at the sight of her body in all its glory. I might have become a dick-loving slut, but I still loved the female form and she was something else. Her flat, toned stomach, her muscular legs, her cute B-cup breasts, and her pink pussy with its neatly trimmed hair - she was stunning.

I gasped in surprise and tried to voice my confusion, Michael still pounding away at my ass, but Anna just winked at me, straddled my legs, and lowered herself onto my own cock. As I broke through into her vagina, I almost blacked out. This was too much! A dick from behind and a pussy in front - it was a dream come true. I was soon deep inside her - I noticed she was already very lubed up and thought that must have been what she disappeared to do. She began to work her body up and down my penis, just as I was doing to Michael. She was just as hungry as me but admittedly more talented, rotating her hips in ways that were pleasurable on a whole new level. She twisted and writhed on my cock, meeting Michael's thrusts with thrusts of her own. I was battered back and forth between them, lost in a sea of pleasure.

I wrapped my arms around Anna to steady myself, and she took the opportunity to pull me close to her. My face was pressed into her neck and the exposed skin of our bodies pushed firmly together. Then, Michael took his hands from my hips and I felt his arms reach all the way around me to pull Anna close to him. I was now crushed between them, naked flesh pressing into me from every angle, surrounding me in sweaty lust. I looked up to see Michael pull Anna in for a deep, passionate kiss. I swallowed in awe at the sight, these two lovers with their toy in between, as I felt Michael's pace quicken. When they had finished their lip-locking, Anna pulled me in for a kiss of her own and then, surprisingly, so did Michael. All three of us hungrily ate at each other's faces, a bundle of desire and intimacy. It wasn't bad at all.

Michael at last reached his limit and shot his huge load of semen deep inside of me. Seconds later, I came as well and filled Anna's enthusiastic pussy. She seemed to have cum herself and I felt our juices mixing together. I smiled to myself as I enjoyed the familiar sensation of my load filling a pussy and the newer sense of a load filling my own pussy. We sat there in silence for several minutes, this tangle of sweaty bodies, still embracing each other tightly. I felt warmth from all sides as their panting chests pressed into me, and a different type of warmth, deep inside my being.

The angry, violent Alex from before was gone. This ordeal had turned into an unforgettable experience that had changed me permanently. I didn't know what the future had in store, but I had found my place at last. I sighed in contentment and sunk into the warm embrace surrounding me. My new life was just beginning and I couldn't wait to see what it had in store.

TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers