All Comments on 'Crossdressing Cum Sluts Pt. 02'

by rubystartina

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Poetic justice

"Crossdressing Cum Sluts" got no class

"Crossdressing Cum Sluts" want it up the ass

The whole fuckin' story's to dumb to be obscene-a

So thank the moron author, one "rubystartina."

Ha! Ha! Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

I too have a wife who dresses me in sexy lingerie and we've gone out dressed as 2 "girlfriends". She has picked up men for us to take back to our place and she always makes sure they both know that I'm really male. Usually it turns them on even more. Please continue with the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wishful thinker

I am a married crossdresser but wife doesn't approve. When I am dressed I sometimes have a serious desire to be used like a little sissy slut and I am sure I would if the opportunity were ever to arise. I have dreams of sucking cock after cock and swallowing loads of cum while being fucked hard from behind. I have never admitted that to anyone. I must go play with my little clitty now, Thank you for the story. And reading my admission.

9volt9voltabout 3 years ago

Fun story. You sure did go from, "I'm not sure about going out like this" to sucking cock in a hurry, didn't you? I think she knows you better than you know yourself.

4Leather4Leatherabout 2 months ago

Fun start for a cross dresser. Love to see what you have planed for him. Next chapter please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous