Crossing Boundaries with Kat Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat is eager to return the favor.
4.5k words
4.48
25.7k
20
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 lays the foundation of my relationship with Kat, so please go back and read it first. I hope you enjoy this series and I will continue to write more if you like. Comments are always appreciated.

*****

The entire night I thought about what Kat was doing and what her pussy looks like without panties covering them. I was so close to getting her to show me, but the baby blew my chance. The thought of never getting to see her completely naked was something I didn't even want to consider. Kat is not the physical specimen of a porn star, but her naughtiness definitely moved her up a couple notches in my book.

When Shari got home from work, I was still so horny that I threw her on the couch and fucked the shit out of her. Afterward, she was completely stunned by my sudden desire to fuck, but acted pleasantly surprised.

She asked, "What has gotten you all riled up?"

"Nothing really."

She continued to press, "No. I'm serious. Why are you so frisky all of a sudden?"

I paused for a moment to think about a good answer.

She interrupted my thoughts and asked, "Chuck...Have you been watching porn again?"

Right then, it hit my brain. I smiled and said, "No. I was looking through our honeymoon pictures and it brought me back to the times when we had a lot of sex. It got me turned on and I couldn't wait for you to get home."

"That's so sweet honey. You can greet me at the door like that anytime you want."

The next morning, I woke up early and couldn't stop thinking about Kat and her mysterious pussy. I couldn't wait for Shari to go to work this afternoon so I could talk to Kat again. I went downstairs to make a cup of coffee and saw Shari sitting at the dining room table.

I asked, "Why are you awake so early? You have to work tonight."

"I switched my shift so I can stay home with you today. I'm working tomorrow instead."

I put on a smile and kissed Shari on the forehead to show my appreciation. I mean, it is nice to have my wife home and to spend the day with her, but I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't have the opportunity to ask Kat to meet me on Skype today. After a cup of coffee and some small talk, I went back upstairs to text Kat and was hoping she was still interested in our little arrangement.

I texted, "I'm home alone tomorrow if you want to Skype again."

After a few minutes, she responded! "The baby is staying at my Mom's overnight and Ken is working. What time?"

"Is 2pm good again?"

"Sounds great. What do you want me to wear?"

"Surprise me."

"Bring some popcorn :)"

I sat there for a moment and just smiled as I stared at my phone. I knew this was wrong, but I couldn't wait to see Kat again and I was still in disbelief that she is such a kinkster. I made up my mind right then and there that I was going to enjoy our little arrangement as long as I could, regardless of the fact that she is my daughter in law.

Shari and I decided we would spend the day laying naked out by our pool. The view into our backyard from the neighboring houses is blocked by trees, so we normally enjoy our nudist side when we are home alone. Shari decided to head outside first, so I grabbed some drinks and towels and went outside to find her swimming.

I placed the towels on our lounge chairs and sat down while I made small talk with Shari as she swam. My conversation was with Shari, but my thoughts were on Kat. The more I thought about Kat and seeing her in those pink panties, the more I was fighting to keep my bare cock from getting hard while Shari stared right at me. Unfortunately, my attempts were futile and it wasn't long before my cock grew to half-staff.

Shari noticed the blood making its way to my penis, climbed out of the pool and started walking toward me. I watched Shari's beautiful little body glide across the deck and her fake tits bouncing in unison while her gaze was focused directly on my stiffening penis. When she reached, she climbed up on my lounge chair. Shari put my meat in her hand and slid her mouth over my cock head and deep into her throat. Her blow job was exactly what I needed at the moment.

Shari pulled me out of her mouth for a moment and asked, "Remember this on our honeymoon?"

She then proceeded to give me one of her toe curling blow jobs that I remember from years ago when we were dating. It wasn't long before she was mounted on top of me with my hard cock buried inside her wet pussy. I fucked her for at least 15 minutes until we both came. We hadn't had sex 2 days in a row in over a year and this was a nice treat for the both of us. When the sun went down, we went inside and made dinner. I spent the rest of the evening watching TV while Shari got her things ready for tomorrow's shift.

The next morning, I woke up and immediately thought of my Skype date with Kat. The anticipation was torture and I couldn't wait for Shari to leave for work so I could see my new girl naked. Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days, but the time for Shari to leave eventually came. She kissed me goodbye and headed out to work.

As soon as the door shut, I sprinted upstairs to my computer and logged into Skype. I didn't care what I was wearing, but I knew my manscaping was fresh. I looked up Kat and waited only a few minutes until she logged on. My nerves were going crazy as I waited for her camera to appear on my screen, but I didn't have to wait long. There she was, with a huge smile on her face!

"Hi Chuck!"

My cock began to grow the moment I saw her face.

"Hi Kat. How has your day been?"

"It's been way too long. It seemed like 2pm took forever."

"Tell me about it. I couldn't wait for Shari to leave so I could see you."

"Awww. That's so sweet. Your camera is sitting on your desk now. Did you get a new camera?"

"Yeah, I bought a table top model.

"Very nice. So, how have you felt the past few days after showing me your penis?"

"I was a little nervous at first, not knowing if you would want to see me again. I felt a little weird having sex with Shari afterward, but you helped quite a bit."

"Really? You had sex with Shari right after?"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah. I basically attacked her when she walked in the door from work!"

"That's great! I'm glad I could help."

"You sure did, but all I thought about the entire time was you and your pink panties."

"That's so sweet. I finally got laid myself, so we helped each other."

I paused for a moment and then asked, "What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about your big dick and how naughty you are with it. I made Ken fuck me with my pink panties on."

I smiled and said, "What a lucky bastard!"

She smiled back in silence, put her index finger to her lips and gave me that naughty look she did last time.

I asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"I didn't have a chance to return the favor last time. I'm just trying to figure out what to do for you."

I got a devious smile on my face and said, "You know what I want."

Kat replied, "I want you to be a naughty boy and tell me exactly what you want."

"Well, don't get weird when I tell you then."

"You can tell me anything."

"My mind has gone crazy the last couple days. My good side keeps me here, but my bad side really wanted to drive to your house and fuck the shit out of you."

Kat looked straight into the screen and said, "I would've loved that."

Holy shit! Kat just basically invited me to go fuck her! I'm so intrigued by her now that I hope I'll get a chance to fuck her someday, but this is mind blowing!

I asked, "So, you liked what you saw then?"

"I loved what I saw and I'd love to see it again. Will you show me?"

"Only if you're a naughty girl for Daddy. What are you wearing today?"

Kat stood up and her body came into view as she walked away from the camera. She was wearing a regular white t-shirt and some white Lululemon shorts. It's amazing what a pair of booty shorts can do, because her dumpy ass actually looked great at this moment. She stopped, turned around and walked back to her computer where she sat back down.

I said, "Wow honey! Those shorts are fantastic and you look amazing!"

"I knew you would like them. I bought them yesterday at the gym store. I started working out so I look better for you."

"You already look great."

"Thanks. Guess what?"

I said, "What?"

Ken just informed me that we'll be staying with you and Shari during Easter break. I want to torture you with a tight little ass. You'll be begging to watch me walk around."

"I can't wait! You're going to keep me hard the whole weekend!"

"The whole weekend? We'll be there a whole week silly. You'll have to keep your hands to yourself for an entire week while I bend over in front of you every chance I get."

Right then, I felt pre-cum run down the shaft of my swollen cock. Without making it noticeable, I pulled my shorts down to my ankles and let my hard cock breathe. My penis was out of the view of Kat, but I looked down to see my cum slowly flowing out of my cock head. That's when I saw that I forgot to put my cock ring on. It would be impossible to put on now, so Kat would have to do without it this time.

I wrapped my hand around my cock and said, "Oh my God! That's no fair! You are going to drive me crazy!"

Kat leaned forward and looked intently at her screen. "You better not be jacking off!"

My hand quickly pulled away from my massive hard on.

She said, "You cannot jack off until I'm done giving you a show first."

I scooted up closer to my computer and said, "Yes ma'am! I'm ready for my show."

Kat said, "Don't cum until I tell you to cum. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am. Got it."

I love being dominated sometimes and her assertiveness really had my cock hard now. This was the moment I was hoping for during our last conversation and I was dying to see her pussy for the first time.

Kat said, "Relax for a minute. I'm going to move my computer around a little bit so I can give you a good view of what you're missing."

I watched Kat's computer get moved around the room and then down the hallway into the bathroom. Kat eventually set the laptop down on the bathroom floor next to the bath tub, but facing the door. I was a little puzzled why we were in the bathroom, but I was getting even more excited knowing that my show was about to begin. Kat walked away from the computer and closed the bathroom door, still dressed as she was earlier. I watched as she sat down on the floor about 5 feet from the camera. Kat crossed her legs Indian style and put her back against the door.

"Are you wondering why I'm in the bathroom?"

"A little bit, but I don't care as long as I get to sit here and look at you."

"Awww, you're a bad boy. Well, there's one thing I didn't tell you about me."

I sat there for a moment, wondering what she was talking about. Did she have a bathroom fetish or something?

"What is it honey?"

"I have had mixed reactions to it from boyfriends in my past, so I don't know how you're going to react when I tell you."

I said, "There is nothing you can tell me that would make me think any different of you."

"OK. There is a reason I'm in the bathroom. Do you just want me to show you?"

"You can tell me. You can show me. Either way, I'll be here watching."

Kat smiled and said, "Let's just put it this way. I make quite a mess."

I was hoping that this meant Kat was a squirter! I was with one woman that literally sprayed her orgasms and it turned me on. I really couldn't wait to see this now! How could Ken not want to make his wife squirt constantly? I was puzzled, but now she was mine and I couldn't be happier!

"I'm excited to watch baby girl. Will you show Daddy how you like to make yourself cum?"

Kat slowly nodded with that same naughty smirk on her face that made me want to explode right there in my chair. This woman definitely had my number and was quick to learn what got my juices flowing.

I watched as she slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it to the floor beside her. Her little tits were out and the real show had just begun. I love looking at her young tits, but I was ready to see underneath her bottoms now.

Kat pulled her legs from underneath her body and slowly spread her legs apart. I had a direct view down the bathroom floor and between her legs. The white shorts were the only thing between me and her mysterious pussy. Her clit was slightly visible and the shorts were drawing a perfect mold in between her pussy lips. We were now at the point where we were on our first Skype session and my cock began to throb uncontrollably as I waited for her next move.

"Do you want to see my pussy?"

"Yes baby. The anticipation is killing me."

"OK Daddy, but don't touch your dick!"

"OK. I promise."

"I want us to cum together, so point your camera at your cock. If you touch yourself, I'm going to stop."

I pulled my shirt off and pointed my new camera down and made sure my hard cock was in full view of the camera.

"Oh Daddy! You're already leaking for me!"

"You have a way of doing this to me Kat."

"I love how we both make a mess. Where's your gold ring?"

"I was in such a hurry to see you, I forgot to put it on."

At this point, pre-cum was flowing heavily out of my cock head. I was determined not to touch myself and I had no choice but let it leak down my shaft and onto my balls. I looked up at the screen to see my cock on the screen while Kat looked excited to see my bare cock again.

"I love your penis." Kat pointed between her legs and said, "I want it right here."

A noticeable wet spot was now showing through her shorts and it took every amount of control I had not to touch myself.

Kat said, "Tell me what you want to do to me."

"I want to slowly pull your shorts off and taste that wet spot you have."

Kat smiled, put her thumbs inside her waistband and slowly pushed down. I leaned into my computer and watched intently, waiting for the special moment. Kat lifted her butt off the bathroom floor, releasing her tight shorts from her loose ass. She looked directly into the camera as she moved her knees up and pulled her shorts off completely. She put her legs down with her feet together and was now sitting completely naked in front of me, but I still couldn't see her pussy. She held her shorts in her hands and found the wet spot I wanted so badly to taste.

Kat held her shorts up to the camera and asked, "Is this the wet spot you want to taste?"

"Yes Kat!"

Kat put the shorts up to her mouth and began softly licking the wet spot as she continued to stare at me through the camera.

"Oh my God baby! You're killing me!"

Kat threw the shorts to the side where her shirt lay. She slowly began moving her legs apart. My mouth got dry as I waited to see what had been hiding under those shorts. Her young pussy came into view as her legs continued to move away from each other. Kat smiled as her wet cunt lips spread open slightly. Her legs were now completely spread open and her pussy was on full display for me.

Her vagina was bare except for a big patch of nicely trimmed hair directly above her clit and her sizeable labia peaked out of the opening. I have enjoyed all types of pussies throughout my life and her loose labia was exciting to see. Her lips stayed apart and I could see a few inches into one of the most beautiful pussies I've ever seen! My hard cock was now bouncing massively and I had no way to control it.

Kat moved her left hand up to her right tit and squeezed her nipple between her fingers.

"Do you like it?"

I took a big gulp and said, "You have the most beautiful pussy I've seen!"

"I'm glad you like it Daddy. I want you to have it."

I just stared in disbelief, looking at my daughter in law nude with her pussy on full display. I wanted so badly to jack off, but I wasn't about to make this stop. Kat may not be Miss America, but her pussy was world class and there was something so primal about watching my family member naked.

"Do you want me to cum for you Daddy?"

"Yes..."

Kat moved her right hand between her legs and started rubbing her entire pussy with a flat hand. She continued to pinch her right nipple between her fingers and began softly moaning while she watched my cock bounce on her screen.

"I see your cock bouncing you naughty boy."

She picked up her pace, rubbing her pussy over and over again and it wasn't long before I heard the distinct sound of her wet labia as it sloshed on her palm.

"Do you want to touch yourself Daddy?"

I didn't answer her.

"Do you want to jerk off for your baby girl?"

"I'm only going to touch myself when you tell me."

"Good boy!"

Kat then closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the door. She quickly moved two fingers inside her sopping wet cunt and began finger fucking herself aggressively. The sloshing sounds got louder while she continued to assault herself while I watched in amazement.

She loudly said, "Oh. My. God! You make me so wet!"

My cock was ready to burst and I thought about quickly making myself cum while her eyes were closed, but I was enjoying this game more than I thought. My pre-cum was now falling to the carpet in front of my chair, but I refused to go against Kat's order and was doing exactly as I was told.

"Tell me what you want to do to my pussy!"

Without delay, I said, "I want to come over there and put my big cock inside that beautiful pussy!"

Kat instantly stopped masturbating and said, "Hold on."

She stood up and quickly went out of view. I heard a drawer open and then close. She walked back to the door with an object in her hand. I looked on as she stood there with her fully naked body exposed and what I now realized was a big blue dildo in her hand. It looked to be about 8 to 10 inches long with a big cock head, thick veiny shaft and big set of balls on it.

She said, "Can I suck your dick first?"

"Oh yeah baby. I'd love to watch you suck my dick."

Kat walked toward her computer and knelt down in front of it. She licked the bottom of the dildo and stuck it to the bathroom floor in front of the camera.

"Can you see it good?"

"Yeah."

Kat wrapped her lips around the dildo and began bobbing her head up and down on it while I watched in amazement. I imagined her mouth around my cock as I watched her saliva gloss the veiny shaft while she put her cock sucking skills on full display.

After a few minutes, she slid her mouth toward the head of the dildo and collected her spit when she reached the top. She slurped her spit into her mouth, took the cock out of her mouth and said, "Will you fuck me Daddy?"

I said, "Please baby girl. Let me fuck you."

Kat's head moved out of my view and I could tell she was repositioning her body. The fake cock was so close to the camera that I couldn't really see what she was doing but it wasn't long before I found out. I watched Kat's feet and legs come into view facing away from me with her body positioned directly over the dildo. She went down to her knees and her ass and pussy were now so close to me that I wanted to reach through the screen and put my face in them.

Kat reached under her body and grabbed the shaft of the dildo. She slowly lowered her body down until the head of the cock was at her opening. Her labia was less visible from the back, but her pussy looked even more beautiful from behind.

Kat held the dildo still and sat down slowly. I watched her cunt lips spread wide open as the thick shaft entered her. She continued allowing her weight to bare down on the fake cock which I was definitely jealous and envious of at this moment. She sat all the way down until the entire cock entered her and the balls stopped at her wet opening. She paused and enjoyed the feeling of being filled by a huge cock. Her cute pink asshole was now clearly in view and exposed to me.

12